- I've tried And.co and loved it, but I wish it was free!This is the best product I've seen for invoicing + more. It's a freelancers paradise!
I've tried every time-tracking/invoicing app there is for freelancers, but when I finally tried AND CO I was instantly sold!
Both the web app and mobile app are a delight to use. They are fast and just work without any hiccups. The features are great and have helped me save a ton of time on admin work. Sending an invoice or a contract is a breeze. You also get a real, live human to ask for help! Need to invoice a client? Have a question about your taxes? Simply send a message to your CO and they will always have your back!
Their dev team is also great! I requested a couple features and they were released within a few weeks. That showed me that the team at AND CO listen to their customers and give me confidence to use this app for the long-term.
It's not often that I fall in love with an app. AND CO is the exception. Highly recommended.
Makes it super easy to invoice in a beautiful simple way that clients love. Offering credit card, PayPal and bank ACH payments really feels like it helps me get paid faster and looks professional. It's also a breeze to confirm that I've received payment and is helpful to get reminders of outstanding invoices. Love hearing the chime when money rolls in.
Can't believe I forgot to mention the support crew. I'm so used to banking/financial apps making service an afterthought. Whenever I have a question or issue they're on it within minutes and always eager to help.
- Wave is a fabulous free alternative that will take care of your bookkeeping as well as invoicing. The link above is from 3 years ago - it's come a long way since then.... You can connect paypal and stripe (no extra charges, beyond the fees you pay to stripe/paypal), and stripe securely stores the c/c info, so your customers can quickly pay their invoice. I don't work for them, or anything....just highly recommend it as an option, if you want to take care of more than just invoicing.By far, the easiest invoicing and expensive tracking software and it's free until you add payroll. Accepts credit card payments (they do take a fee but its minimal). They recently added recurring monthly invoicing. Not buggy at all especially compared to Quickbooks.
- Great product. Does a lot and has a lot of active development going on. They also connect really well with their users and community.
We have used it for 6 month, we were looking for a tool to increase the efficacy of our time tracking and productivity, and TMetric turned out to be perfect! It's ingrained in our daily routine now. Highly recommended!
I am glad to share my personal opinion about TMetric - time tracker for Linux.
TMetric helps you to be more productive and manage your tasks and time. When I started to use TMetric I have noticed that I became more productive at work as I know how much time I spend for each task and I managed to reduce the waste of time.
- Laurent Perrier made this productI'm probably biased but I've yet to come across an easier product for invoicing clients. Payments are built-in with Stripe and invoices get paid in 24 hours on average. Not free, but hopefully $10 a month should be affordable to most!
- I've been using this for the past three years, and I have branding and customization on my invoices. Also I can set up Paypal and Stripe buttons in the automated email that goes out with the invoice.
Great product - we went through several time tracking apps on our journey to use Harvest and this is the best for us.
The Asana integration is wicked!
Whilst the UI is ever so slightly dated and some functions can be a little hard to find than they should be but on a whole it is, in fact, very functional and infinitely better than some pretty but clunky app.
I'd love to be able to customize the invoice a tiny bit (for example, I don't like the small size of the logo and the fact it's on the bottom, even though it appears on top in the editing screen). One more request is the ability to use the same notes / footer on every invoice (for bank info and the like), now I have to keep my bank info in a separate place and copy paste it each time I make an invoice.
With that said, this software is free, reliable and looks good so the shortcomings really are forgivable. Would still be nice if it got improved though :) thanks for making this!
- Hello, we have recently built a product available on www.GoCrono.com, we have an invoicing system built in although the core product is timesheets. It's free for upto 2 users forever currently. We are aiming to build a stand alone totally free invoice software system in the next few weeks, so any suggestions are welcome! Thanks.