I've tried several tools but still can't find the one that allows branding, customization and payments. Any suggestion hunters? Free is best ;)
- I've tried And.co and loved it, but I wish it was free!This is the best product I've seen for invoicing + more. It's a freelancers paradise!
- Wave is a fabulous free alternative that will take care of your bookkeeping as well as invoicing. The link above is from 3 years ago - it's come a long way since then.... You can connect paypal and stripe (no extra charges, beyond the fees you pay to stripe/paypal), and stripe securely stores the c/c info, so your customers can quickly pay their invoice. I don't work for them, or anything....just highly recommend it as an option, if you want to take care of more than just invoicing.By far, the easiest invoicing and expensive tracking software and it's free until you add payroll. Accepts credit card payments (they do take a fee but its minimal). They recently added recurring monthly invoicing. Not buggy at all especially compared to Quickbooks.
- Great product. Does a lot and has a lot of active development going on. They also connect really well with their users and community.
- Laurent Perrier made this productI'm probably biased but I've yet to come across an easier product for invoicing clients. Payments are built-in with Stripe and invoices get paid in 24 hours on average. Not free, but hopefully $10 a month should be affordable to most!
- I've been using this for the past three years, and I have branding and customization on my invoices. Also I can set up Paypal and Stripe buttons in the automated email that goes out with the invoice.
- Hello, we have recently built a product available on www.GoCrono.com, we have an invoicing system built in although the core product is timesheets. It's free for upto 2 users forever currently. We are aiming to build a stand alone totally free invoice software system in the next few weeks, so any suggestions are welcome! Thanks.
- Tired of plain, white, and often lifeless invoices? Same. Fortunately, Invoice Home has tapped into this need by offering a great free and low-cost invoicing option for freelancers, entrepreneurs, and small business owners who want to use their invoices for branding purposes. By using either the free or paid ($5/month) version via the web-based or mobile apps (Android & iOS), you’ll gain access to a wide selection of beautifully designed custom templates perfectly suited for your business. Once you’ve finished creating an invoice, download, save, or email your invoice as a PDF. To get paid faster, connect your account to PayPal, Stripe, or Authorize.net so your clients can pay their invoices not only quickly but effortlessly. Other noteworthy features include multi-currency options, 6 supported languages (English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, and Portuguese), and customer support that actually cares :-)