- Addictive. I find myself checking this on the way to work so I can get in and get started.I use slack too! great for group discussions
As a remote designer, this is a must have. I'm always contactable and available. Super easy way to also have quick calls and communicate with other team members on different teams.
I'm a part of a ton of Slack communities but I'm active in only a handful.
Slack works to its fullest only when it is implemented in a team and everyone's supposed to use it for communication. Slack could/should improve on making the communities on it better by adding relevant features.
- All our project boards, across teams are here and I check-in on mobile at least once a day, mostly during my commute.
I just started using this with my marketing team at work, and so far it seems to be an efficient way to coordinate on projects. Now if I can just remember to log in and actually use the boards...
Brilliant for managing all your project backlogs in a Kanban fashion. Including a list for the DIY tasks around the house.
As a Marketer I use this daily to manage workflow, sort ideas around future content and prioritize my activities. My team collaborate and report using handy integrations with Google and we use it as a Customer service and Sales script repository to store links to docs and how-to videos.
- It's the best mail client for non-gmail app based mail accounts :) Works very well with Zoho as well Update: The irony is that I got a mail today from Alto mail saying that they are discontinuing the app T_T
(Tested on iPad) Clean interface, the important features of Zenkit cards and boards are here. OK there are no Kanban, Calendar or Mindmap views in this version, but to quickly check a project, update or add cards, it is fast and easy.
I like the way Zenkit is thinking beyond static one view only representation and interaction with content. They figured out a neat way to combine the advantages of spreadsheets, mindmaps, lists, and Kanban into one single tool. The flexibility to jump between these representations of your content, based on your needs, is the ultimate adavantage of Zenkit. Looking forward for see this capability on mobile too – probably on their roadmap.
- Beautiful UI and Utilitarian design. Our entire team runs on Flock and has made a huge difference for us.Flock has everything you'll ever need in an enterprise communication tool - chats, audio and video calls, to-dos, app integrations and more. The best part is the intuitive design. It's so easy to use, I was able to get in and get started - in minutes.
I love that flock is stable, easy to use and has a good base of application integrations. I typically miss flowdock, but the overall collaborative experience is better than slack. Been using a little over 6 mos.- couldn't pick that though
- Philipp Bohn made this productWith Circuit you can collaborate with you team via voice, video, screen share, messaging and files on one app, available for iOS, Android, browser and desktop app. Content and capabilities are consistent and in sync across mobile and desktop app.Allows me to work collaboratively in high fidelity with a massively distributed workforce.Combines all multimedia (Collaboration, Desktop Sharing, messaging, files upoload, download and much more) Also you can have public conversation (community) or private conversation. I cannot imagine today my work without this tool. And of course useful to communicate also with your collegues when you are at home, on holiday or elsewhere.
- Inbox by Google has changed how I prioritize my email. Discovered it rather late, but I'm super happy with it now.
I pretty much like all things Google, but Inbox just isn't for me. I much prefer good old fashioned Gmail on my iPhone. The way Inbox sorts my emails doesn't always make sense to me, and I suppose I'd rather sort it myself. There are definitely better email apps out there. I know because I've tried a bunch of them.
I like & hate inbox for the same features.
It´s the first time my Mailbox feels sorted and clean. That said Inbox dicards eamils as unimportant, doesn't show notifications for all emails and shows how much it knows about my friends, travel agrangements and so on.
I do think a manual hosted version would be really great but I doubt we will see something soon.
In the end its a Google Product which means no updates and in 2 years we get the next version of it. It lacks a lot of things you can't do with it. For instance multiple Accounts, S/MIME encryption and ways to highlight a lot more.
Absolutely love Evernote. Use it for work and personal use and that is easy with the ability to make notebooks. Tags are super helpful as is annotating a document or editing a picture with Skitch. Makes my life easier and more organized!
Evernote is a platform that allows you to organize, store, share and then search your information. Evernote impacts a business's productivity by streamlining the collection and distribution of critical information by enhancing its retrieval. Evernote's gives your business enhanced control of the information you own or information already collected by your employees. It's your business. It's your information.
- Great for writing down, remembering and executing to-do's while on the go!I've found Todoist helpful when incorporating non-technical folks into certain projects, not forcing them to suffer our project management stack, a quick easy way to bring them on board and assign peripheral tasks and responsibilities. Todoist provides pretty robust flexibility for a to do list so my team can organize tasks by project, incorporating deadlines, reminders, filters, invite team members and more. The mobile interface is nice and clean and we can pull it up all the time, impromptu and run through where things stand and quickly see what is outstanding and where we have progressed. The more we use it, the more flexibility we discover which is nice as we haven't sensed any hard limitations with the app yet.
We were looking for a tool to replace Asana, and after initially testing Todoist, became certain it could be the tool for us. But sharing projects is a PITA. There's no easy way to let your team have access to all newly created projects. Also, the projects structure isn't shared, so sharing a new subproject causes havoc in the teammate's projects structure, and the teammate needs to manually configure the projects structure according to it's intended layout.
Organize your life with pleasure. Add due date to tasks, tasks inside projects, subprojects and subtasks. Call your friends to join your project and assign tasks for them. Comment and add images on tasks. Have your tasks everywhere with nice apps. Love it.
Polymail picked up where Mailbox left us hanging. Implementing all the best features like "Read Later" scheduling and swipe actions — all housed in a clean design.
Lately, I've noticed that Polymail is focusing more on biz dev and sales productivity with Polymail Pro. Understandable, with Sparrow and Mailbox being sold off and shut down. It's clear that email clients need to become profitable to survive. Unfortunately, I'm often pressured into features that I would never use via prompts and popups.
I have used Polymail for a couple of years now. I still notice a few small bugs around rendering emails, and the Read Later queue can break down if you have several threads saved. Still hoping these issues will be fixed soon. 🙏
Overall the app still functions great and is my daily email client.
I recently gave Polymail another try and it's indispensable now. Fast mailbox switching and read receipts are the killer features for me.
Love Polymail for the Mac, but the iOS app doesn't do it for me. When I'm on my phone, Inbox is my go-to.
I've been using Spark since the very beginning. I was an original waitlist-starting user of Mailbox, and was excited to find spark almost immediately after Mailbox went extinct. This is the best email experience on every platform, and has a variety of productivity features that make it my go-to.
Ever since Mailbox became a graveyard app, I have been looking for a worthy replacement – and Spark is as close as it gets! The UI is clean, combining dark and light colors which helps with using the app; the side menu being dark while the rest of the UI has a white background makes you focus on the important stuff (the mail list and the mail in focus)!
- Just a tap on ProofHub app in your mobile, and you will get the superpowers to - Keep an eye on what’s happening in your projects Project overview gives you a lucid overview of project project progress, recent activities in the project so that you can take quick decisions. Discuss important stuff on the go Get teams, clients and stakeholders to collaborate on common discussion topics quickly, eliminating the need of those confusing email threads. Define work responsibilities Assign tasks, set start and due dates, add labels, and let everyone know what they are supposed to do. You can even strike tasks off with a single touch whenever they are completed. Jot down important information Keep all your important project information, random thoughts and big ideas, and from getting lost forever. Notes are here to take care of it all! Centralize and organize all your files and documents Add files and documents to your ProofHub with a single tap and easily share them with remote teams and clients. Plan and schedule your work There will be no need of having multiple calendars - all you need is ProofHub Calendar to stay on top of your work and plan important stuff like events, milestones and tasks. Maintain time data Create time entries, set time estimates, track time spent on tasks and get reports by person and dates. Timesheets make sure that you can bill the clients accurately and get paid on time. A personal space to work without interruptions Access all your assigned tasks, events and milestones and stay on top of what you have to do today, and what’s upcoming from the Me-view.
- I find My self-using this for Clocking in the Network when I enter the premises of the office, where i need to clock in my terminal before (11:15 am ) else it would be marked as late , getting Updates about my Colleagues B'days, Updates on my meetings, Calendar invites, Applying Leaves and check the tasks and deadlines for my tasks prior day with reminder , Darwin box comes with a Mobile app and web Clone