From a To Do list, CRM or Email application which application(s) do you find yourself using the most on mobile? (Your go to's when working on, launching or running a startup)
- Addictive. I find myself checking this on the way to work so I can get in and get started.I use slack too! great for group discussions
- All our project boards, across teams are here and I check-in on mobile at least once a day, mostly during my commute.
- It's the best mail client for non-gmail app based mail accounts :) Works very well with Zoho as well Update: The irony is that I got a mail today from Alto mail saying that they are discontinuing the app T_T
- Beautiful UI and Utilitarian design. Our entire team runs on Flock and has made a huge difference for us.Flock has everything you'll ever need in an enterprise communication tool - chats, audio and video calls, to-dos, app integrations and more. The best part is the intuitive design. It's so easy to use, I was able to get in and get started - in minutes.
- Philipp Bohn made this productWith Circuit you can collaborate with you team via voice, video, screen share, messaging and files on one app, available for iOS, Android, browser and desktop app. Content and capabilities are consistent and in sync across mobile and desktop app.Allows me to work collaboratively in high fidelity with a massively distributed workforce.Combines all multimedia (Collaboration, Desktop Sharing, messaging, files upoload, download and much more) Also you can have public conversation (community) or private conversation. I cannot imagine today my work without this tool. And of course useful to communicate also with your collegues when you are at home, on holiday or elsewhere.
- Great for writing down, remembering and executing to-do's while on the go!I've found Todoist helpful when incorporating non-technical folks into certain projects, not forcing them to suffer our project management stack, a quick easy way to bring them on board and assign peripheral tasks and responsibilities. Todoist provides pretty robust flexibility for a to do list so my team can organize tasks by project, incorporating deadlines, reminders, filters, invite team members and more. The mobile interface is nice and clean and we can pull it up all the time, impromptu and run through where things stand and quickly see what is outstanding and where we have progressed. The more we use it, the more flexibility we discover which is nice as we haven't sensed any hard limitations with the app yet.
- Just a tap on ProofHub app in your mobile, and you will get the superpowers to - Keep an eye on what’s happening in your projects Project overview gives you a lucid overview of project project progress, recent activities in the project so that you can take quick decisions. Discuss important stuff on the go Get teams, clients and stakeholders to collaborate on common discussion topics quickly, eliminating the need of those confusing email threads. Define work responsibilities Assign tasks, set start and due dates, add labels, and let everyone know what they are supposed to do. You can even strike tasks off with a single touch whenever they are completed. Jot down important information Keep all your important project information, random thoughts and big ideas, and from getting lost forever. Notes are here to take care of it all! Centralize and organize all your files and documents Add files and documents to your ProofHub with a single tap and easily share them with remote teams and clients. Plan and schedule your work There will be no need of having multiple calendars - all you need is ProofHub Calendar to stay on top of your work and plan important stuff like events, milestones and tasks. Maintain time data Create time entries, set time estimates, track time spent on tasks and get reports by person and dates. Timesheets make sure that you can bill the clients accurately and get paid on time. A personal space to work without interruptions Access all your assigned tasks, events and milestones and stay on top of what you have to do today, and what’s upcoming from the Me-view.
- I find My self-using this for Clocking in the Network when I enter the premises of the office, where i need to clock in my terminal before (11:15 am ) else it would be marked as late , getting Updates about my Colleagues B'days, Updates on my meetings, Calendar invites, Applying Leaves and check the tasks and deadlines for my tasks prior day with reminder , Darwin box comes with a Mobile app and web Clone