- Ambi made this productWorld class mobile SDK offering from SalesIQhas features like the ability to track the leads and the probability of closing, and live chat with customers.
I like Sales IQ for the ability to track the leads and the probability of closing, a live chat which might turn out to be quite useful for B2B businesses aiming to close more deals through their website.
I have been using Zoho SalesIQ since the introduction of the bundle Zoho CRM Plus. It is very easy to implement and to use. It is lead scoring feature helps identify the visitors and prioritize them.
It s great tool
The analytics section of this product is a joke compared to LiveChat. We use both (for different use cases) and are really unsatisfied with Freshchat. It's really hard to have a good grasp of your operation with such scant reporting capabilities. LiveChat offers much more customization and flexibility. I'd definitely recommend you use that.
It's also been unreliable of late, where several of our users are unable to use the chat. We've reported the problem and it took them about 5 days to detect it as a bug, and they've returned us an estimated 15 days for the bug to be fixed. This is way too long.
The only reason we haven't switched over completely is because to integrate LiveChat into our android app, we'd lose native support for push notifications and would have to implement it ourselves. We've researched chat apps quite a bit and definitely recommend LiveChat. We've looked at Intercom too and it looks very promising but would only make sense for us if we switched our e-mail support system (Zendesk) to Intercom as well.
This is Freshworks Inc.'s latest offering. Here's Freshchat, a modern live-chat experience for businesses of any kind.
We love using Help Scout to rally up the support related emails we get on a regular basis. We switched over from Google Groups and won't look back!
My last company, Tonx Coffee made great use of Helpscout. It feels like a secret weapon.
- It is a leader in customer support software category, and the most prominent product adopted by the business community. For several years in a row, Freshdesk has dominated timely assistance classifications and its productivity has been acknowledged with a number of awards.
It's the best software for customer support that I have ever used. Also, I like its integration with TMetric, it allows me to track how much time was spent on the overall activity in Freshdesk.
My teams been using this for over a month and they love it. It's increased visibility on production and helped us get a handle on customer satisfaction per ticket.
My colleague wrote a full article (https://buff.ly/2PM87TA) about Drift, Intercom and Crisp
Drift is a great product, but it lacked a few features we wanted
It also had some problems with loading
I used it more than 2 months in and I do not recommend it. Why?
- its slow. Tested via gtmetrix, here is 30-40% more make Ur site more slow
- default setting for free plan. Here is no tell in description what on your website EVERYtime will be open dialog window for new visitors. And its not possible to disable it for free plan. Do you know how an open chat window infuriates visitors on the first visit? About 20% of the traffic you lose is simply due to this setting. And drift turned ON and default to all free customers.
- support at free plan. First answer got immediately, next - 2 days, last - here is left 4 days and not answer.
- I recommend Paldesk. It provides faster, friendlier customer support and increases online conversions. Also reduce customer support response times with modern, customizable live-chat messenger for websites. Built on top of a robust customer help desk and ticketing software, Paldesk integrates with your most popular customer communication channels.