- Using a CRM might help you, so I'd recommend Salesflare. You can then see what's been discussed with your customers and respond in a way that is more conversational and engaging. Plus, you can set up email campaigns so that you save time on manually sending out emails to prospects.I ABSOLUTELY love this product. Best user experience among the 5-6 CRMs I used (you need like 15m to figure out the tool, there's super-helpful video tutorials as well), and prob around 50ish I've tested. It has an integration with Zapier that supports complex triggers and actions - which can save you a ton of time. My team is using this from everything from a complex early adopter program funnel to B2B outreach & keeping in touch with PR contacts - it's literally saving us 100s of workhours per week while keeping things organized.
I've used so many CRMs in the past, and have also looked at lots of others too. I was first attracted to Salesflare by the clean design and ease of use, but then was very impressed with just how powerful it is. It integrates so well with Gmail, that it just became a natural extension of how I work. Also the developers have been offering great support too. I highly recommend Salesflare.
Love the way Salesflare automates your daily work with the CRM, it's really comfortable and saves a lot of time, at the same time providing all the most important CRM functionalities.
- Great for moving contact info around to/from CRMs and other apps.
Their design is excellent. Behind the scenes its very technical, but the user experience is smooth and easy on the eyes. It does such a great job of taking actions and information in one app and bringing it to your app of choice.
We use this mostly to automate our email marketing campaigns by pulling data from our HubSpot CRM into Active Campaign for our email drips. Among a million other things.. amazing product!
- Semi-automate outreach and follow up emails.I've been a fan of Mailshake since it was ContentMarketer.io. Other tools try to do too much. Mailshake is simple, clean, and effective.
- Close.io recently added email sequences, which, combined with the built in calling features, make for a pretty powerful outreach combo.Close.io recently added email sequences, which, combined with the built in calling features, make for a pretty powerful outreach combo.
I've been using Close.io in my agency/freelance business for over a year and it's focus on completing activities—making the next call, sending a follow up email, checking off the next task, delivering a contract—has been great for helping focus. A little more premium priced than other options on the market, but the ROI and positive side effects way more than make up for the price.
Great idea, already have thought all the posible ways of collaboration. I wasn;t able yet to login and see the back panel, but the presentation is great! Some flaws in front end: FAQ, really bg headers where in no need, refresh when there is no need. Also the confirmation email for login is really late.
AeroLeads is a good tool for generating leads and prospects with accuracy. AeroLeads is a good CRM tool for generating leads and prospects. It is a multipurpose tool- unlike other tools which can only find emails or just can add leads to the CRM databases, AeroLeads has a floating button whenever you open a LinkedIn profile, you can just click the AeroLeads icon and add the leads to your AeroLeads dashboard. On your AeroLeads dashboard you can find the added prospect with name, title, and employer, in addition to it you can find email and phone number of the prospect and an option to add that lead to your CRM tools such as Salesforce.
Found AeroLeads through its blog which contains content on digital marketing and lead generation and makes it so much more easier to understand. Check it out here. https://aeroleads.com/blog/
- HubSpot is a powerful marketing and sales software that converts website leads into customers. This plugin sync user-related data from WooCommerce to HubSpot, which is needed by various tools for further analysis and marketing research in HubSpot.
- I've been using it for less than one month and so far is impressive. Cost-effective tool, I can tag the replies and see stats not only about 'open' rates but 'replies' and 'interested' rate. I can do A/B testing with first email and follow-ups. One of the cool things is I can tailor each contact and reach out to them depending on where they are located, so I do not disturb anyone with my emails at night :) If you need to do integrations you can use Zapier and have all the info on hubspot CRM.
- Craig A Sherman made this productMany companies run social media contests and sweepstakes to keep their list engaged and to reach their networks as well due to the built in 'share for a better chance to win' viral features. Sociamonials makes it easy for a non-programmer and non-designer to throw them together in about 10-15 minutes and they will be on your Facebook tabs, website, blog and sent out to your email database. You also mentioned you wanted to increase response rates. Video testimonials are a great way to increase conversion rates on your checkout pages. Sociamonials allows you to capture video testimonials from customers using their own mobile devices or laptops, then it syndicates it to all of your social feeds (and theirs). Then you can embed them in your promo emails for higher response rates. I noticed you're in e-commerce, so you might want to check out this white paper I wrote on e-commerce referrals. I used Sociamonials for the landing page by the way :-D https://promotions.sociamonials....