I'm looking for new ideas to increase response rates and engagement with prospects and accounts.
- Using a CRM might help you, so I'd recommend Salesflare. You can then see what's been discussed with your customers and respond in a way that is more conversational and engaging. Plus, you can set up email campaigns so that you save time on manually sending out emails to prospects.I ABSOLUTELY love this product. Best user experience among the 5-6 CRMs I used (you need like 15m to figure out the tool, there's super-helpful video tutorials as well), and prob around 50ish I've tested. It has an integration with Zapier that supports complex triggers and actions - which can save you a ton of time. My team is using this from everything from a complex early adopter program funnel to B2B outreach & keeping in touch with PR contacts - it's literally saving us 100s of workhours per week while keeping things organized.
- Semi-automate outreach and follow up emails.I've been a fan of Mailshake since it was ContentMarketer.io. Other tools try to do too much. Mailshake is simple, clean, and effective.
- 7Tatyana Gonchar made this productThis software will be especially useful for telesales, telemarketing companies, and sales departments doing mass outbound campaigns. You’ll appreciate Voiptime Cloud features if you are looking for the solution that would help you to: - process your warm leads or cold databases more efficiently, - automate dialing and related routine tasks, - track the main call center KPIs, and - make the workflow more transparent.
- Hi Kim, it's a great outreach tool! with the help of it, you can add prospects and leads from multiples site like LinkedIn, CrunchBase, Angel.co, Google etc. and increase your outreach for sales and marketing.There are lot of sales and marketing automation tool available on the web but in my opinion you cannot find another tool which is a realtime API like this one to build your database. It also provides one-click transfer to CRM's like MailChimp, Zoho, Pipedrive, freshSales etc. You can email the extracted profiles through its by-product Aeromailer. The tool is neat and fits to all kind of business needs.
- Mahshid Hadadi made this productIt depends on your team and product working on! If you are working on an android or iOS application, I suggest you take a look at Hengam. Hengam takes the pain out of identifying and reengaging your app's inactive users to reduce churn and increase happy customers through smart automated data-driven messaging. read more about it on https://hengam.ioI'm using Hengam almost every day. It gives me a good insight of my app users who are going to uninstall the app. beside , it increases the users engagement of the app through personalized & automated push notifications. It seems they uses something like AI to predict my churning users. I really recommend it for both Android & iOS app owners.
- I've been using it for less than one month and so far is impressive. Cost-effective tool, I can tag the replies and see stats not only about 'open' rates but 'replies' and 'interested' rate. I can do A/B testing with first email and follow-ups. One of the cool things is I can tailor each contact and reach out to them depending on where they are located, so I do not disturb anyone with my emails at night :) If you need to do integrations you can use Zapier and have all the info on hubspot CRM.
- Close.io recently added email sequences, which, combined with the built in calling features, make for a pretty powerful outreach combo.Close.io recently added email sequences, which, combined with the built in calling features, make for a pretty powerful outreach combo.
- HubSpot is a powerful marketing and sales software that converts website leads into customers. This plugin sync user-related data from WooCommerce to HubSpot, which is needed by various tools for further analysis and marketing research in HubSpot.