- 💕 Honey. Instead of Googling for promo codes on somewhat shady, popup-laden websites, Honey introduces coupon codes for Amazon and other sites while checking out.I mean, it's self-serving, but here's $5 off your first Honey-qualifying purchase: http://joinhoney.com/ref/wexkuc
- Check out Camel Camel Camel (I know, ridiculous name 🐫). The best part is its Wishlist Synchronization tool which tracks price changes for anything added to your Amazon Wishlist.Feels a bit like Craigslist, but the alerts and settings are just right!
- WikiBuy tends to find more coupons than Honey, although Honey is better at finding other sellers on Amazon. I'd recommend using bothI use it in Amazon and across the web with different commerce websites, it works well and have a convenient integration with Ebates for some cash back as well.I use Wikibuy cause it just starts looking for the best price while I'm reading about the product. It also takes into account PRIME orders. (use it with camel, camel, camel and get an alert for a price drop the find the best price automatically)
- Purse has helped me save so much $$$ highly recommend it to everyone.
- Tim Annan made this productDoesn't just save you money at Amazon, but lots of other retailers, too. Specific to Amazon, Slice Drops will give you up to $10/mo back on price drops. Especially useful if you don't have a "premium" credit card with price protection services.
- I am an Amazon Prime member, but do a lot of purchases on Jet.com because they sometimes have better pricing/other things that I can't add to my Subscribe & Save on Amazon. I'd look to other retail sites, like Jet, to help you save money too!
- KAEYO is what you need when you wanted to be sure you bought at the right time. KAEYO helps you to save money and time by storing and tracking the price changes of items you desire almost on all shopping websites including the most popular like Amazon, Wallmart, Ikea, Best Buy, Ebay, etc. https://play.google.com/store/ap...