- I can't tell enough people about my AirPods. Yes, it's cliche ("You're recommending an Apple product? 3rd party for life!"), but they're well designed, sound great, and last me three or four days before I need to recharge them. Having access to Siri at a moment's notice is efficient, especially as she/it becomes more powerful and capable. Had to take one in because of sound issues - Apple immediately replaced it and gave me a new charging case as well because it had some stray marks. Incredibly efficient process, if something does go wrong. Definitely try them on in store before purchasing to make sure your ears will like them as well!I love AirPods for two critical reasons: Ease of connectivity. It works perfectly with my iPhone, Apple Watch and other Apple devices 👌🏻 Ease of charging. Critical for me as I hate to charge all the devices I have every day / every other day.
Instant bluetooth, light weight, no cords and a case that recharges means that you'll find yourself using the Airpods far more than normal wired headphones. Great for workouts too. The perfect gift for people who spend a lot of time making calls or listening to podcasts or music.
There are just an amazing piece of technology, they work great, stay and feel pretty good in the ears and they totally helped me forget 3.5mm audio jack... what a courage!
- They are hands down the best headphones for iPhone. They beat the AirPods in sound, design and function.Very comfortable. I love the long battery life.I've them and I convinced at least 3 people buy them. They're the best earphones I've ever used. Battery life is great, they charge very fast and the sound is great. The sound isolation and in-line remote are making them better then AirPods.
I have typically been against using Beats headphone as I felt they were expensive for what you got. After getting a pair for free I can say that the audio quality is better than most headphones that I've owned and that the overall value is probably worth the price.
Very good choice for sports.
- Yes, these are hella expensive, but if you want unparalleled sound quality and to isolate other people's nonsense, this is the answer. They're comfortable and beautiful too! IMO, there's no contest.I second Kate. Own a pair of these and they are definitely my favorite. They last pretty long on a single charge and charge up really quickly as well!
- I use these for walking around / gym / everything. Battery life is great and they pair to iPhone super quickly. I'm really happy with them. In office I use Bose QC35 (because noise cancelling).
- Good fit. Great for sports. Easy control. 8 hour battery and charge in less than an hour. Not the best audio, but acceptable. There is a new version the X3.I use these headphones daily (commute + workouts). The connection distance is more than enough, particularly in the gym and the battery life is 8+ hours. Audio is fine, high durability, and as a bonus, their customer service is excellent. I have lost a few buds, and they have replaced them for free. I did have my first pair malfunction, I tweeted at them, and they immediately asked to be returned and sent me a brand new pair.These earbuds are durable, have solid sound quality, and the 8 hour battery life is as advertised. Picked a pair up last year, despite the X3s being announced, due to the X2's use of Micro-USB charging (saves you from having to use yet another proprietary charging port).
- Before these headphones arrived, I had a couple of Bose Quiet Comfort 35 headphones. But when I bought the Sony's, I had to listen to my music all over again. They're just the best headphones available. Looking forward to the Sony MDR-1000x2 when they arrive.
- PKParis' second version of K'asq, designed and engineered for sports/fitness! I'm a big gym enthusiast myself and obviously listening to music during each session is important. I personally tested them they sound great, are comfy with a strong fit (I never lose them when running) and noise isolation. On top of that they connect easily, are water resistant (which can be handy) and have a great design. Highly recommended. Long-battery life and cheaper than Airpods! ($149 on Amazon US, $110 on RecoHero's indiegogo ;) )