- Vlad Calus made this productWhen it comes to content collaboration for teams, Planable is the best choice. Planable is social media content collaboration platform for agencies, freelancers and marketing team. We bring team members and social content on the same page for better, faster brand storytelling. With Planable you can create social media posts, preview exactly how it looks like, exchange feedback, get approval and schedule posts directly to social media.With Planable you can create social media posts, preview exactly how it looks like, exchange feedback, get approval and schedule posts directly to social media.
- I use Zenkit everyday to work! You can set up different teams, assign tasks, communicate and comment, share documents, etc. With just one click, you can change the view from list to kanban, table, mind map or calendar, depending on your need. I especially like the Kanban view, because it allows me to track the progress of projects visually. Oh, it can also sync across all devices (web, desktop and mobile app)!
- Really great tool for collaborative writing, team notes, internal KB. No poll option, well, not yet anyway :)Was love at first sight with Slite! Loved the beautiful design, it's simple to work on same document with your team and it's not cluttered with thousands of formatting options so you're focus on writing and building knowledge with your colleagues not figuring out how it works. Worth a try!
- Slack is designed for people to communicate effectively. Your requirements perfectly match slack. The best part is there are many useful integrations in slack which you can use it for your specific needs.It's a nice which combines chat, group chat, phone, conference, video, desktopsharing, video conference in one and many more things.
- Really great tool to foster a culture of accountability and collaboration within your team. It's used by over 30,000 managers globally. With SoapBox's free app, you can: 💻 Collaborate on shared meeting agendas 📝 Take notes, comment and summarize what you discuss 📧 Automatically email meeting notes 🏃♀️ Add next steps and action items 🕐 Revisit past one-on-one and team meetings 📅 Sync meetings with your calendar 🧐 Spark ideas with the SoapBox question suggester 🔗 Integrate with Slack, Microsoft Teams and Google 📌 Personalized home page with all upcoming meetings, action items and more in one central place Check out more ways SoapBox can foster collaboration amongst your team: https://soapboxhq.com/features/t...
- Philipp Bohn made this productCircuit provides all of what you describe above + scalable, quality, integrated voice, video and screen share collaboration across desktop and mobile apps (iOS, Android), with an unlimited amount of messages even in the free version
- For the remote working, Troop messenger is the best one for the business team, can collaborate easily with the team with well builds UI/UX design here we have a group and audio calls for business meetings.I use Troop Messenger very often and it offers me great benefits, it allows me to be interconnected with all my work team, we can exchange images, documents, text, it is an excellent online tool, and its customer service is very good.
- Notion is by far my favorite collaboration tool. It seems to mostly cover your requests to "allow a team to communicate (ask questions, receive answers, discuss); post/store documents; participate in polls and share results; and broadly search for content." I don't think you can create polls within Notion, but I'm sure you could figure out a workaround. I think you'd like it because it's great for creating and storing docs and it's super easy to communicate with other team members on specific things, rather than going back and forth in Slack.
- Flock is the team hub you're looking for - an easy to use app that helps teams work better together. Group chat, video calling, file sharing, polls with downloadable reports, powerful search and more - it has everything your team needs to get things done. Check out our interactive demo at https://demo.flock.com or sign up for our free plan to try it with your team. 🖖
- Trello has an intriguing interface that resembles solitaire. It’s easy to learn and works well for monitoring projects and assigning tasks.
- I use Basecamp 3.0 everyday at workplace. It's ''All In One'' platform and perfectly match with your requirements.
- We used Teams at my old workplace, which was a .NET shop so we were all-in on Microsoft products. I was ready to hate it but frankly it was so useful because of the native support for MSFT Office products and document storage. Much better than Slack for doc collaboration and project management, and can plug directly into Visual Studio for detail IT mgt. We were using an early version of it, and I assume it's gotten even better. The only thing that became an issue was the conflicts on the various logins because many of us had personal Live and Office 365 accounts which kept conflicting with One Note and Teams logins and sometimes people would put office work in their personal folders instead. Other than that, it was really a pretty solid product.