- Gilles De Clerck 👾✌️ made this productThis CRM will automatically fill out your address book (+ keep it up-to-date), keep track of all interactions with people you're in contact with and tell you what to do when via automated to-dos and reminders. This enables you to put all your time, energy and focus on talking to people and getting to the greatest product you can build faster.
- There´s a free plan for Zenkit but with still powerful features! To run a startup, you can start with the Zenkit templates (under startup category) and build your customized database and project management system (Ex: company directory, business plan mind map, recruiting, support Helpdesk, PR templates, blog planner, etc.)!
- Mahshid Hadadi made this productHengam takes the pain out of identifying and reengaging your app's inactive users to reduce churn and increase happy customers through smart automated data-driven messaging. currently supports android and iOS applications. read more about it on https://hengam.ioI'm using Hengam almost every day. It gives me a good insight of my app users who are going to uninstall the app. beside , it increases the users engagement of the app through personalized & automated push notifications. It seems they uses something like AI to predict my churning users. I really recommend it for both Android & iOS app owners.
- You can try ProProfs knowledge base software. It will help you create online documentation where you can manage all your business knowledge, without worrying about the safety of your data. It's easy to use and comprises some powerful features and functionality.Great Pick! For a startup, it’s important to ensure that the work process is seamless, and there is easy access to knowledge. For that, this tool works great. It’s perfect for creating an internal knowledge base that your employees can use to access information and work collaboratively. Its forever free plan comes at $0. You can opt for it to explore its basic features.
- Shiv Kapoor made this productNifty is the first modern workflow and project management hub to consolidate all your work in one place. With Nifty, project managers gain the power to streamline requests, plan and prioritize projects, manage processes, digitally review assets, and report on work efforts.
- The best tools are often selected according to your preference and suitability to business, however I am listing down a few tools that worked out for us, which may be helpful for you - Proprofs Help Desk for customer support - It has a forever free plan, which worked out for us. It is a cost effective and a must-have customer service program. You can get it set up at any workplace in under 5 minutes. The support we received at the initial stage was quick and precise to the point. We also use Trello for project management, skype for video conferencing, Qualaroo for Customer feedback and Google Hangouts for Internal team communication.The Forever free plan is awesome. Proprofs Helpdesk has a neat, simple user interface and a plethora of basic and advanced features found in industry-leading help desk systems. Other free tools include Slack/Google Hangouts for Team communication, Mailchimp for email marketing, Hootsuite to manage your social media accounts, Facebook Groups, TubeBuddy Video Marketing, Google Analytics.
- It is the best team chat solution for business, instant messaging, video conference, user-friendly, all in one application for the team and compatible with all smartphones and web series.It is the best app you can easily communicate with the team with groups, video conference it has a good UI/UX design and user-friendly application.
- Social Champ is the best way to automate your all social media efforts, day-to-day posting. It brings all the automation a startup owner need to schedule for its social media content which ends up saving time for one and dedicate for other essential tasks. It got the best features from all available scheduling tools in one place, so you don’t have to confusion amongst many options available. We are offering an extended free trial for startups owners and managers. All you need to do is message me. Thank you.
- For making task lists, writing out a wiki and having quick-view kanban board I think Notion is the best product for tiny/small start up teams. I have used it for a few tiny solo projects, but also with a small team of 4-5 to organise what we are working on :) - It has a limited free-tier, so it really depends on your team size - but I am yet to reach the limit!