- Alex Shvalev made this productChaport is cheaper and simpler alternative to Intercom. It has free forever plan for 5 agents with unlimited chat history and beautiful desktop apps for Mac & Windows.
Easy setup and installation. Using it for our ecommerce store Pacific Outbound Clothing Co. We've been bouncing around multiple chat apps and each one has their own little quirks that we didn't like on mobile. But this one has proven to stand above them all. Looks great on the website and just worked. The backend dashboard could use a little color -it's all just very white- but that's just me. I think this product is going places.
Thanks very much for sharing this simple yet effective tool with the PH community. Will recommend Chaport to those who are looking for this. Congrats and Thank You! 👍👍👍
The analytics section of this product is a joke compared to LiveChat. We use both (for different use cases) and are really unsatisfied with Freshchat. It's really hard to have a good grasp of your operation with such scant reporting capabilities. LiveChat offers much more customization and flexibility. I'd definitely recommend you use that.
It's also been unreliable of late, where several of our users are unable to use the chat. We've reported the problem and it took them about 5 days to detect it as a bug, and they've returned us an estimated 15 days for the bug to be fixed. This is way too long.
The only reason we haven't switched over completely is because to integrate LiveChat into our android app, we'd lose native support for push notifications and would have to implement it ourselves. We've researched chat apps quite a bit and definitely recommend LiveChat. We've looked at Intercom too and it looks very promising but would only make sense for us if we switched our e-mail support system (Zendesk) to Intercom as well.
This is Freshworks Inc.'s latest offering. Here's Freshchat, a modern live-chat experience for businesses of any kind.
- Drift is similar to Intercom but probably a little more for sales / growth (their lead gen bot is great). Other options include Hotjar and oLark. I'd recommend you check out the Segment catalogue for this, as that contains a lot of startup-relevant tools in this space: https://segment.com/catalog
My colleague wrote a full article (https://buff.ly/2PM87TA) about Drift, Intercom and Crisp
Drift is a great product, but it lacked a few features we wanted
It also had some problems with loading
I used it more than 2 months in and I do not recommend it. Why?
- its slow. Tested via gtmetrix, here is 30-40% more make Ur site more slow
- default setting for free plan. Here is no tell in description what on your website EVERYtime will be open dialog window for new visitors. And its not possible to disable it for free plan. Do you know how an open chat window infuriates visitors on the first visit? About 20% of the traffic you lose is simply due to this setting. And drift turned ON and default to all free customers.
- support at free plan. First answer got immediately, next - 2 days, last - here is left 4 days and not answer.
Intercom is amazing our website started generating 20% more leads through their webchat, and support features, and even our local company was able to generate real sales consultant appointments from Intercom. If you are a service based business you cannot go without Intercom!
A great application to automate engagement with your visitors, focusing on personal approach towards your customers
- Benjamin Powell made this productNot only has it got multisite live chat built in, but its also going to unify your email, twitter, WhatsApp, Facebook page messages, Line and more. This is built more for sales teams though. *disclosure I built this.
Well, we started with Intercom and it went well, but when the Early stage ended up the price bumped up over $800 for our current needs. I think the product itself is good, but not the price. So we took the time to do some research and found Crisp Chat. It has almost everything that we used in Intercom expect things like the way to attach the link into the text in Predefined Replies. Or inserting the image in the predefined reply. In general, I'm satisfied with what Crisp offer for the Unlimited Plan usage. I wish they could improve more Analytics dashboard and the way to estimate the performance of operators. Thanks, Tony, co - founder PageFly.io app.
Beautiful and powerful tool that fulfills all it's promises