While I'd love to use Intercom, it's too expensive for my needs right now. So I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a cheaper alternative for easily collecting feedback. Something that has minimal hurdles for users to jump over.
- Alex Shvalev made this productChaport is cheaper and simpler alternative to Intercom. It has free forever plan for 5 agents with unlimited chat history and beautiful desktop apps for Mac & Windows.
- Jason Grills made this productProProfs Chat is a cheaper alternative to Intercom and having all the functionality of Intercom. It also has forever free plan too. It is worth trying that is why I would recommend you try ProProfs Chat. It has the same features and even more than Intercom that will help in not only capture useful customer feedback but also qualified leads for the business.Henry, I see what you are pointing at. I’ve seen a lot of business owners switching from Intercom because at one point it becomes an expensive deal. That’s why a lot of them search for its counter-parts that are cheap and offer the same benefits (if not all). Keeping your search in mind, I’d say give ProProfs Chat a try. It’s way easy to use and even supports a forever free plan. Plus, collecting feedback becomes a piece of cake with this live chat tool. Here have a detailed comparison between both: https://www.proprofs.com/chat/in...
- Drift is similar to Intercom but probably a little more for sales / growth (their lead gen bot is great). Other options include Hotjar and oLark. I'd recommend you check out the Segment catalogue for this, as that contains a lot of startup-relevant tools in this space: https://segment.com/catalog
- Benjamin Powell made this productNot only has it got multisite live chat built in, but its also going to unify your email, twitter, WhatsApp, Facebook page messages, Line and more. This is built more for sales teams though. *disclosure I built this.
- Hey Henry, It's no surprise that when you wish for unobtrusive customer feedback and a modern survey software Qualaroo never goes unheard. If you haven't already then I'll tell you some of its USPs: 1. Ask the right users, the right questions at the right time with Advanced targeting for actionable user insights. 2. Color match your company palette, Add your brand logo and custom text, position of the nudge and explore the Design API 3. the Templates by Qualaroo lets you easily create online surveys in minutes. 4. Qualaroo's feedback engine is Powered By IBM Watson's Sentiment Analysis AI. 5. Confirmation Page Surveys. 6. exit surveys to uncover why potential buyers aren't converting. 7. Using branching or skip logic within surveys. 8. Net Promoter Score surveys. 9. Get answers/feedback without emailing, interrupting, or irritating. 10. efficient AI-Powered Analytics & Reports 11. Lightweight, setup only takes minutes to complete, it never slows down your page.When it comes to collecting feedback, Qualaroo is one of the oldest and trusted names in the business. It's a simple tool that is easy to set up and never slows your page, offering you white-labeling options and tons of customizations. It's powerful Nudge™ technology allows you to collect feedback unobtrusively. With Qualaroo’s Sentiment Analysis powered by IBM Watson, companies can automatically collect the sentiment, keyword and emotional scores of text-based feedback from their users.