- Gilles De Clerck 👾✌️ made this productSalesflare takes care of every time - sucking task that comes with managing and nurturing leads by rocking automation on several fronts. It automatically fills out your address book, keeps track of interactions with your leads and customers and automates to-dos and reminders so it can tell you what to do when. Efficiency is key to startup-growth and survival. Salesflare's automation enable you to sell more with less.
I've used so many CRMs in the past, and have also looked at lots of others too. I was first attracted to Salesflare by the clean design and ease of use, but then was very impressed with just how powerful it is. It integrates so well with Gmail, that it just became a natural extension of how I work. Also the developers have been offering great support too. I highly recommend Salesflare.
Love the way Salesflare automates your daily work with the CRM, it's really comfortable and saves a lot of time, at the same time providing all the most important CRM functionalities.
- Because collaboration is the DNA of every growing startup/company.
As a remote designer, this is a must have. I'm always contactable and available. Super easy way to also have quick calls and communicate with other team members on different teams.
I'm a part of a ton of Slack communities but I'm active in only a handful.
Slack works to its fullest only when it is implemented in a team and everyone's supposed to use it for communication. Slack could/should improve on making the communities on it better by adding relevant features.
- Works on a PC or smartphone with seamless integration and call transfer. Even has dedicated conference room package available. Great audio and easy to use for simple messages/chats or full blown meetings with audio and with video or screen presentation (even more flexible using the dedicated conference room package). The screen presentation makes it simple to share information during a meeting or call. Integrates with your local SIP server to support external calls. Integrates with Outlook to allow access to directories and importing conversations/meetings created in Outlook.
Excellent product which is on the right track. In my view the pricing is too high for this stage with 5 Euro/user/ month. G Suite costs 4 euro for it's vast service portfolio. For us a price point at 1 or 2 Euro would feel comfortable.
Nuclino definitely deserves to be as popular as Slack and Trello. Like Slack and Trello, Nuclino focuses on one task and does a brilliant job at it. I really hope this stays actively maintained!
- With Trello, you can organize team tasks, goals, e.t.c and asign individual members to any. Oh & set deadlines too.
I just started using this with my marketing team at work, and so far it seems to be an efficient way to coordinate on projects. Now if I can just remember to log in and actually use the boards...
Brilliant for managing all your project backlogs in a Kanban fashion. Including a list for the DIY tasks around the house.
As a Marketer I use this daily to manage workflow, sort ideas around future content and prioritize my activities. My team collaborate and report using handy integrations with Google and we use it as a Customer service and Sales script repository to store links to docs and how-to videos.
- Beth Hudson made this productEvery business, regardless of stage or size, can utilize Recruitee for streamlining recruitment processes. Recruitee is an ATS (Applicant Tracking System) that has Trello-like organization and allows for unlimited users for maximum collaboration during the hiring process. This is important at any stage, but early-stage startups can benefit from laying out their ideal hire characteristics and candidate info. This paints a clearer picture of how they can be propelled to success.
- Aishwarya Hariharan made this productAn applicant tracking system. A lot of startups (including us early on) ask their employees to refer candidates so you need an easy way to manage these referrals. When you have an ATS from the get go to manage your candidates, you can make sure that every candidate profile is handled carefully and every hire is vetted thoroughly. The cost of a hiring mistake in a startup is very very high so it's essential you cross your ts and dot your is before every hire.
- Jakub Rogalski made this productI'd say a social media monitoring tool is essential for every business. I am biased here as I am advocating for my company as this is the one I am obviously more experienced with than the others, but you might want to check a few alternatives like Brandwatch or Sysomos, for instance. Picking the right tool is very individual and depends on a number of factors such as the features you require, budget, etc. Anyway, whether you're a startup or a well-established business with years of experience under your belt, it's always a good idea to keep track of what do people say about your company on the web.
A great tool that helps me understand where and how people discuss certain topics like "Alternative to [MyCompetitorName]", "How to [Solve the problem I sell a solution to]" so I can engage personally and try to convert.
Brand24 is a great app, especially if you're a business prone to any type of social media critics (like every type of business, nowadays?). It's just a much better way to know what people are saying about your brand then searching it through Google.