- Works on a PC or smartphone with seamless integration and call transfer. Even has dedicated conference room package available. Great audio and easy to use for simple messages/chats or full blown meetings with audio and with video or screen presentation (even more flexible using the dedicated conference room package). The screen presentation makes it simple to share information during a meeting or call. Integrates with your local SIP server to support external calls. Integrates with Outlook to allow access to directories and importing conversations/meetings created in Outlook.
- Gilles De Clerck 👾✌️ made this productSalesflare takes care of every time - sucking task that comes with managing and nurturing leads by rocking automation on several fronts. It automatically fills out your address book, keeps track of interactions with your leads and customers and automates to-dos and reminders so it can tell you what to do when. Efficiency is key to startup-growth and survival. Salesflare's automation enable you to sell more with less.
- With Trello, you can organize team tasks, goals, e.t.c and asign individual members to any. Oh & set deadlines too.
- Beth Hudson made this productEvery business, regardless of stage or size, can utilize Recruitee for streamlining recruitment processes. Recruitee is an ATS (Applicant Tracking System) that has Trello-like organization and allows for unlimited users for maximum collaboration during the hiring process. This is important at any stage, but early-stage startups can benefit from laying out their ideal hire characteristics and candidate info. This paints a clearer picture of how they can be propelled to success.
- Aishwarya Hariharan made this productAn applicant tracking system. A lot of startups (including us early on) ask their employees to refer candidates so you need an easy way to manage these referrals. When you have an ATS from the get go to manage your candidates, you can make sure that every candidate profile is handled carefully and every hire is vetted thoroughly. The cost of a hiring mistake in a startup is very very high so it's essential you cross your ts and dot your is before every hire.
- Jakub Rogalski made this productI'd say a social media monitoring tool is essential for every business. I am biased here as I am advocating for my company as this is the one I am obviously more experienced with than the others, but you might want to check a few alternatives like Brandwatch or Sysomos, for instance. Picking the right tool is very individual and depends on a number of factors such as the features you require, budget, etc. Anyway, whether you're a startup or a well-established business with years of experience under your belt, it's always a good idea to keep track of what do people say about your company on the web.