I'm looking for an app that makes it easy for my team and I to record and share meeting agenda and minutes as well as track completion of action items. Real-time collaboration would be a plus but not necessary
- John Xie made this productYou can create team meeting agenda instantly using www.taskade.com/new Taskade is real-time, cross-platform, and registration-free, instantly shareable for team chat, conferences, and collaborative editing.
- Shannon Maloney made this productCheck out SoapBox! It's an app where you can build team meeting agendas, one-on-one meeting agendas, take notes, follow-up etc. It's free to use and offers authentication through Slack, Gmail, and Microsoft TeamsBig fan of SoapBox! It's helped add more structure to my one-on-one meetings and has definitely moved the conversation from being more one sided to actual two-way dialogue. Would highly recommend!
- Fellow is a lightweight app that managers and their teams use to: 📝 Create meeting agendas ✅ Assign action items 💾 Save meeting templates for recurring meetings 💡 Receive suggested conversation topics and questions for their 1:1s 📌 Track feedback, priorities, and goals — all in one place. The app is entirely customizable, which means that you can get as creative as you want with your meeting agendas — while having the option to save the templates that you love! Features include: -One-on-one meetings -Team meetings -Feedback -Goal setting -Smart suggestions -Integrations with Slack, Google Calendar, Office 365, MS Teams & Human Resource Management Systems like BambooHR and Workday. ***If companies like Shopify, Vidyard, and SurveyMonkey trust Fellow as their meeting & feedback app, you should too 😉 Sign up and try it for free: https://www.fellow.app/meetings — your team will thank you!
- If you are a Salesforce user, I would highly recommend Meeting Assistant. It helps prepare your meetings with various agenda templates, capture and sync meeting minutes to Salesforce CRM wherever you are. Meeting Assistant for Sales optimizes your Sales process by making customer data instantly available on Salesforce. The app focus on high-value actions to increase your sales as well as to keep your team happy and productive. Since Salesforce has mobile app, it also means that you can log your meeting minutes to Meeting Assistant on Salesforce mobile and voilà, the processs of capturing meeting minutes become easier than ever.
- Meetly is an app for managing all your meetings in one collaborative space https://www.runmeetly.com/ You can create agendas with your team, assign tasks, document and confirm decisions and take group or private notes. The workspace is customizable so you can make it work with any type of meeting and track the things that are important to you. It's free to use and integrates with outlook and gmail calendars.