I'm looking for an app that makes it easy for my team and I to record and share meeting agenda and minutes as well as track completion of action items. Real-time collaboration would be a plus but not necessary
- John Xie made this productYou can create team meeting agenda instantly using www.taskade.com/new Taskade is real-time, cross-platform, and registration-free, instantly shareable for team chat, conferences, and collaborative editing.
- Shannon Maloney made this productCheck out SoapBox! It's an app where you can build team meeting agendas, one-on-one meeting agendas, take notes, follow-up etc. It's free to use and offers authentication through Slack, Gmail, and Microsoft TeamsBig fan of SoapBox! It's helped add more structure to my one-on-one meetings and has definitely moved the conversation from being more one sided to actual two-way dialogue. Would highly recommend!
- Manuela Bárcenas made this productFellow.app is the best tool to record and share meeting agendas and track completion of action items :) It's used by thousands of managers at companies such as Shopify, SurveyMonkey, and Keeptruckin. Some of the main features include: 📝 Plan meeting agendas collaboratively 💾 Customize and save your own meeting templates ✅ Delegate action items and keep track of assigned tasks 👍 Request meeting feedback 📅 Link meeting notes to calendar events 💡 Get suggested conversation topics for your 1:1s You can learn more about Fellow's meeting feature here: https://www.fellow.app/meetings Try it free. Your team will thank you! 😉
- Hugo (www.hugo.team) offers collaborative note-taking in real-time, but the best part is that Hugo auto-organizes your meeting notes based on your calendar. Everything is indexed based on who was at the meeting and what company they are at. Hugo offers some basic forms of task management, and you can also integrate it with project apps like Trello, Asana, and Jira to create tasks in those systems directly from your notes.
- If you are a Salesforce user, I would highly recommend Meeting Assistant. It helps prepare your meetings with various agenda templates, capture and sync meeting minutes to Salesforce CRM wherever you are. Meeting Assistant for Sales optimizes your Sales process by making customer data instantly available on Salesforce. The app focus on high-value actions to increase your sales as well as to keep your team happy and productive. Since Salesforce has mobile app, it also means that you can log your meeting minutes to Meeting Assistant on Salesforce mobile and voilà, the processs of capturing meeting minutes become easier than ever.
- Meetly is an app for managing all your meetings in one collaborative space https://www.runmeetly.com/ You can create agendas with your team, assign tasks, document and confirm decisions and take group or private notes. The workspace is customizable so you can make it work with any type of meeting and track the things that are important to you. It's free to use and integrates with outlook and gmail calendars.