- I’ve just built a product in 3 days using just Carrd and Typeform. I didn’t realized the power if Carrd before!Really solid quick site creator at a reasonable price point ($19/year)Very awesome rapid testing solution IMO. We use Carrd at our agency to help our clients get their concepts out of their heads and into the wild, fast. We've since moved over to Carrd 100% for this stage of product concept validation. Can't wait to see this powerful app grow over time.
Carrd is the most amazing web building platform I've seen to date- and trust me, I've tried everything. You start off with a blank page, or choose from expertly-designed templates, then you can build your own site with content LEGOs: drag text under an image, make a row of links across the top, or even add some of your own code.
When you discover control bars that let you break your site into pages, though, it's when everything changes: Carrd goes from letting you create business-card like pages to making full-blown websites for anything- home base for your app with dedicated support and contact pages, a sign-up form for an event that plugs names and comments into a Google sheet, ANYTHING (how do I make extra bold?)
Carrd is now my go-to tool for anything web-building related. I made a website for a friend and even made a few bucks off it. I'm also teaching an HTML class for my homeschool support group and there will be a whole lesson on Carrd!
I just want to say thanks to @ajlkn for my favorite website for websites, ever.
Very intuitive. I created the site serialmarketers.net in a few minutes, customizing the fonts pretty easily. My site looks great, and even better on mobile. The $20 custom domain upgrade is a pretty good deal.
Have been waiting for a tool like this for a while, really glad to see the work you have put into this 🙏
Would love to see more powerful integration with Sketch/Zeplin/Invision. Automatically migrate Sketch Prototyping flows into Overflow. Ability to Export to Zeplin/Invision.
Best of luck, looking forward to see more!
Great tool to create task flows. If can now integrate into an existing workflow and cloud, this will be a very very valuable tool in the designer's toolkit.
We've been using our upcoming page for the last couple of weeks and have collected over 1,000 emails already 😊
Saves days if not weeks by giving you tools to launch and iterate out of the box.
Welcome to the future 🚀
There was a void left by people who wanted to reach the Product Hunt community but weren't ready to launch. You had to put a lot of effort into creating a webpage just to do a 'Pre-launch' hunt. That's all simplified now.
- I'm a big fan of prototyping my ideas and using design sprints to validate how useful they are to potential customers / users. This approach helps you de-risk your idea fast. My go-to tool right now is Atomic, but there are lots of tools that may fit your needs. With Atomic, I'm able to prototype many types of, and sometimes complex interactions with very little effort.
- If you want to start playing with prototypes, I'd suggest having a look at Bubble for web apps.
Look: There’s no platform that can enable someone with no freaking clue about how to build an app to magically build one... But boy does Bubble come close.
I love visual/no-code/alterna-code environments and have worked on several of the most famous ones. Bubble is right up there.
I feel like this tool‘s positioning (“you don’t have to be a coder”) belies its true strength. It‘s GRRRREAAAT for those who would rather NOT code most stuff.
I do my best to help folks out in the forums at forum.bubble.is, but wish it had a StackExhange equivalent -- it’s that deep. Love it and wish it the best. You can build awesome stuff on Bubble, but (duh) prepare to learn some computer science In the process (this is a GOOD thing)...
An app that's more about doing something technically than paying any attention to the user or use-cases. Is just very impractical, with all the real-world features difficult to impossible. Just look at data-upload: https://forum.bubble.is/t/best-way-to-bulk-upload/1690
This is Freshworks Inc.'s latest offering. Here's Freshchat, a modern live-chat experience for businesses of any kind.
Nice design. Nice support staff. might be good to have easy to find case studies to give the rich feature set more context.
- I'd also suggest looking at Airtable if you want to look at prototyping something driven by a database, or a process which traditionally relies on spreadsheets.Second this recommendation of airtable - I'd personally suggest it above typeform for forms + capturing all that date into a usable, good-GUI database as opposed to Google sheets. Bring in the fact that airtable plays nice with IFTTT, then you've got some great automation capability ahead of you.
Seeing how Airtable has progressed since it first launched is quite impressive. My only qualm with the application is the level of effort one has to put in to get a project setup. After spending a couple hours trying to set something up I ended up giving up and setting up someting in sheets using formulas in 30 minutes.
I have just started using it, so I'm still getting proficient at it. So far, I'm in love. I had been digging for a tool to help me with content management and strategy, and I couldn't be happier with what Airtable lets me do.
- Ish Jindal made this productYou do two primary things to test out your new product idea - 1. Tell people what you intend to do 2. Collect inputs/suggestions/feedback frim prospective users/customers Tars helps you create automated chat interface to tell your product story and gather data from users. Check this quick thing I set up with Tars to test out a new idea - www.sengro.com
Product Hunt 4.0 is the best that has happened to Product Hunt yet. Easily one of my most favorite websites these days, and I see myself coming back daily to maintain my streak. I am at a 20 day streak now and I hope to see badges evolve with daily streaks - some sort of perks for people coming more often?
This update is super useful for people deciding whether or not to use a product. Sometime you want to do a deep dive into a product before deciding whether or not to use it.
The "😻 reviews" feature, as well as the "🔗 Around the Web" section makes this deep dive super easy.