We want to be able to identify all actions a user takes on the website (pageviews, clicks, etc.) after they submit a form which includes an email field.
- Smartlook is getting you the best insights combining session recording, automatic event tracking, funnels, retrospective data and heatmaps.
- Assuming you've launched recently and have a lot of learning ahead, you'd want to pick a tool that is tested with real data and real people using it to conclude experiments. I'd like to set up segment sending data to Mixpanel + Amplitude + GA + HotJar. - For events in aggregate, I'd start with Mixpanel and moving to amplitude it's not possible in Mixpanel. - To get insights from individual sessions, I'd use hotjar. Also, I'd setup Facebook and Google Ads pixels already. If there is a need for retargeting later, you can only start targeting people from the time the pixel was live on the site.
- James Gill made this productHopefully this hits the spot for you, Vassilis. I'm one of the founders of GoSquared, but I genuinely think our People product should come in handy for you here for seeing exactly what a user has done on your site before and after they submit a form. Happy to answer any questions you have.
- Esmeralda Martinez made this productIndicative is the best way to understand user behavior and maximize customer value. It allows you to do complex and sophisticated analysis without SQL or coding knowledge.
- For our current project, we tried out self-hosted Piwik, and it is amazing. If you properly configure, it can give great insights per-session along with bird's-eye view. Prior to this, we were using Mixpanel. Mixpanel is awesome without doubt, but gets really expensive once you reach free-tier threshold.
- Clifford Oravec made this productYou may want to check out Tamboo. With what you're looking to do, you could create a tag in Tamboo for visits where they complete that action. Once you have that tag set up, you can watch visitor recordings and view heat maps for just those visits that have that tag. If you have a "predictable path" that people take after they complete that form, you could also optionally set up a funnel in Tamboo to track their progress through your funnel. Tamboo makes it easy to watch recordings of what people do at each funnel step. Hope this helps!
- Try the pageview user session recording tools, which will show a step-by-step recording of how your posters fill out your form, which fields they don't want to fill in or the filling takes a long time. In conjunction with conventional analytics, this can be very useful Also, using count tracking can be an important step, read the article https://callgear.com/blog/what-i... to make sure that such a tool is important for your website Analytics and marketing channel analysis