I've worked with Mixpanel but am looking for something that does more with funnels. More specifically, I want to be able to wrap a number of actions under one event to create steps like "Activated", "Engaged" and "Power User". Amplitude can do this with Behavioral Cohorts, but it's an enterprise feature that's wildly expensive. What tools have you worked with that have this capability?
- I used this on an AWS instance, took next to no time to set up, and pretty cheap as you're only paying for the instance. Configuring the dashboard is a little bit of a learning curve, but the best thing is that it connects directly to your database, so you can work with any customer data you are collecting.
- I would stick with the trusty Google Analytics. Not only can you do Cohort Analysis in the Audience section, but you can create segments of users based on the actions they've taken (events), look at users flows from these segments, and actually integrate all the other Google products for optimization.
- Esmeralda Martinez made this productIndicative might be what you're looking for. We have a cohorts tool that allows for more complex analysis that Amplitude's cohorts tool, and also has a multipath funnel functionality that allows you to compare the various user paths to reduce friction and optimize conversion. If you go to Indicative's Product Hunt page, you can see a few screenshots.
- Rakam is a product analytics tool that lets you to analyse your customer data and understand your users behaviour in a seamless way. I can briefly summarise the three main use cases of Rakam for your company: 1. If you need to create metrics on top of your raw event tables in your data warehouse, Rakam provides a simple interface so that you don't need to write SQL queries. 2. You can basically run funnel and retention queries on your data warehouse cluster. This is especially useful if you join your event data with marketing or offline data. 3. You can basically define row-level and table-level access for your data in your data warehouse internally in your organization, use taxonomy feature for your data warehouse cluster etc. You can sign up for the demo and try it out from the Rakam.io
- https://www.analyticsindiamag.co... The above Link has the list of 10 best product analytics tool from India that made it big. I think Sales Decision Engine by BRIDGEi2i tool suits your requirement. Sales Decision Engine is the AI powered sales enablement suite by BRIDGEi2i that helps transform sales organisations by enabling better visibility, accurate forecasting, actionable insights, and improved effectiveness for sales leaders, sales ops teams, and sales reps. SDE easily integrates with CRM systems and can be customised as per business needs owing to its flexible and scalable architecture. SDE has been featured by Gartner in its Market Guide for SaaS-based predictive analytics applications for B2B sales and marketing. SDE’s modules leverage advanced machine learning algorithms and artificial intelligence and address sales processes across the funnel