- Not on the app yet (unless I missed it) but I do find myself coming here a lot on the web
Product Hunt 4.0 is the best that has happened to Product Hunt yet. Easily one of my most favorite websites these days, and I see myself coming back daily to maintain my streak. I am at a 20 day streak now and I hope to see badges evolve with daily streaks - some sort of perks for people coming more often?
This update is super useful for people deciding whether or not to use a product. Sometime you want to do a deep dive into a product before deciding whether or not to use it.
The "😻 reviews" feature, as well as the "🔗 Around the Web" section makes this deep dive super easy.
- So many sub reddits to get into from funny to the interesting and everything in between
I've used Boost for Reddit for a long time wishing for an Official Reddit app. I was excited when it was first released and used it for a little bit and started to notice some thumbnails didn't load properly and very limited.
- I read at least 5 articles everyday from medium, this is more useful than checking status of some strangers :)Golden content from experts on various topics and interests !
I've loved Medium for a long time - in fact I still hear from people (other authors wanting to link/interview me, prospective clients, etc.) every singe month directly from my very first Medium post.
Medium on mobile is...so-so. Much better than the original app, but the nature of a content network means there's a ton to fit on a small screen's UX.
My only real issue with the app is the writing interface (which should be Medium's strongest point if the website is any indication). It's reminiscent of the beloved Medium writing interface, but some of the features
I've used many blog editors out there, and none has proven to be as easy and user friendly as Medium.
- My #1 app to get the latest updates about the things I'm interested. A wealth of information controlled by who you choose to follow.Not much better than Facebook, but nice to see what's going on (and ensuring we didn't get bombed).
- Not sure this is more interesting/stimulating/motivating but it is more funGreat strategy game that only takes about 2 to 5 minutes per match. Perfect when you're standing idle, waiting for a call, or for water to boil.
- Great community, very active, content is always fresh and relevant... and funny.
Just started reading on Hardbound, came here from a friend's blogpost https://medium.com/@findabhilash/a-reading-experience-that-will-blow-your-mind-913e26234474
And I wanna say, love you Natha and Joe for creating it so so so so so good. You know how human brain works and how can they understand and remember more. I've pride in saying, I'm addicted :)
- They have micro moments down to a science! You can get utility from just a few minutes of learning a language. Perfect for those quick breaks...
My reading and listening skills have improved so much since using Duolingo, I couldn't recommend it more. I'm not naive in thinking it will make it fluent as it's not the best for speaking skills but has vastly helped me improve and build up my language confidence.
Using Doulingo for a long time. It really helped me to improve my French. Recently began to study Swedish there. It helps to improve listening, writing and speaking skills at the same time. Love the approach to study, that's really funny and easy. You just make fun and the result is a new skill.