I hate that when I have a "dull" moment, I launch Facebook. There must be more interesting/stimulating/motivating apps out there. What's yours?
- So many sub reddits to get into from funny to the interesting and everything in between
- I read at least 5 articles everyday from medium, this is more useful than checking status of some strangers :)Golden content from experts on various topics and interests !
- My #1 app to get the latest updates about the things I'm interested. A wealth of information controlled by who you choose to follow.Not much better than Facebook, but nice to see what's going on (and ensuring we didn't get bombed).
- Not sure this is more interesting/stimulating/motivating but it is more funGreat strategy game that only takes about 2 to 5 minutes per match. Perfect when you're standing idle, waiting for a call, or for water to boil.
- They have micro moments down to a science! You can get utility from just a few minutes of learning a language. Perfect for those quick breaks...