Brilliant for managing all your project backlogs in a Kanban fashion. Including a list for the DIY tasks around the house.
As a Marketer I use this daily to manage workflow, sort ideas around future content and prioritize my activities. My team collaborate and report using handy integrations with Google and we use it as a Customer service and Sales script repository to store links to docs and how-to videos.
If you aren't an organized person Trello allows for easy to see visuals that help keep projects on track. The team at Curexe has specifically used it to organize our bugs, new features, staging and production stages of our development.
- Your go-to solution for data automation that startups love. Salesflare is one of few CRMs that intuitively automates your workflow for you. Your data entry and to-do reminders are fully automated in this cloud-based system, so you sell more with less work.
I've used so many CRMs in the past, and have also looked at lots of others too. I was first attracted to Salesflare by the clean design and ease of use, but then was very impressed with just how powerful it is. It integrates so well with Gmail, that it just became a natural extension of how I work. Also the developers have been offering great support too. I highly recommend Salesflare.
Love the way Salesflare automates your daily work with the CRM, it's really comfortable and saves a lot of time, at the same time providing all the most important CRM functionalities.
- best way to set your business up for success - allows you to send contracts and invoices right through the app plus it's super easy to use. my favorite features are the expense + time tracking to keep up with my work and stay organized.
I've tried every time-tracking/invoicing app there is for freelancers, but when I finally tried AND CO I was instantly sold!
Both the web app and mobile app are a delight to use. They are fast and just work without any hiccups. The features are great and have helped me save a ton of time on admin work. Sending an invoice or a contract is a breeze. You also get a real, live human to ask for help! Need to invoice a client? Have a question about your taxes? Simply send a message to your CO and they will always have your back!
Their dev team is also great! I requested a couple features and they were released within a few weeks. That showed me that the team at AND CO listen to their customers and give me confidence to use this app for the long-term.
It's not often that I fall in love with an app. AND CO is the exception. Highly recommended.
Makes it super easy to invoice in a beautiful simple way that clients love. Offering credit card, PayPal and bank ACH payments really feels like it helps me get paid faster and looks professional. It's also a breeze to confirm that I've received payment and is helpful to get reminders of outstanding invoices. Love hearing the chime when money rolls in.
Can't believe I forgot to mention the support crew. I'm so used to banking/financial apps making service an afterthought. Whenever I have a question or issue they're on it within minutes and always eager to help.
- Julia Holovko made this productI am suggesting on behalf of KeepSolid Sign team - the app is used by various consulting companies in financial, accounting and marketing fields to sign agreements with clients. It is available for all major platforms and allows to collect signatures faster and get rid of print-scan-send routine.
Probably the easiest way to get a signature.
Scan, upload, define signature space, sign, define signature space for second party, send email, wait, get the document back with both signatures.
At the moment it does the job I need - paste the signature field as well as dates and names on the contract and send it. It also syncs all my documents between my devices. And it is cheaper than their nearest competitors, but definitely only on its start.
I'm trying to discover the main difference(s) between Sortd and Drag. While Sortd is more mature, both are attractive products with great functionality. Keeping it simple is key for me (a minimalist). It's not clear what the differences are; anyone have inputs on this?
Nice app to keep track of tasks within Gmail, email messages are turned into tasks giving you the option to select which category they fall into.
- Bonsai offers solid solutions for the entire consulting process without a bloated, confusing interface which for some reason is rare. - Proposal - Contracts - Project Management - Invoices - Payments They also make it so that if you prefer to use some other tools at the same time it's not going to be a pain. Here's a list they curate of tools(including their competitors): https://www.hellobonsai.com/best...
- Philipp Bohn made this productThe free version gives you team collaboration via voice, video, screenshare, file sharing and unlimited messages in one app, really all you need to communicate internally and with external partners and customers.
I'm a big fan not only of BaseCamp, but also their founders' books (Rework, Remote, Getting Real) and blog posts. Their work philosophy is amazing and it's reflected on the clean and concrete software.
I really enjoy managing all aspects of my company with BaseCamp
Great and helpful app! I use Basecamp integration with TMetric in all my projects, for me this is the most convenient way to track my time for any activity in Basecamp
Wonderful product. Was one of my favorites, even though it had tons of bugs in it's first year, was happy to pay.
Then one of those bugs broke my account. Customer support is unresponsive / slow / sometimes just closes your ticket and doesn't bother responding to basic problems like "I can't update my payment details".
Then they lost all my data. So, yeah. Wonderful product, until I had to deal with Pipefy's support team, and they lost all my data.
This is the swiss army knife of cloud flexible process management tools covering a broad spectrum of use cases like task management, all of the acronymn things - PM, BPM, BPO, CRM, perhaps even backend for a headless CMS. I have only used it a week but it's already got an easier to use and easier to administer interface w/ more intuitive administration, greater flexibility and more features out of the box than any of the alternatives like Trello, Asana, JIRA, etc. Shocked at reviews which must be from original mvp launch?
- Hassan Ahmed made this productIf you are looking to create video content and sharing on Instagram and Facebook, Veme.ly allows you to make them in less than 1 minute. Some of the bigger consultants such as Sam Ovens use video memes to educate his audience! Educating others about what you know => More Exposure => People perceive you as an expert => More Leads!
- Daniel Alm made this productIf you consult by the hour, you need a good time tracking application. Timing provides that by *automatically* tracking how you spend on your time. That way, you don't have to worry about starting and stopping timers, and can rest assured that Timing has you covered when it comes to figuring out how many hours to bill.
- Bitrix24 is excellent and free. Has all the tools consultants usually use. CRM for client management, including quotes and invoices. Document management. Task and project management with with time tracking (great if you do billable hours). Collaboration (external users, chat, discussions, polling, approvals). See https://www.bitrix24.com/uses/fr...
- Pavlo Pedenko made this productI work as a Product Manager for Setapp. Yesterday we had an interview with a customer from Australia who runs a consultancy business there. What he shared with us is that he uses a few apps from Setapp subscription to run his business: 1. Ulysses -> for note-taking 2. Haze over -> to stay productive and avoid distractions 3. Workspaces -> to launch the proper environment quickly 4. World Clock Pro -> to schedule meetings and communicate with clients outside Australia. And nice thing is that Setapp is single subscription with a free monthly trial. So you could jump and try it instantly.
I've been using SetApp for more than a year and I have to say, it's become one of my favorite services.
I was skeptical about an app subscription service, but did the math and for Ulysses, Screens, and a few other must-have apps, it was worth its price.
To my surprise, it has actually become even more valuable, as I discover apps I wouldn't have otherwise used -- like Expressions and TablePlus -- or that I may have been weary about buying for their price (like Downie, a youtube-dl frontend that is great but not something I'd necessarily want to spend $20 on).
If you have already paid for some of the pricier apps in SetApp, it's "value" may not be as great -- but as time goes on and more major upgrades are released, it's something Mac users, especially power Mac users should definitely consider.
I love it.
First ever subscription model for macOS apps of different companies.
It's awesome, I regret purchasing many apps before.