The tools/apps/products have you used that made life 100x more easy when starting your own consulting business or agency.
- Your go-to solution for data automation that startups love. Salesflare is one of few CRMs that intuitively automates your workflow for you. Your data entry and to-do reminders are fully automated in this cloud-based system, so you sell more with less work.
- best way to set your business up for success - allows you to send contracts and invoices right through the app plus it's super easy to use. my favorite features are the expense + time tracking to keep up with my work and stay organized.
- Julia Holovko made this productI am suggesting on behalf of KeepSolid Sign team - the app is used by various consulting companies in financial, accounting and marketing fields to sign agreements with clients. It is available for all major platforms and allows to collect signatures faster and get rid of print-scan-send routine.
- Bonsai offers solid solutions for the entire consulting process without a bloated, confusing interface which for some reason is rare. - Proposal - Contracts - Project Management - Invoices - Payments They also make it so that if you prefer to use some other tools at the same time it's not going to be a pain. Here's a list they curate of tools(including their competitors): https://www.hellobonsai.com/best...
- Philipp Bohn made this productThe free version gives you team collaboration via voice, video, screenshare, file sharing and unlimited messages in one app, really all you need to communicate internally and with external partners and customers.
- Hassan Ahmed made this productIf you are looking to create video content and sharing on Instagram and Facebook, Veme.ly allows you to make them in less than 1 minute. Some of the bigger consultants such as Sam Ovens use video memes to educate his audience! Educating others about what you know => More Exposure => People perceive you as an expert => More Leads!
- Daniel Alm made this productIf you consult by the hour, you need a good time tracking application. Timing provides that by *automatically* tracking how you spend on your time. That way, you don't have to worry about starting and stopping timers, and can rest assured that Timing has you covered when it comes to figuring out how many hours to bill.
- Bitrix24 is excellent and free. Has all the tools consultants usually use. CRM for client management, including quotes and invoices. Document management. Task and project management with with time tracking (great if you do billable hours). Collaboration (external users, chat, discussions, polling, approvals). See https://www.bitrix24.com/uses/fr...
- Pavlo Pedenko made this productI work as a Product Manager for Setapp. Yesterday we had an interview with a customer from Australia who runs a consultancy business there. What he shared with us is that he uses a few apps from Setapp subscription to run his business: 1. Ulysses -> for note-taking 2. Haze over -> to stay productive and avoid distractions 3. Workspaces -> to launch the proper environment quickly 4. World Clock Pro -> to schedule meetings and communicate with clients outside Australia. And nice thing is that Setapp is single subscription with a free monthly trial. So you could jump and try it instantly.