I'm looking for diamonds in the rough - what tools do you use that no one's ever heard about? How do they help you grow your business? What do you like most about it?
- Hands down your go-to CRM that startups love. Salesflare is one of few CRMs that intuitively automates your workflow for you. Your data entry and to-do reminders are fully automated in this cloud-based system, so you sell more with less work.
- Paperform seems quite unknown still (they appeared just a few months ago). Using Paperform as the core tool in my small business: to create landing pages, colllect data, payments (PayPal integration). Especially loving the Mailchimp integration!Paperform is amazing, the best online form builder I've used. Also using the Mailchimp integration (but you can choose among the available ones, e.g. CampaignMonitor or ActiveCampaign).
- 12Ask Me About Email Marketing - 27: Take Twitter and Email to the Next Level with Madalyn Sklar
Use Twitter to up your email game and vice versa!Chris Vasquez made this productEmail Libs is a super simple tool designed to help you create content for your email marketing automation series by filling out a few simple forms. Seriously, if you haven't checked it out, you definitely should.
- Small business could definitely use some help of social media monitoring tools. There’s a number of reasons why I believe it’s a good idea to at least experiment with such tools, just to mention brand monitoring, discovering consumer insights, finding potential sales leads, or identifying influencers. If you need some more convincing, you might want to have a look at this review (https://www.lilachbullock.com/br...) from Lilach Bullock who provides an in-depth analysis why Brand24 might be a perfect monitoring tool for small and medium businesses.
- 6WebEngageSince they were hunted 3 years ago, WebEngage has pivoted to a full stack marketing automation platform, covering multi channel messaging for some big hitters. Somehow I completely missed them as a player in this space until recently. I would describe them as an alternative to Autopilot, with a generous Freemium tier which extends all the way to 10'000 monthly active users! Looks as powerful as Autopilot, and if you can ignore the intensely annoying voice over guy on their videos, it could be a winner for a lot of small businesses that are wanting to do B2C or B2B marketing automation.
- Enterprising Josh made this productBitrix24 is a great free marketing suite. It gives you if you picture Salesforce (CRM) + Vonage (call center) + Mailchimp (email marketing) + Marketo (marketing automation), that's pretty much Bitrix24. See https://www.bitrix24.com/feature...