- Hands down your go-to CRM that startups love. Salesflare is one of few CRMs that intuitively automates your workflow for you. Your data entry and to-do reminders are fully automated in this cloud-based system, so you sell more with less work.
I've used so many CRMs in the past, and have also looked at lots of others too. I was first attracted to Salesflare by the clean design and ease of use, but then was very impressed with just how powerful it is. It integrates so well with Gmail, that it just became a natural extension of how I work. Also the developers have been offering great support too. I highly recommend Salesflare.
Love the way Salesflare automates your daily work with the CRM, it's really comfortable and saves a lot of time, at the same time providing all the most important CRM functionalities.
- Chris Vasquez made this productEmail Libs is a super simple tool designed to help you create content for your email marketing automation series by filling out a few simple forms. Seriously, if you haven't checked it out, you definitely should.
- Small business could definitely use some help of social media monitoring tools. There’s a number of reasons why I believe it’s a good idea to at least experiment with such tools, just to mention brand monitoring, discovering consumer insights, finding potential sales leads, or identifying influencers. If you need some more convincing, you might want to have a look at this review (https://www.lilachbullock.com/br...) from Lilach Bullock who provides an in-depth analysis why Brand24 might be a perfect monitoring tool for small and medium businesses.
A great tool that helps me understand where and how people discuss certain topics like "Alternative to [MyCompetitorName]", "How to [Solve the problem I sell a solution to]" so I can engage personally and try to convert.
Brand24 is a great app, especially if you're a business prone to any type of social media critics (like every type of business, nowadays?). It's just a much better way to know what people are saying about your brand then searching it through Google.
Autopilot makes automating tedious tasks a thing of the past. With an easy-to-use, drag-and-drop interface, building customer journeys is fun and intuitive. I love having my whole team on the same page and accessing data and insights helps me optimise my content and convert more customers.
- Since they were hunted 3 years ago, WebEngage has pivoted to a full stack marketing automation platform, covering multi channel messaging for some big hitters. Somehow I completely missed them as a player in this space until recently. I would describe them as an alternative to Autopilot, with a generous Freemium tier which extends all the way to 10'000 monthly active users! Looks as powerful as Autopilot, and if you can ignore the intensely annoying voice over guy on their videos, it could be a winner for a lot of small businesses that are wanting to do B2C or B2B marketing automation.
- Enterprising Josh made this productBitrix24 is a great free marketing suite. It gives you if you picture Salesforce (CRM) + Vonage (call center) + Mailchimp (email marketing) + Marketo (marketing automation), that's pretty much Bitrix24. See https://www.bitrix24.com/feature...
It is the exact tool that I have been looking for. I have been using poplink and pixelme separately, and it has been a pain for me. With replug, it is super smooth to do both the things at once. Most of all it is free (atleast as of now)
Used this for a while now in conjunction with contentstudio.io and it rocks!!