Sames rules as most bars: No politics, no religion and nothing that will stress me out more than my job 😂
- Erik Berlin made this productInstead of recommending a specific podcast, I’d recommend connecting your Facebook and Twitter accounts to Breaker and following all your friends. Then you’ll be able to see what they like as they listen and get one-to-one recommendations that you can play right away!Love Breaker! I recommend it to all my friends, as it has a beautiful UI and allows you to be in sync with what your friends are listening to! My favorite podcasts to listen to are hidden brain, how I built this, 99% Invisible, the moth, ycombinator, revisionist history and ted talks daily!
- Radiolab is a show about curiosity. Where sound illuminates ideas, and the boundaries blur between science, philosophy, and human experience. Super inspiring, lovely to listen to and always brings a new perspective into my world!
- Tim is a great host who interviews some incredibly interesting people about their work, lives, and habits. This is one of the great "all around" podcasts out there for people in business and tech. The episodes tend to be long, so I don't listen to all of them, but I read the descriptions and listen to the ones that seem interesting. Some of my recent favorites have been: - Ray Dalio, The Steve Jobs of Investing - Nick Szabo, The Quiet Master of Cryptocurrency - How to Fear Less - Vince Vaughn - Episode 216 with Arnold Schwarzenegger (seriously!)
- I'm passionate about apps, and this is a great podcast to listen to if you love them too. It's hosted by two industry greats, @viticci and @johnvoorhees who work for @MacStoriesNet. The show goes for about 30 minutes and follows a consistent format, which makes it feel familiar and would be a great thing to try to emulate. They also have sponsors per episode where they give a little spiel on apps/services that listeners might be interested in. Finding sponsors to help cover your costs of producing your podcast - in an area where your target listeners would be interested in - would be a great thing to think about and plan for.
- Guillaume Bardet made this productI just launched this curated list of interviews and podcasts yesterday, It is not exactly a standalone podcast like you mentioned but I had such an extended youtube history of great content I figured putting them into one clean website would be an interesting approach. I also find it to be a good starting point, feel free to suggest videos to add as well!