- I don't know another podcast that conveys how hard building a company really is than StartUp. The amazing thing about StartUp is that you get a deep insight into the founder's personal lives and what they're thinking through every step of the journey. All the episodes are flawlessly edited and the stories never cease to amaze me.
- Definitely has to be How I Built This, hosted by Guy Raz. Gives you a beautiful insight into how some of the world's biggest brands started out!A fun and immersive podcast that features intimate interviews with founders.Hosted by Guy Raz, this is one of my favorite podcasts. It gives a lot of insights into how some of the biggest companies in the world were built. Great advice and lots of fun. My favorite episodes are with the founders of Airbnb and Reddit.
- How to bootstrap profitable online businessesLove it!! First episode - "Get shit done mentality ... building the product, getting the product into the hands of the users is the top priority. Doing things like using the newest framework of writing the most unit tests.. all those matter in a professional software development environment. When you're a founder.. having code does matter, but if you obsess over it you'd be neglecting other parts of your business that are extremely important."
- Fan of this one as well. It's like a best of reddit or best of twitter trends in podcast form.
- 9Hands down, some of the smartest thinking about businesses, markets and strategy online today.+1. Ben Thompson and James Allworth are an absolute pleasure to listen to.
- 8The Tim Ferriss Show - The Person I Call Most for Startup Advice
AngelList CEO Naval Ravikant on life, business and everythi…
- 7Great show that takes a really deep dive into what's currently going on in the startup world. Jason is a great host and he has plenty of awesome founders and investors that talk about a wide variety of industries.
- 5Y Combinator Startup School Radio - Ep. 15: Ryan Hoover & Harry Zhang
YC partner, Aaron Harris, chats with Product Hunt's Ryan Ho…Being a PH fan, this is one of the favourites. @rrhoover talks through the early days of Product Hunt, thinking behind it and definition of a 'product'. I wish I could see operationlaugh.com Same series, other favourites - Ep. 6 (Getting things done) and Ep. 37 (whisky balls and no-code).
- 3Freakonomics - What's more dangerous, marijuana or alcohol?
How would we weigh the relative benefits and costs of alcoh…Based on the Freakonomics book, this podcast explores the hidden and interesting relationships with statistics and data. Always interesting and with a really great host. Stephen is really great at explaining complex ideas and getting the best information out of his guests.