- 34I started listening to podcast from this one recently and it's one of the best. The first season is just finished. Brian Chesky, Mark Zuckerberg, Sheryl Sandberg, Reed Hastings, Eric Schmidt, etc were on the show and were simply brilliant.
- I don't know another podcast that conveys how hard building a company really is than StartUp. The amazing thing about StartUp is that you get a deep insight into the founder's personal lives and what they're thinking through every step of the journey. All the episodes are flawlessly edited and the stories never cease to amaze me.
- Definitely has to be How I Built This, hosted by Guy Raz. Gives you a beautiful insight into how some of the world's biggest brands started out!A fun and immersive podcast that features intimate interviews with founders.Hosted by Guy Raz, this is one of my favorite podcasts. It gives a lot of insights into how some of the biggest companies in the world were built. Great advice and lots of fun. My favorite episodes are with the founders of Airbnb and Reddit.
- Fan of this one as well. It's like a best of reddit or best of twitter trends in podcast form.
- Hands down, some of the smartest thinking about businesses, markets and strategy online today.+1. Ben Thompson and James Allworth are an absolute pleasure to listen to.
- 8The Tim Ferriss Show - The Person I Call Most for Startup Advice
AngelList CEO Naval Ravikant on life, business and everythi…
- Great show that takes a really deep dive into what's currently going on in the startup world. Jason is a great host and he has plenty of awesome founders and investors that talk about a wide variety of industries.
- 5Y Combinator Startup School Radio - Ep. 15: Ryan Hoover & Harry Zhang
YC partner, Aaron Harris, chats with Product Hunt's Ryan Ho…Being a PH fan, this is one of the favourites. @rrhoover talks through the early days of Product Hunt, thinking behind it and definition of a 'product'. I wish I could see operationlaugh.com Same series, other favourites - Ep. 6 (Getting things done) and Ep. 37 (whisky balls and no-code).
- Very insightful, in-depth, and covers a wide variety of topics. Hosts are great, and guests are even better.
- 4Marketing School - Exciting Marketing Opportunities for 2017
Neil and Eric discuss marketing opportunities for 2017
- Based on the Freakonomics book, this podcast explores the hidden and interesting relationships with statistics and data. Always interesting and with a really great host. Stephen is really great at explaining complex ideas and getting the best information out of his guests.