- Can't recommend this enough. Great way to create searchable conversations within a team. There are also some great community channels.
I'm a part of a ton of Slack communities but I'm active in only a handful.
Slack works to its fullest only when it is implemented in a team and everyone's supposed to use it for communication. Slack could/should improve on making the communities on it better by adding relevant features.
As a remote designer, this is a must have. I'm always contactable and available. Super easy way to also have quick calls and communicate with other team members on different teams.
- It does everything you'd want from a communication tool. Is simple to use and has a clean, intuitive interface. The best part, the premium plan is much more affordable than Slack. Besides, there's unlimited integrations on the free plan and comes with a powerful platform that enables building/integrating apps and services.
- Philipp Bohn made this productInternal comms with chat, files and communities, but also external collaboration with voice, video and screenshare. The free version includes unlimited messages and screen share. You don‘t have to use more than 1 tool for collaboration!
- Troop messenger it is the best app for internal communication, it has good UI/UX design easily communicate with the team.Great tool for office communication
I really love the software and we're using it at picksaas to do video conferencing. The best thing about is it that everybody can enter with just one link, like the simplicity!
Best video conference tools I've ever used! Skip those first 10 minutes of meetings on Skype that people just say "Can you hear me? How about now?", and just start talking!
I recommend Asana to everyone who is trying to get a more organized life.
It's good to everything, it's free (until 15 members) and you can choose from 2 different styles: list or board. You can create unlimited projects, you can share tasks between projects with a click, there are chat boxes in every task, it's user friendly and their help forum is ultra helpful even if you never payed a penny to them.
I can't live without Asana. Just the most amazing thing ever.
I've used a few project management tools in the past and Asana is the only one that makes me genuinely happy and more productive (at work and with my side hustles).
I can't recommend this tool enough for its ease of use, features and user experience. As a cherry on top, Asana's vision to help teams collaborate and do their best work is one that I can personally identify with!
My team had access to the platform before launch and I have to say communication has very much improved. Using Stand.Bot (an integration) allows us to never forget process and automatically asks for updates.
Great use of the available space.
Slack apps suck performance wise. expecting Atlassian to do a better job there.
Basecamp makes it much easier to manage the tasks your remote team is doing in a clean UI so that you get a good view of what is happening in the organizing. Amazing product!
One of the more complex apps for managing projects, a good one for keeping your team updated about the activity on each project/task.
Telegram keeps on releasing amazing updates. Secure, easy to use messenger with great UX is all you'll ever need. I wish more people used it rather than Whatsapp or Messanger subpar experience.
Favorite messenger, has its all: super fast, great UI and UX, chats foe different communities with quality content, bot platform that is growing rapidly. New releases coming frequently.
The biggest wish is to get rid of notifications that your contacts are on the platform (IOS)
- Ben Li made this productMany people suggested Slack, but I think Slack is best for "collaboration", and its primary content generation source is from its native desktop version, not from mobile. You asked for the best tools for internal "communication", I think it is different from "collaboration ". Princle One was designed ground-up with the focus to address group mobile communication needs by providing powerful functionalities and easy access for any groups and organizers to greatly improve their mobile productivity on a daily basis. Princle One supports very large groups and presents group discussions in threaded structures that are easy to understand, follow, and search through. The powerful group admin functions give organizers efficient tools for managing topics, surveys, events, alerts, invitations, batch invite, interactive notifications, social sharing and much more. Princle One protects user identity throughout the app, so everyone can participate group chats safely without compromise of privacy. Princle One does not disclose or share any member contact information to any third-party vendors.
- Filipa Nascimento made this productOutplanr turns your to do lists into a work plan. It’s a team work planner which helps you balance your and your team work-life, by delegate and tracking everyone tasks in real-time and planning your work for all week. Also, to improve our internal communication, we integrated Outplanr with Slack.