- Can't recommend this enough. Great way to create searchable conversations within a team. There are also some great community channels.
- It does everything you'd want from a communication tool. Is simple to use and has a clean, intuitive interface. The best part, the premium plan is much more affordable than Slack. Besides, there's unlimited integrations on the free plan and comes with a powerful platform that enables building/integrating apps and services.
- Philipp Bohn made this productInternal comms with chat, files and communities, but also external collaboration with voice, video and screenshare. The free version includes unlimited messages and screen share. You don‘t have to use more than 1 tool for collaboration!
- Great tool to help you keep organized and boost your productivity.It's an excellent internal communication tool for organizing and prioritizing tasks projects in any industry.Great tool for office communication
- Ben Li made this productMany people suggested Slack, but I think Slack is best for "collaboration", and its primary content generation source is from its native desktop version, not from mobile. You asked for the best tools for internal "communication", I think it is different from "collaboration ". Princle One was designed ground-up with the focus to address group mobile communication needs by providing powerful functionalities and easy access for any groups and organizers to greatly improve their mobile productivity on a daily basis. Princle One supports very large groups and presents group discussions in threaded structures that are easy to understand, follow, and search through. The powerful group admin functions give organizers efficient tools for managing topics, surveys, events, alerts, invitations, batch invite, interactive notifications, social sharing and much more. Princle One protects user identity throughout the app, so everyone can participate group chats safely without compromise of privacy. Princle One does not disclose or share any member contact information to any third-party vendors.