- This equips a students to bootstrap their development project from scratch till production with all the tools necessaryTotally recommend the Github Student package too. I find it very helpful.
- Pavlo Pedenko made this productDisclaimer: I work as a PM in Setapp so my opinion might be biased. Setapp is a single subscription for 83 amazing Mac apps with a total value of $2500+ (and it keeps growing). Student receives an access to Findings (which is an amazing app to conduct research and experiments with utmost precision), Ulysses (one of the best writing apps so far), Studies (helps to keep all your notes for every subject in one place), Xmind (fancy mind mapping tool) and a loooot more. Free trial is available.
- Not exactly an app, but a really supportive and super-friendly community of student makers from around the world backed by developers and entrepreneurs who help us out when needed. If you're into making products, check it out :) P.S: I'm the guy behind this community 🙈 ✌️
- As students, one would most often face difficulties when it comes to splitting bills and getting paid back. Splitwise is possibly the best way to solve that.
- Always helps to have your bank account handy. Venmo helps avoid those awkward moments when you and a new friend have to split the cost of pizza.
- As a student we are constantly forgetting things, set a reminder in Wunderlist to ensure our responsibilities are taken care of and check box done the reminder once completed.
- Pavel Sakhatskiy made this productSince, most of the academic materials are PDFs, a powerful PDF editor is a must have app for any student. And PDF Expert is the best one.
- You need this...Track assignments, GPA over a semester, schedule, etc. and etc.simply the best app for my college schedule, manage projects and hw assignments. Theres mac app, win app, android app and iphone app. I love it
- Nachum Kligman made this productIn 10 minutes Students can create a social booking page where they can offer services such as Tutoring, Painting Homes, Landscaping or any of hundreds of other services they want to do to make some extra cash. Disclaimer, I am a co-founder :)
- Christopher Hannah made this productAlthough I developed this app, it was for my own use at university. And it served me well when I wanted to quickly get a bit of information, or do some initial research before I went deeper into a topic.