- Zenkit is a phenomenal, flexible & very powerful tool to say the least. I've been using it for about 3 months now and I would definitely recommend it to others looking for an awesome tool to get organized and productive! From organizing customer databases, processing clients accounts to documenting information about products and services with labels and reference fields- Zenkit would be great! The abilities Zenkit has, have shown to be as flexible as I've needed thus far, I'm sure it would be perfect for customer support and soo much more!For task management, project management, ERP, CRM, help desks, support and ticket systems, personal planning, HR and recruitment.
- Drift is an amazing resource for customer support, marketing, and sales. Drift offers live chat, easy to create chatbots, and so much more. They are also an amazing team and put out great content. 12/10 would recommend.
- Give Freshdesk a spin. A quick to set up, easy to use multichannel support helpdesk that gives you everything you need to start supporting your customers. A no strings attached 30-day free trial, a lifetime free plan, and a super responsive support team should help too!
- I am part of AeroLeads, we have been using it for 2 years and found it as a great solution for customer support.I've been using Crisp for more than 3 years now and I am fully satisfied. Crisp offers very advanced features that you can't find with others softwares
- Daniil Kopilevych made this productHelpCrunch's customer support toolset is very robust with features like: - live chat - help desk - knowledge base - shared inbox & email forwarding - mobile apps Check it out https://helpcrunch.com/
- I like HelpScout because it's lightweight and really easy to use. You don't have to teach anyone how to take tickets, and there isn't a complex user interface to muck through. It's affordable, and they also have a docs system that integrates with the support desk.
- Nikita Pomiashchii made this productSupprt integrates all customer data across company and provides customer support agents with all this information in a single view dashboard. We used it for our previously founded startup, and our agents loved it. We closed conversations in 2 minutes without tickets.
- I mentioned this earlier in a recommendation for Live Chat some days back, I'm mentioning it here too, because it has got an integrated solution for Live-Chat & Helpdesk and guess what, there are other things which you could use too. Like Knowledge-base, E-mail Marketing & Automation, CRM system and On-site notifications. It's a pretty helpful tool and is the cheapest solution in the market (i think). Do have a look. Hope it helps.
- Can't beat HubSpot's Growth Stack. Each tool is powerful alone, and even better when used together. Heavily recommended. A lot of niche tools in the marketplace with each of their own value proposition but you'll ultimately have a hard time scaling your organization without an end-to-end integrated system.
- There are many best tools and apps out there in the market to extend support to your customers. ProProfs Help Desk is one of these tools that seamlessly integrates with Chat and Knowledge Base. It enables agents to offer delightful customer service experience through faster ticket resolution.
- Agile CRM help desk software helps you increase customer satisfaction and grow your business. You can use the help desk feature for IT Support, facility management, and even various educational purposes. With Agile CRM help desk, you can manage tickets, create help desk groups and smart views, and handle service lever agreements with ease. You can also create smart workflows, add canned responses, retrieve reports, and utilize integrations.