- Zenkit is a phenomenal, flexible & very powerful tool to say the least. I've been using it for about 3 months now and I would definitely recommend it to others looking for an awesome tool to get organized and productive! From organizing customer databases, processing clients accounts to documenting information about products and services with labels and reference fields- Zenkit would be great! The abilities Zenkit has, have shown to be as flexible as I've needed thus far, I'm sure it would be perfect for customer support and soo much more!For task management, project management, ERP, CRM, help desks, support and ticket systems, personal planning, HR and recruitment.
Using Zenkit for a few months now and can't see myself going back to my old tool. The team has done a phenominal job of building an application that addresses the need of power users, light users, and everything in between.
Edited my review to reflect the awesome response time to problem I encountered. Incredible, hard working team and their app reflects the care and dedication they have put into Zenkit. Keep up the great work, Zenkit!
It is a solid product but one thing (quite silly in my opinion) makes it quite useless in our case.
If a visitor does not provide his details the at the beginning (they call it pre-chat survey) you can not add those details (email,name) afterwards.
You can have a 2 hours chat session with a visitor but visitor will stay as unknown since you can not add the information you gathered during the chat session. How st..id is that?
Love LiveChat for its simplicity, easy integration and customer support 👍
- Drift is an amazing resource for customer support, marketing, and sales. Drift offers live chat, easy to create chatbots, and so much more. They are also an amazing team and put out great content. 12/10 would recommend.
My colleague wrote a full article (https://buff.ly/2PM87TA) about Drift, Intercom and Crisp
Drift is a great product, but it lacked a few features we wanted
It also had some problems with loading
I used it more than 2 months in and I do not recommend it. Why?
- its slow. Tested via gtmetrix, here is 30-40% more make Ur site more slow
- default setting for free plan. Here is no tell in description what on your website EVERYtime will be open dialog window for new visitors. And its not possible to disable it for free plan. Do you know how an open chat window infuriates visitors on the first visit? About 20% of the traffic you lose is simply due to this setting. And drift turned ON and default to all free customers.
- support at free plan. First answer got immediately, next - 2 days, last - here is left 4 days and not answer.
- Give Freshdesk a spin. A quick to set up, easy to use multichannel support helpdesk that gives you everything you need to start supporting your customers. A no strings attached 30-day free trial, a lifetime free plan, and a super responsive support team should help too!
It's the best software for customer support that I have ever used. Also, I like its integration with TMetric, it allows me to track how much time was spent on the overall activity in Freshdesk.
My teams been using this for over a month and they love it. It's increased visibility on production and helped us get a handle on customer satisfaction per ticket.
- I like HelpScout because it's lightweight and really easy to use. You don't have to teach anyone how to take tickets, and there isn't a complex user interface to muck through. It's affordable, and they also have a docs system that integrates with the support desk.
We love using Help Scout to rally up the support related emails we get on a regular basis. We switched over from Google Groups and won't look back!
My last company, Tonx Coffee made great use of Helpscout. It feels like a secret weapon.
The analytics section of this product is a joke compared to LiveChat. We use both (for different use cases) and are really unsatisfied with Freshchat. It's really hard to have a good grasp of your operation with such scant reporting capabilities. LiveChat offers much more customization and flexibility. I'd definitely recommend you use that.
It's also been unreliable of late, where several of our users are unable to use the chat. We've reported the problem and it took them about 5 days to detect it as a bug, and they've returned us an estimated 15 days for the bug to be fixed. This is way too long.
The only reason we haven't switched over completely is because to integrate LiveChat into our android app, we'd lose native support for push notifications and would have to implement it ourselves. We've researched chat apps quite a bit and definitely recommend LiveChat. We've looked at Intercom too and it looks very promising but would only make sense for us if we switched our e-mail support system (Zendesk) to Intercom as well.
This is Freshworks Inc.'s latest offering. Here's Freshchat, a modern live-chat experience for businesses of any kind.
- Nikita Pomiashchii made this productSupprt integrates all customer data across company and provides customer support agents with all this information in a single view dashboard. We used it for our previously founded startup, and our agents loved it. We closed conversations in 2 minutes without tickets.
- I mentioned this earlier in a recommendation for Live Chat some days back, I'm mentioning it here too, because it has got an integrated solution for Live-Chat & Helpdesk and guess what, there are other things which you could use too. Like Knowledge-base, E-mail Marketing & Automation, CRM system and On-site notifications. It's a pretty helpful tool and is the cheapest solution in the market (i think). Do have a look. Hope it helps.
Not sure what's wrong but nothing is working on the dashboard and integration on my app, even there status page is not working.
Waiting for them to fix this issue asap.
I was hoping to try this app since it looks like it does everything we want for a lower cost than competition. Sadly the site is down.
- Can't beat HubSpot's Growth Stack. Each tool is powerful alone, and even better when used together. Heavily recommended. A lot of niche tools in the marketplace with each of their own value proposition but you'll ultimately have a hard time scaling your organization without an end-to-end integrated system.
- There are many best tools and apps out there in the market to extend support to your customers. ProProfs Help Desk is one of these tools that seamlessly integrates with Chat and Knowledge Base. It enables agents to offer delightful customer service experience through faster ticket resolution.
- Agile CRM help desk software helps you increase customer satisfaction and grow your business. You can use the help desk feature for IT Support, facility management, and even various educational purposes. With Agile CRM help desk, you can manage tickets, create help desk groups and smart views, and handle service lever agreements with ease. You can also create smart workflows, add canned responses, retrieve reports, and utilize integrations.
When you identify your goals right inside the carrotquest you will get well-built instrument to make marketing based on your users' behavior. We used it more then a month and now reorganized the structure of goals inside.
The problem in many companies is information overloa, even by leadership team. Every team has newsletter, weekly update, etc. Unclear if carrot alone can solve this problem.
I have to say, I love this update from Front. The design is slick and the workflows are either the same as before, or a whole lot better. Super intuitive and easy to use. Well done.
Everybody know how to use email software : your team will master it in minutes.
But the collaborative aspect of Front will change the game !
What it does is a magic. It has two modes. The first one does noise cancellation of your speech those sending only your voice to the recipients and does it really really well. The second mode does the opposite. I'm using it for about a week on daily basis.
Seems to work quite well. Can sometimes hear a little bit of background conversation in behind the active speaker but only when they're talking. I wonder if the algorithm is affected positively or negatively by something like the beam-forming microphones in my AirPods?
Do not use this app. If you want to cancel subscription there support and CEO will say CANCEL it but they don't have any option for cancellation. They simply suck money out of your wallet. DON'T USE THIS!
Used it with a small number of test uers so not sure how they perform with a high traffic site. But the onboarding and installation are easy.
- The new version of MailClark is just perfect to manage Customer Support in a channel into Slack. You can receive inquiries from your customers that arrive by email or on your Facebook page, or even on your Twitter account, directly in Slack. Then assign the customer email to a teammate and reply directly to this email within Slack.