- Drift is an amazing resource for customer support, marketing, and sales. Drift offers live chat, easy to create chatbots, and so much more. They are also an amazing team and put out great content. 12/10 would recommend.
Great tool that has helped us increase our leads by 3x and reduce support requests handled by the sales team.
Drift is a great complex platform to support your sales, especially interesting for more demanding customers.
- Give Freshdesk a spin. A quick to set up, easy to use multichannel support helpdesk that gives you everything you need to start supporting your customers. A no strings attached 30-day free trial, a lifetime free plan, and a super responsive support team should help too!
It's the best software for customer support that I have ever used. Also, I like its integration with TMetric, it allows me to track how much time was spent on the overall activity in Freshdesk.
My teams been using this for over a month and they love it. It's increased visibility on production and helped us get a handle on customer satisfaction per ticket.
- I like HelpScout because it's lightweight and really easy to use. You don't have to teach anyone how to take tickets, and there isn't a complex user interface to muck through. It's affordable, and they also have a docs system that integrates with the support desk.
We love using Help Scout to rally up the support related emails we get on a regular basis. We switched over from Google Groups and won't look back!
My last company, Tonx Coffee made great use of Helpscout. It feels like a secret weapon.
- I mentioned this earlier in a recommendation for Live Chat some days back, I'm mentioning it here too, because it has got an integrated solution for Live-Chat & Helpdesk and guess what, there are other things which you could use too. Like Knowledge-base, E-mail Marketing & Automation, CRM system and On-site notifications. It's a pretty helpful tool and is the cheapest solution in the market (i think). Do have a look. Hope it helps.
Not sure what's wrong but nothing is working on the dashboard and integration on my app, even there status page is not working.
Waiting for them to fix this issue asap.
I was hoping to try this app since it looks like it does everything we want for a lower cost than competition. Sadly the site is down.
- Can't beat HubSpot's Growth Stack. Each tool is powerful alone, and even better when used together. Heavily recommended. A lot of niche tools in the marketplace with each of their own value proposition but you'll ultimately have a hard time scaling your organization without an end-to-end integrated system.
The analytics section of this product is a joke compared to LiveChat. We use both (for different use cases) and are really unsatisfied with Freshchat. It's really hard to have a good grasp of your operation with such scant reporting capabilities. LiveChat offers much more customization and flexibility. I'd definitely recommend you use that.
It's also been unreliable of late, where several of our users are unable to use the chat. We've reported the problem and it took them about 5 days to detect it as a bug, and they've returned us an estimated 15 days for the bug to be fixed. This is way too long.
The only reason we haven't switched over completely is because to integrate LiveChat into our android app, we'd lose native support for push notifications and would have to implement it ourselves. We've researched chat apps quite a bit and definitely recommend LiveChat. We've looked at Intercom too and it looks very promising but would only make sense for us if we switched our e-mail support system (Zendesk) to Intercom as well.
This is Freshworks Inc.'s latest offering. Here's Freshchat, a modern live-chat experience for businesses of any kind.