- Drift is an amazing resource for customer support, marketing, and sales. Drift offers live chat, easy to create chatbots, and so much more. They are also an amazing team and put out great content. 12/10 would recommend.
- Give Freshdesk a spin. A quick to set up, easy to use multichannel support helpdesk that gives you everything you need to start supporting your customers. A no strings attached 30-day free trial, a lifetime free plan, and a super responsive support team should help too!
- I like HelpScout because it's lightweight and really easy to use. You don't have to teach anyone how to take tickets, and there isn't a complex user interface to muck through. It's affordable, and they also have a docs system that integrates with the support desk.
- I mentioned this earlier in a recommendation for Live Chat some days back, I'm mentioning it here too, because it has got an integrated solution for Live-Chat & Helpdesk and guess what, there are other things which you could use too. Like Knowledge-base, E-mail Marketing & Automation, CRM system and On-site notifications. It's a pretty helpful tool and is the cheapest solution in the market (i think). Do have a look. Hope it helps.
- Can't beat HubSpot's Growth Stack. Each tool is powerful alone, and even better when used together. Heavily recommended. A lot of niche tools in the marketplace with each of their own value proposition but you'll ultimately have a hard time scaling your organization without an end-to-end integrated system.