- Zenkit is a phenomenal, flexible & very powerful tool to say the least. I've been using it for about 3 months now and I would definitely recommend it to others looking for an awesome tool to get organized and productive! From organizing customer databases, processing clients accounts to documenting information about products and services with labels and reference fields- Zenkit would be great! The abilities Zenkit has, have shown to be as flexible as I've needed thus far, I'm sure it would be perfect for customer support and soo much more!For task management, project management, ERP, CRM, help desks, support and ticket systems, personal planning, HR and recruitment.
- Drift is an amazing resource for customer support, marketing, and sales. Drift offers live chat, easy to create chatbots, and so much more. They are also an amazing team and put out great content. 12/10 would recommend.
- Give Freshdesk a spin. A quick to set up, easy to use multichannel support helpdesk that gives you everything you need to start supporting your customers. A no strings attached 30-day free trial, a lifetime free plan, and a super responsive support team should help too!
- Cole Kemmerer made this productAskneo helps you build a personal relationship with customers using text message. It is super simple and brings a personal touch :) They are launching today Tuesday 7/21 on PH and they have a pretty sick offer!!! https://www.producthunt.com/post...
- I am part of AeroLeads, we have been using it for 2 years and found it as a great solution for customer support.I've been using Crisp for more than 3 years now and I am fully satisfied. Crisp offers very advanced features that you can't find with others softwares
- Daniil Kopilevych made this productHelpCrunch's customer support toolset is very robust with features like: - live chat - help desk - knowledge base - shared inbox & email forwarding - mobile apps Check it out https://helpcrunch.com/
- I like HelpScout because it's lightweight and really easy to use. You don't have to teach anyone how to take tickets, and there isn't a complex user interface to muck through. It's affordable, and they also have a docs system that integrates with the support desk.
- You should definitely try ProProfs HelpDesk. Super simple multichannel support helpdesk that won't let you down. It always makes customer support delightful. Quick set up in under 5 mins. No questions asked 15-day free trial, a forever free plan, a suite of robust features like 1. Enhanced yet simple User Experience 2. Mobile App 3. Shared Inbox Ticket Tracking and Prioritizing 4. Ticket Merging 5. Advanced Reporting 6. Social Channel Integration and to top it all, a super-responsive customer support team, along with Telephone support option.
- There are many best tools and apps out there in the market to extend support to your customers. ProProfs Help Desk is one of these tools that seamlessly integrates with Chat and Knowledge Base. It enables agents to offer delightful customer service experience through faster ticket resolution.
- Nikita Pomiashchii made this productSupprt integrates all customer data across company and provides customer support agents with all this information in a single view dashboard. We used it for our previously founded startup, and our agents loved it. We closed conversations in 2 minutes without tickets.
- Valerie Fenske made this productAlthough Dashly is also used by sales and marketing teams, it is irreplacable for the customer support team Live chat + Knowledge base + chatbot for routing the conversations The live chat also includes different channels for the conversations (with access rights), internal notes, canned responses, option to assign the converation to an agent, option to hold a conversation And the articles in the knowledge base are with the SEO opportunity (a way to grow)
- Jason Grills made this productIt’s easy to get confused among the available options for customer support. If anything you may end up thinking whether you should have just a knowledge base, live chat software or simple ticketing software. Well, how about getting a complete support suite for your business that allows you to enjoy the benefits of all with the use of one tool. ProProfs Live Chat is such that it helps you to integrate your favorite platforms seamlessly. You even get the option to integrate their knowledge base and help desk software. In a nutshell, you don’t have to think about adding each tool separately to your business process. To learn more about the tool, visit their website here - https://www.proprofs.com/chat/ProProfs Chat. It’s simple, fast and helps you reach your visitors proactively. You can also capture leads and work towards boosting sales. With 50+ integration options, you can create your support bundle and make sure that all your customers leave with a delightful experience with your brand.
- Connects and streamlines all your communication channels into one unified inbox. All messages received on social media, live chat, email, or phone will be automatically sent to your dashboard in the form of a ticket. It also integrates with over 40 third party apps.
- Try adopting the self-service approach for customer support. ProProfs Knowledge Base software will help you achieve it in no time. All you have to do is choose a template, create a public self-help knowledge base, put in all information that customers need, and publish it. Your customers will be able to access it from any device and resolve issues on their own. It’s the best way to provide exceptional support services to your customers.
- I mentioned this earlier in a recommendation for Live Chat some days back, I'm mentioning it here too, because it has got an integrated solution for Live-Chat & Helpdesk and guess what, there are other things which you could use too. Like Knowledge-base, E-mail Marketing & Automation, CRM system and On-site notifications. It's a pretty helpful tool and is the cheapest solution in the market (i think). Do have a look. Hope it helps.