Is this a problem for anyone else? There's a lot of tools for your team or large orgs to manage work. From Basecamp, Jira, Asana and those are great for teams but what about managing your day and prioritizing requests on the fly.
- I use Trello as a place to dump all my day to day tasks. I have 5 columns: SOMEDAY, TODO, DOING, ONHOLD, DONE SOMEDAY = Medium to long-term tasks TODO = Tasks that need to be done soonish DOING = Tasks that need to be done today or that I am currently doing ONHOLD = Waiting for someone else or another department DONE = Task is complete If an on-the-fly request comes in, I just dump it straight into the correct column depending on the expected resolution time-frame! Hope this helps!You can't beat trello. it's flexible and it works for both individual needs and also small-team needs. Only time it becomes less of a great tool is when your team scales.
- I used to use Trello but as my team has grown I changed to Taskworld. It's simple like Trello but more functional.@jrfarr, can't remember how many times I have faced the same! But, I have a simple solution. 🙌🏼 I love the simplicity and functionality of Taskworld. It comes handy for managing my own to-dos and prioritising my own work. Similar to @joepour I use columns (Kanban-style) to organise my work requests. However, I use the Eisenhower matrix to prioritise my work. "What is important is seldom urgent and what is urgent is seldom important." - Dwight D. Eisenhower, 34th President of USA. (Apocryphal) Columns: --- Urgent & Important = DO it NOW Not Urgent & Important = SCHEDULE a time to do it Urgent & Not Important = DELEGATE (Find out who can do it for you) Not Urgent & Not Important = ELIMINATE it (Your time is more valuable than you think) --- (I'm going to try out @joepour's column layout as well!) 👍🏼 P.S. When it's about collaborating with my team or across teams, managing work requests in our system or delegating tasks to team members, Taskworld is also my go to app.
- i can respond with almost any question here with notion, it's great
- For managing work request and the task of each day u can communicate with the team with Troop messenger with the new features like sharing the documents, sharing the files and more.Troop messenger is the best app for the team you can manage the works through the instant messaging, video conference, group calls, this is a user-friendly application compatible for all devices.
- collabee is good to manage your tasks in a few different ways, including the Kanban and Calendar view. You would never lose track of things and that's what I am looking for in a tool like that.I think a document-based collaboration tool works the best and collabee is definitely the one to look into. If you're tired of using Slack and getting interrupted too often, collabee is the one for you. I think we are living in an era where we feel like we should never turn off our notifications - whether in the personal realm or the professional - in order to stay on top of the things. Well, you can ACTUALLY snooze all the notifications in order to really focus on your tasks with this app. Everything that happens in between stays in the separate "Issue Updates" tab. It's so easy to find which update is directly related to you because they actually show you that you are mentioned or got assigned a task.
- I'd stick to Trello for managing my own tasks, but for collaborative projects, Basecamp works best. I love the daily digests sent right to your inbox that helps you stay on top of things.
- Agile CRM is an all-in-one customer relationship management solution that comes with full sales, marketing, and service automation. Agile CRM also offers robust project management feature. You can easily add new tasks and sort them according to various categories. You can also add notes to your tasks to make it more elaborated. Its drag-and-drop feature makes managing tasks simple. Read more: https://www.agilecrm.com/project...
- It is an easy-to-use system that works comprehensively and effectively. It combines many management tools. Among the competition, it is distinguished by its intuitive operation and lightness. If you do not believe, you must check :) In the system you can organize projects, tasks, deadlines, mail, clients, employees and more.
- For those who love working with pen and paper instead: The Eisenhower Matrix, also referred to as Urgent-Important Matrix, helps you decide on and prioritize tasks by urgency and importance, sorting out less urgent and important tasks which you should either delegate or not do at all.