- Philipp Bohn made this productOne app to collaborate with your team anywhere: Voice, video, screenshare, team chat, files and communities. Free version includes unlimited messages and all real-time capabilities, for browser, desktop and mobile apps 👩💻👨💻Use it daily in my company work team collaboration and 1:1 communication. Very intuitive. Excellent Quality. Circuit replaced my internal e-mails and my desk telephone, through its Telephony Connectors.
Destigogo could be a powerful tool to find travels for a cheap price. But unfortunaly, the website is full of bugs, like EVERYWHERE. That's horrible.
- The header with the logo is too large, so it's impossible to use the buttons ... I needed to delete the code for the header by inspecting the elements (right click)
- Can't see the results for the changed date. When I change the date, it finds many destinations but i can't close the window ... REALLY ???
- Same thing for the duration of the travel. There are results, but I can't see them because of the window ...
So please, if you care about Destigogo do something about those bugs !! Your tool is totally useless at this moment because of them.
It allows to make high quality meetings with many people connecting from computer, smartphone or regular phones. It allows to save video call. The only thing I don't like is the limited setting when using 2 screens, it is hard to set it properly to have people faces in 1 screen and slides in the other.
- Ashish Gulhati made this productNoodle Pi is a tiny full-featured handheld computer that's perfect as a travel / backup computer. It can be used in 7+ configurations, from handheld to wearable to full desktop. No hassle at security or with "large electronics" bans. Charges from 5V USB which is much more often available on flights / trains / buses than AC power. WiFi, Bluetooth, USB and HDMI out.. connect to any TV and add a Bluetooth keyboard to turn it into a full desktop computer. Runs full GNU/Linux so all major apps are available - Firefox, Thunderbird, LibreOffice, etc. For those rightly concerned about device privacy at borders, just slip the MicroSD card out of Noodle Pi and secure that somewhere - Noodle Pi itself has no data on it. It's all in the MicroSD card! That also means multiple people can use the same Noodle Pi, just by having their own MicroSD cards. And.. also comes in an "Unsnoopable" version for super high privacy protection! Lots more info on Kickstarter page: http://kck.st/2u3aPID
- Gillian Morris made this productDisclosure: I'm the founder. You can browse flights by interest (good places for surfing, best cities for singles :), etc. We have nearly a million people including many digital nomads using Hitlist to find cheap flights, whether they're traveling long term or working remotely for a couple weeks.
I fly a lot, but I'm not rich. Why is it so difficult to find cheap flights and why does it seem like airlines don't apply any logic to their fares at all? Hitlist has already saved me many hours of checking airfares online. I get notified whenever an interesting fare comes up for a destination that's on my wishlist. Hitlist works better for me than Hopper.