- Dinesh Agarwal made this productRecurPost is a MeetEdgar alternative and it has a forever free plan for budding entrepreneurs.
- Davis Baer made this productI might be a little biased, but OneUp is a Meet Edgar alternative that works with Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Google Plus - at a fraction of the price. With OneUp, you can easily schedule evergreen posts to be recycled for a specific number of times, at set intervals. For example, if you want to share your latest blog post once a month for the next 3 months, you can do that in about 10 seconds. Like OneUp, MeetEdgar allows you to recycle your evergreen posts, but it requires that you upload posts to a queue. The more content you add to your queue, the less frequently your posts will resurface. Depending on what you're looking for, MeetEdgar could be a great solution. However, many people just want their posts to be recycled at a set interval, like "once a month for the next 3 months", without having to do the mental calendar math: "If I have 56 posts in my queue and I add my blog post, how often will it be republished if I am sharing 3 posts a day, but adding 2-5 more each week?"
Great tool for anyone who wants to easily manage social media accounts from small to large. Support is A-1: quick, accommodating, flexible and smart. I've tried a few different tools, and OneUp is the most comprehensive.
As an active user, I will say directly that such repetitive posts are very shaking and begin to look like spam
- @kobestarr Hi there 🙋🏻 Heard about RefR? 🤔 It's not exactly a rescheduling platform but a content curation platform according to the categories you want and it's big on personalisation which is fit for you and your target market! Rescheduling is always a part when relevant. PS: I work with RefR. We take care of your social media’s curation so that you don’t have to worry about social media and level up on other aspects of your startup. Do have a look - www.refr.io and feel free to reach out if there are any queries! 🙃 Cheers!
- It's not only way more visual and artistically designed but more intelligent with AI. Furthermore, it's great for content distributors on the go given its mobile first approach to scheduling or automatically rescheduling social media posts. Reach out to the team from within the app's settings tab for more info, helpful tips etc. :)
- Disclaimer: this is a shameless plug. SocialWeaver has a free plan that covers 5 channels (owned and non-owned accounts), 100 scheduled posts, and 200 stored posts. In addition to Publishing and being able to store and schedule content by category, SocialWeaver has Social Engagement and Social Listening capabilities. You will be able to add any brand in the world, sort its activities by sentiment, engagement, timeline, phrase, etc., which makes it extremely easy to identify top performing content for any competitor on most major social media networks. You'll also be able to engage with your audience right from within the platform, this includes commenting on Facebook posts, retweeting, or liking a YouTube video. SocialWeaver is in open beta right now and will be going live early August. The free plan mentioned above will still be available.