Looking for a good live chat tool for a website, bonus if it's cost effective. I know @Intercom is the business and noticed there are lots of cool competitors like @crisp_im. Main feature set should include auto popups bots, multi-agent collaboration, integration into a support ticketing system (if there isn't that tracking system built in) and ability to capture respondents details automatically.
- I am using the Drift free plan and am quite happy with it. I think it satisfies all your requirements (except maybe for specific support tickets).
- Alex Shvalev made this productChaport is a beautiful, simple live chat, with premium quality and affordable price. It has the Forever Free Plan for 5 operators and beautiful apps for Mac, Windows, Web, iOS & Android. You can integrate Chaport with 750+ apps using Zapier or its API.
- Roman Eaton made this productIt helped us to launch here. We tracked users and pushed them forward to the sign up form, then monitored users in order to choose the most active and contact with them personally. It also helped to receive feedback from early users for faster fixing small bugs and for setting objectives to roadmap if the requests are really important and valuable
- We use this for our needs, and it's super-cool, it gives a lot of opportunitiesThis is one of the best live chats I've ever seen. Flexible tooI have found intercom to be the best app for live chat in the market. It's efficient, easy to use and has nominal pricing as compared to other applications. I've been using Intercom for the B2B market for over a year. There have been times when website visitors actually enquired about the live chat tool in use and said that it truly helped them get a better understanding of the product itself. :)
- After trying out a dozen live chat options and failing miserably, I finally settled for ProProfs Chat. It only requires a simple “copy-paste” on a page where you intend to have the chat option and you are good to go. Running a flower delivery business, our job is to help our customers select the best quality flowers for different occasions. Now with ProProfs Chat, my customer support team can clearly monitor the pages that users navigate on our website that opened up possibilities for sending proactive chat invitations. And thankfully, our website engagement shot up by 5% within two weeks of installing this live chat option. Canned responses is another feature that I am encouraging these days, given how repetitive the queries can become sometimes.Jason Grills made this productEasy, fast and responsive. Providing instant answers has become a lot simpler with ProProfs Chat. Our operators are easily able to provide personalized support with features like real-time visitor monitoring and access to chat transcripts.
- These guys are making a great stuff, Nice UX/UI - totally worth to check
- In addition to the others listed, I'd add UserEngage to the list. They've got a lot of 'me too' features, but it makes it a full stack for live chat AND marketing automation.
- You could try out Interakt, it's more like Intercom only and meets your requirements of Auto Pop-ups, multi-agent collaboration, integrated support system, automated lead capture. It has some more cool apps you could use too. Hope it helps.. :)
- faasthelp will be the right choice for all SMB's and startups as it is simple and easy customer support software having live chat, knowledge base as well ticketing system and all in a single window. • In FAQ customers can get the answers to their queries in the required category, the search option is also available for the right question by giving a right keyword. Businesses can even add images and videos to the answers which will help customers to understand the answers easily and can make the answers private or public based on requirement. Public answers can be viewed by everyone whereas private can be viewed only by the staff of the company. • In simple ticketing system, customers can log and create a ticket as well as track those tickets to know the status of the tickets. Businesses can add unlimited Agents/employees to support your business at no additional cost. • Live chat feature where customers can directly have a chat with the businesses. You can also get email alerts for any missed chats and can also download previous chat history for any references.
- Zendesk Chat (formerly Zopim) is a nice choice for offering Live Chat to your visitors. It meets all your requirements that you mentioned in the description of your question. (tickets through integration with Zendesk Support Module). Free subscription provides 1 concurrent chat and 14 days chat history but; not the triggers ('auto popup bots') & Departments ('multi-agent collaboration')
- Enhance your #Cx by integrating this Chat-bot tool that helps in replying quickly even in different languages. it can store the answers for future queries as well so that the Average Handling time reduces as less as possible. It Understands multiple languages and even the local language of a particular query. Go ahead with this tool