- I am using the Drift free plan and am quite happy with it. I think it satisfies all your requirements (except maybe for specific support tickets).
Great tool that has helped us increase our leads by 3x and reduce support requests handled by the sales team.
Drift is a great complex platform to support your sales, especially interesting for more demanding customers.
- Alex Shvalev made this productChaport is a beautiful, simple live chat, with premium quality and affordable price. It has the Forever Free Plan for 5 operators and beautiful apps for Mac, Windows, Web, iOS & Android. You can integrate Chaport with 750+ apps using Zapier or its API.
Easy setup and installation. Using it for our ecommerce store Pacific Outbound Clothing Co. We've been bouncing around multiple chat apps and each one has their own little quirks that we didn't like on mobile. But this one has proven to stand above them all. Looks great on the website and just worked. The backend dashboard could use a little color -it's all just very white- but that's just me. I think this product is going places.
Thanks very much for sharing this simple yet effective tool with the PH community. Will recommend Chaport to those who are looking for this. Congrats and Thank You! 👍👍👍
The analytics section of this product is a joke compared to LiveChat. We use both (for different use cases) and are really unsatisfied with Freshchat. It's really hard to have a good grasp of your operation with such scant reporting capabilities. LiveChat offers much more customization and flexibility. I'd definitely recommend you use that.
It's also been unreliable of late, where several of our users are unable to use the chat. We've reported the problem and it took them about 5 days to detect it as a bug, and they've returned us an estimated 15 days for the bug to be fixed. This is way too long.
The only reason we haven't switched over completely is because to integrate LiveChat into our android app, we'd lose native support for push notifications and would have to implement it ourselves. We've researched chat apps quite a bit and definitely recommend LiveChat. We've looked at Intercom too and it looks very promising but would only make sense for us if we switched our e-mail support system (Zendesk) to Intercom as well.
This is Freshworks Inc.'s latest offering. Here's Freshchat, a modern live-chat experience for businesses of any kind.
- You could try out Interakt, it's more like Intercom only and meets your requirements of Auto Pop-ups, multi-agent collaboration, integrated support system, automated lead capture. It has some more cool apps you could use too. Hope it helps.. :)
Not sure what's wrong but nothing is working on the dashboard and integration on my app, even there status page is not working.
Waiting for them to fix this issue asap.
I was hoping to try this app since it looks like it does everything we want for a lower cost than competition. Sadly the site is down.
- faasthelp will be the right choice for all SMB's and startups as it is simple and easy customer support software having live chat, knowledge base as well ticketing system and all in a single window. • In FAQ customers can get the answers to their queries in the required category, the search option is also available for the right question by giving a right keyword. Businesses can even add images and videos to the answers which will help customers to understand the answers easily and can make the answers private or public based on requirement. Public answers can be viewed by everyone whereas private can be viewed only by the staff of the company. • In simple ticketing system, customers can log and create a ticket as well as track those tickets to know the status of the tickets. Businesses can add unlimited Agents/employees to support your business at no additional cost. • Live chat feature where customers can directly have a chat with the businesses. You can also get email alerts for any missed chats and can also download previous chat history for any references.
- After trying out a dozen live chat options and failing miserably, I finally settled for ProProfs Chat. It only requires a simple “copy-paste” on a page where you intend to have the chat option and you are good to go. Running a flower delivery business, our job is to help our customers select the best quality flowers for different occasions. Now with ProProfs Chat, my customer support team can clearly monitor the pages that users navigate on our website that opened up possibilities for sending proactive chat invitations. And thankfully, our website engagement shot up by 5% within two weeks of installing this live chat option. Canned responses is another feature that I am encouraging these days, given how repetitive the queries can become sometimes.
- Zendesk Chat (formerly Zopim) is a nice choice for offering Live Chat to your visitors. It meets all your requirements that you mentioned in the description of your question. (tickets through integration with Zendesk Support Module). Free subscription provides 1 concurrent chat and 14 days chat history but; not the triggers ('auto popup bots') & Departments ('multi-agent collaboration')
One of those user-friendly, simple live chat apps, especially useful for one-person teams looking for a freemium live chat solution. An auto translation feature might turn out really useful for those running their business in multiple regions.
Curious to know the roadmap for this. More key differentiators should be added to the product. Will update this review when I actually test it out.
It has good analytics in place and allows you to have personalized customer support and use bots as well
It is a solid product but one thing (quite silly in my opinion) makes it quite useless in our case.
If a visitor does not provide his details the at the beginning (they call it pre-chat survey) you can not add those details (email,name) afterwards.
You can have a 2 hours chat session with a visitor but visitor will stay as unknown since you can not add the information you gathered during the chat session. How st..id is that?
Love LiveChat for its simplicity, easy integration and customer support 👍
- Enhance your #Cx by integrating this Chat-bot tool that helps in replying quickly even in different languages. it can store the answers for future queries as well so that the Average Handling time reduces as less as possible. It Understands multiple languages and even the local language of a particular query. Go ahead with this tool