- It's almost unfair how beautiful the UI is; I love, love, love this app for tracking my life.Brings a lot of your health data together. I use it for my running, steps, weight, heart rate and sleep.Gyroscope captures every metric of your physical performance you can imagine and the presents it in a beautiful and motivational format. Not only that, you're able to engage in friendly competition with others on the number of steps per day.
Great team working on a great platform.
UI and relevance of data is front of mind with the team - which is a good thing.
I've been a pro user since day 1 and truly recommend the platform
It is nice app to see simple overviews of how much time you have spent Online, movement and places but you need to use those apps.
After hours of watching this Laptop screen, a better treatment to mind and soul is required.
And with Calm I enjoy this peace of mind.
I love Calm. I've always struggled to adopt a steady meditation practice, but Calm makes it easy to form the habit!
This is the first and only app I pay for :D Sometimes it can feel like a chore to do stuff that is good for you and this app takes that away for me. I teaches you gently and pleasantly and Ive been able to stick to it and understand more about how minds work. It helped me stop biting my nails.
Great product to get focus in a world of noise
- I find the content on Furthermore to be generally informative and very helpful in all areas–health, fitness, and mindfulness. I also subscribe to their newsletter (and I generally avoid these types of non-work related newsletters). Check it out!
- Good for tracking nutrition and exercise data. Connects with HealthKit/Google Fit and pulls in exercise data, add weight, see micro/macronutrients
- I just want to point out that I do use a fitbit but I don't use their calorie/food tracker because the scanner doesn't recognize most of the products i scan. with lifesum it does.
I've been using Lifesum for almost 3 years now. Love it. Clearly been helping me with weight loss at the beginning and maintenance now. I highly recommend it. Extra point for that veggie tracker with the cutest broccoli ever. 🥦
I just started using Lifesum on a daily basis and I must admit that its friendly tips and nice design really help to stay focused on your goals. Lifesum offers some tests and can suggest you a diet, daily calories limit based on your parameters and goals. Lifesum helped me to switch from tea to water very fast because this made my stats look nicer :)
- Temi Alanamu made this productFrom a single picture Whatsinit? Lists all ingredients in your food, all colour-coded by safety with short descriptions of never more than 12 words. Have only one ingredient you wanna check, then type it or use the voice function. Have an allergy? No p. Simply add it to your aid list and avoid it for ever! It's the ultimate health app.
- Didn't find any other app that has full data and calorie counter for every Indian food. HealthyfyMe includes: - Calorie counter for almost every type of food, including Indian and for exercises, water, weight, and steps etc And - 24x7 Coach Personal Coach - Group Coaching - Diet, Fitness and Yoga Plans
Sometimes, when I feel like I need to understand better my emotions, I use the conversation tool inside the app. In few minutes, it helps me to feel that I have a better understand of the situation and I am in control of my feelings.
I've been using Youper for little therapy chats throughout the day. It's been a quick and efficient little helper. The chats are natural and encouraging, and great design and performance make it easier for me to keep coming back. Great work. Keep it up.