- It's almost unfair how beautiful the UI is; I love, love, love this app for tracking my life.Brings a lot of your health data together. I use it for my running, steps, weight, heart rate and sleep.Gyroscope captures every metric of your physical performance you can imagine and the presents it in a beautiful and motivational format. Not only that, you're able to engage in friendly competition with others on the number of steps per day.
- I find the content on Furthermore to be generally informative and very helpful in all areas–health, fitness, and mindfulness. I also subscribe to their newsletter (and I generally avoid these types of non-work related newsletters). Check it out!
- Good for tracking nutrition and exercise data. Connects with HealthKit/Google Fit and pulls in exercise data, add weight, see micro/macronutrients
- I just want to point out that I do use a fitbit but I don't use their calorie/food tracker because the scanner doesn't recognize most of the products i scan. with lifesum it does.
- Temi Alanamu made this productFrom a single picture Whatsinit? Lists all ingredients in your food, all colour-coded by safety with short descriptions of never more than 12 words. Have only one ingredient you wanna check, then type it or use the voice function. Have an allergy? No p. Simply add it to your aid list and avoid it for ever! It's the ultimate health app.
- Didn't find any other app that has full data and calorie counter for every Indian food. HealthyfyMe includes: - Calorie counter for almost every type of food, including Indian and for exercises, water, weight, and steps etc And - 24x7 Coach Personal Coach - Group Coaching - Diet, Fitness and Yoga Plans