- My team switched to Atlaz (from JIRA and Trello) and this is the best decision we've ever made. Now we have one tool for all project teams and coordinate work with ease. Simple + fast, clean UI + robust featureset for project/task/team management (task status and time tracking, reporting, Kanban, Sprint, Backlog, Roadmap boards, etc.) Start with a free trial to see how well it fits your needs.
- I'm getting a really good feeling about this product. Looks really polished and well thought through. My only worry is will they continue to deliver on the promise.
- Recently switched to Airtable - super flexible, allows you to customise the functionality with ease. We're doing everything from user feedback to product logs in different Airtable databases! Project Management, Bug & Issue tracker, personal CRM, ad campaigns and much more are available as preset templates.
- Filipa Nascimento made this productHi! I use Outplanr. It was designed and built by my coworkers. This tool turns my to-do lists into real, feasible work plans, that also include time spent on meetings. I can visualize each person’s workload and assign them new tasks across all projects in one go.
- It is a great product. Really flexible and full of features. Analytics panel where you can forecast future work. Plenty of integrations with other tools. I will say it is a bit more complex because of its many features, but it is user friendly, so people can adapt easy. Free trial is available for 30 days.