- My team switched to Atlaz (from JIRA and Trello) and this is the best decision we've ever made. Now we have one tool for all project teams and coordinate work with ease. Simple + fast, clean UI + robust featureset for project/task/team management (task status and time tracking, reporting, Kanban, Sprint, Backlog, Roadmap boards, etc.) Start with a free trial to see how well it fits your needs.
Nice tool. Was amazed how easy it is to migrate from existing Trello/Jira board.
Imported everything correctly, so the transition can be really smooth and painful.
This tool will definitely work well for PM and non-PM team members. Easy to follow and very cool!
Would be great if I could still sign up for a free plan up to 10 members .. please 🙏🙏
I've been using Planyway for most of December and I love it. It shows me all of my cards from multiple boards in one clean, concise view. No more bouncing between board calendars (or sloppy IFTTT formulas) to keep my calendars & tasks in sync. (:
I spent over a year looking for an app that could do this. I had settled on Trello and been scheduling blocks of time on paper, when I found Planyway. The ease of drag and drop (re)scheduling and custom blocks of time was exactly what I wanted, and two-way sync with Google Calendar made those blocks of time visible and editable anywhere. Fantastic tool
- I'm getting a really good feeling about this product. Looks really polished and well thought through. My only worry is will they continue to deliver on the promise.
Brilliant for managing all your project backlogs in a Kanban fashion. Including a list for the DIY tasks around the house.
As a Marketer I use this daily to manage workflow, sort ideas around future content and prioritize my activities. My team collaborate and report using handy integrations with Google and we use it as a Customer service and Sales script repository to store links to docs and how-to videos.
If you aren't an organized person Trello allows for easy to see visuals that help keep projects on track. The team at Curexe has specifically used it to organize our bugs, new features, staging and production stages of our development.
Basecamp makes it much easier to manage the tasks your remote team is doing in a clean UI so that you get a good view of what is happening in the organizing. Amazing product!
One of the more complex apps for managing projects, a good one for keeping your team updated about the activity on each project/task.
- Recently switched to Airtable - super flexible, allows you to customise the functionality with ease. We're doing everything from user feedback to product logs in different Airtable databases! Project Management, Bug & Issue tracker, personal CRM, ad campaigns and much more are available as preset templates.
EU based companies are prohibited from exporting personal data to overseas-based service providers unless an exception applies. For Airtable, the only one that could apply is the Provacy Shield.
I have just started using it, so I'm still getting proficient at it. So far, I'm in love. I had been digging for a tool to help me with content management and strategy, and I couldn't be happier with what Airtable lets me do.
- Filipa Nascimento made this productHi! I use Outplanr. It was designed and built by my coworkers. This tool turns my to-do lists into real, feasible work plans, that also include time spent on meetings. I can visualize each person’s workload and assign them new tasks across all projects in one go.
- It is a great product. Really flexible and full of features. Analytics panel where you can forecast future work. Plenty of integrations with other tools. I will say it is a bit more complex because of its many features, but it is user friendly, so people can adapt easy. Free trial is available for 30 days.