- definitely recommend this one. it's simple and intuitive to use plus really helps you stay on top of your tasks. It automatically creates tasks for you based on your projects, contract terms and deadlines, all from the app. It's an awesome tool that helps you declutter instantly.
- I love the simplicity and elegance of Taskworld. Have been using it for just over 2 years now. Have tons of projects, tasks, files, and messages inside it. But never felt overwhelmed. Knowing that I have my and my team's to-dos sorted in TW saves a lot of my time. Seems that the folks at Taskworld always keep refreshing the app to keep it updated with the latest design trends. 🙌🏼
- Basecamp is costly, but asana has come a long way and we've relied on it for 6 years. If you're bootstrapped and times are tight, use asana for your devs until you hit the max for free usage and use meistertask for pr/marketing/admin people.
- Recently switched to Airtable - super flexible, allows you to customise the functionality with ease. We're doing everything from user feedback to product logs in different Airtable databases! Project Management, Bug & Issue tracker, personal CRM, ad campaigns and much more are available as preset templates.
- I personally use MeisterTask at work. It gives you a great Kanban-style overview like Trello and Asana boards, but tasks assigned to you are presented in a linear list that can be ordered by due date or project just like in Asana. Its layout comes with clean and crisp typography that makes scanning through your tasks a breeze.