Looking for apps that help to be organized, save time, and successfully run a business. Thank you in advance for all the recommendations.
- One of my top email signature solutions is DottedSign - the app comes with quite a few highly useful tools that make signing documents on the go very easy. I have the app on my phone and that's basically all I use for all my signing needs. I specifically like the fact that I'm able to assign signatures and track the progress. Being able to do all this on my phone is pretty great and I'm able to work on the go and this definitely increases my efficiency throughout the day.
- Easy to grasp project management even for the non-technical folks!As you grow, organizing tasks and stuff becomes very complicated. Trello Board really helps me focus on things which matter most urgently. There are some board templates which follow agile methodology to have your business tasks done. It helps you focus on things you need to get done in sprints and basically not forget stuff :)
- Zenkit is a project management tool that offers many different views on your data like eg. mind-map, kanban board, spreadsheet, list or calendar. With Zenkit you can keep the perfect overview of everything going on in your business while working productively with your team. Zenkit scales with the size of your project or business.
- An all-in-one freelancers dream. Simple PayPal/Stripe business setup to receive payments, contract generation based on the template from the Freelancers Union, Expense tracking, Client & Project management, Task & Time tracker, Invoice generation and best of all, a real human CO that can advise through async messaging. It's mint!
- Everyone will promote themselves:) but I won't, I just do believe that this app helps to automate a lot of processes and save the time by connecting the apps that you use (huge free, nice UI UX and really easy to understand)Agree with Ilya. Zapier is really key to automate a lot of processes that previously were done manually. The way it's set up makes it super easy to understand more difficult workflows.
- Speaking of time-saving, I guess a social media monitoring tools could be of help as well. If your business is talked about online, you want to know what do people think about it, whether these are good or bad things. If the volume of conversation is high, it is even better to have such tool as it will save you a lot of time you would otherwise have to spend manually browsing through different social media, news sites, blogs, etc.
- Beth Hudson made this productHiring is the first step to creating a team that works well together (aka a huge increase in productivity). Recruitee is a tool that streamlines this process, making sure you have the time to spend on ensuring the right fit for your company. Here are some perks: - Pay per active job, not per seat - Allows the whole team to collaborate - Has a great support team - Has Trello-like organization - Has a free trial to test out - etc. etc. etc.!
- Ferenc Horvat made this productPurp allows seeing each of your projects’ progression in same time. It helps to handle the tasks and deadlines dynamically because the Brain function organizes your tasks from each project automatically based on their importance, deadline, category and it sorts them to fit the given time of the day. Thereby it boosts your productivity and helps to be less stressed during you manage your business.
- At our digital startup, Basecamp keeps everything moving efficiently across our global hub and spoke system (i.e. we can work simultaneously with our development team in India and other offices across the world). If your business is a startup, then you'll rely on strong collaboration, and to hone collaboration you need to utilise the best tools, Basecamp being one of many.
- Thomas Davis made this productWell designed and flexible enough to handle the majority of SMB needs. Here is an example template -> https://listium.com/@thomasdavis...