- Open Source, virtually no price entry barrier, low learning curve and gets the job done. Maybe misses a few bells and whistles but has almost all essential functionality to automate marketing workflow.I would recommend you to try Mautic, a free open source marketing automation tool. Features: A/B Tests Automated Drip Marketing CMS Integration - WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Typo3, Concrete5 etc. CRM Integration - Salesforce, SugarCRM, vTiger, HubSpot, Zoho CRM etc. Email Integration - Mandrill, SendGrid, Amazon SES, MailChimp, iContact eCommerce Integration Email Marketing Event Management Landing Page & Form Creator Lead Analysis Lead Management Lead Scoring List Management Multiple Email Service Providers Self-Hosted Landing Pages Self-Hosted Software Smart Lead Capture Forms Social Media Integration Web Activity Monitoring Setup & Training Fees - $0
- I've looked at and used nearly all of them, from the enterprise stuff like Eloqua/Marketo/Pardot to Mid-market MA apps like HubSpot and Constant Contact to "startup apps" like Mailchimp and Intercom. Hands down, Drip is the best marketing automation product / email marketing app for any company with less than 500,000 contacts. For companies with software developers on hand, Drip's JS API, tagging system, and key-value-based custom fields strikes the most powerful balance of sophistication and flexibility in the marketing software space. The marketer/developer/entrepreneur hybrid Brennan Dunn has figured out how to build on top of Drip.js and the custom fields capabilities to build legitimately brilliant stuff. Stuff like: - using slide-in survey widgets to progressively profile prospects (question 1: "are you a designer, a developer, a marketer, videographer or writer?" Question 2: "how many people work at your company: 1-10, 11-50, 51-100, etc"). Every answer the prospect clicks gets stored as a custom field ("role: developer"; "team size; 1-10") and to customize the messages on the website and follow up email campaigns accordingly. - tracking individual site activity to "passively profile" every visitor. So if they read 80% of your articles on "topic x", and "45% on topic y" and "0% on topic z", their data in Drip gets updated with tags ("Deep engagement - topic x") and custom fields "Consumed topic x: 80%") Then there's Drip's brilliant implementation of Visual workflows and liquid templating, which allow clever marketers and developers to create really powerful automation sequences based on all the data you collect in Drip or anywhere else if you also use Zapier. Say you have a webinar coming up. One person signs up a week beforehand and another two days beforehand. Using Drip's workflows, event-tracking capabilities, and liquid templating engine, it's trivial to configure the follow up sequence so the person who signed up one week out gets the full nurturing sequence but the person who signed up two days out gets something much shorter. And you can wire up Zapier/Twilio/Drip to follow up by SMS or even by phone call, too. And you can use all the data you have on the prospect with liquid's "if/or" logic to customize a single email with multiple different permutations: "If role: designer" you show designer-specific messaging. But "if role:developer" the messaging would be more technical. While some of those capabilities are available in any marketing app that supports liquid, Drip brings them together in the most powerful, flexible, and user-friendly package on the market. And it keeps getting better, recently making these workflows "shareable" across Drip accounts. Nothing else comes close in the low/mid-market. And Mailchimp, which was built on the "newsletter" paradigm (vs Drip's automation/workflow paradigm) is structurally ill-equippped to catch up. Mailchimp should be very afraid. The enterprise market players should be too.
- 18One of the easiest marketing automation tools that exist in the market today. I love the flow-chart based, graphical UI.
Autopilot makes automating tedious tasks a thing of the past. With an easy-to-use, drag-and-drop interface, building customer journeys is fun and intuitive. I love having my whole team on the same page and accessing data and insights helps me optimise my content and convert more customers.
- Not exactly marketing automation but social media automation, especially for early stage startups’ founders as they already have a lot on their plate. For some of us startups even at early stage its crucial to be socially active and RefR personalises content curation to achieve that. PS: I work with RefR. We take care of your social media’s curation so that you don’t have to worry about social media and level up on other aspects of your startup.
- Saul Fleischman made this productIf you're early stage, not only do you need to stretch every dollar, you also don't have masses of emails of those opted in to be sold to. What you do have are the social profiles of everyone on your team and the new ones you just created for the project. I want you to leverage your free, organic social reach with the one suite of tools that we have always relied on to market RiteKit: RiteKit. Soft-sell every time you share a link in a post with Rite.ly. Use it free or for $15/month you have full branding, video CTAs, and industry-leading tracking options. Rite.ly integrates with the next two I'll introduce. For your social media scheduler, RiteForge ($15/month). Our baked-in image generation tool gets your branding, allows you to connect unlimited social profiles, and automate all the nuisance tasks like hashtagging, image extraction/generation, author-tagging. But just wait until you try "Enhance": just one facet, URL shortening, this takes your choice of Rite.ly calls-to-action, so when you share the blogs of others, your CTA rides on pages you share. Click the rite.ly links in Tweets of @ritetag to see this in action. Finally, our automation dashboard: RitePush. ($29/month) You need to focus on building, selling, and everything else you've gotta do to stay afloat and prosper. We don't think you have minutes to craft the perfect Tweet. Template your preferences, pull in content from 13 integrations, including Buffer, CSV, Feedly, Evernote, Pocket, Slack..., save your scheduling preferences, and generate up to 100 "enhanced" posts in seconds, then top up your social profile queues for days or weeks. All products have no obligation, no credit card trials. Hit us @ritetag to get a call if you'd like a hand hitting the ground running.
- Crisp is a very complete software. You can easily set drip campaigns based on specific users events so that you can sit and relax and just watch how your users are dealing with their lifecycle. Marketing Automation at Crisp offers 2 solutions : Automated (drip) campaigns based on users events and one-shot campaigns. The main advantage is that you can either chose to send email or in-app messaging (or both) through the live chat so that you have more channels to reach your target. Furthermore, thanks to the Live Chat, you can also send triggered messages through the chat box to website visitors so that you can engage very easily with your visitors ! A perfect way to get feedback as a young startups :) You even can build chatbots so that your customer service can earn efficiency while working on what they are the best at : advice. Finally, Crisp offers very interesting pricing regarding startups and is really fair on SMB's price. Happy to help :)
Do not use this app. If you want to cancel subscription there support and CEO will say CANCEL it but they don't have any option for cancellation. They simply suck money out of your wallet. DON'T USE THIS!
Used it with a small number of test uers so not sure how they perform with a high traffic site. But the onboarding and installation are easy.
- Try Hubspot, Best marketing automation with lots of online sales tools
I've been using HubSpot CRM since it was in Beta and it's really matured into a powerful CRM. I do pay for the Sales Pro tools which unlock a lot of power. There are some limitations however that make it a bad fit, you can read more about those in this review - https://www.techsmartboss.com/blog/top-things-you-should-know-about-the-limitations-of-hubspot-crm-with-workarounds/
I applied for the program through Start-Up Chile accelerator for my startup.
It is a bad product, it lacks of quality, features and it is expensive. That is ok, you have the choice to deliver bad quality as I have the choice to find other solution.
But I can not cancel hubspot account, now we are attached to a 12month contract per agent without any advert. I'm watching how they take my money every month even when I am not using it, and i begging them to cancel my account, they refuse.
Keep away from hubspot for startups, this is more a SCAM than a support program.
- This tool provides a wide range of functions for a reasonable price even in the free mode. It's possible not only to send emails but use web pushes and create subscription forms as well. The service provides 15 000 free emails and 12 000 free transactional emails if you need them, too.
- At an early stage, you want a good combination of automation and personalization. I use Vocus.io to 'automate' my outreach using Gmail. It's on top of my natural email flow. The automation include mail merge, templates, open & click tracking, etc
- Palash Bagchi made this productWhile you have free tools like Mautic, let's not forget the expense of hosting it and maintaining it. Moreover Mautic works for experienced people, and it is complex too. The question here is specifically for early stage startups, hence recommending expensive or complex products may not result in offering a guided assistance. Try Retainly, built with enterprise grade, but priced to be most affordable in the world, what else will an early stage startup need? Beautiful application, with some very different and unique features too. Startups are enjoying it.
The whole site reads like it was translated to English through a Fiverr coupon. I still don't understand the service offering. It’s like they’re so wrapped-up in their own internal process to realize that visitors aren’t speaking their same language. (figuratively and literally)
I cancelled the free account because I really didn't understand how it works
- Roy Taylor made this productHonestly, in my experience Ads on most platforms are too expensive for most start-up businesses. I started my own instagram automated marketing platform. it drives daily traffic to your gram, and even gets leads (results depend on your content!). Try it out for $1 using the code 1DOLLAR LINK: www.instafame.social
- Pipedrive's features: Make sure you have total visibility Let no deal slip through the cracks Boost your productivity Create records you can rely on Optimise your sales process Pipeline management: Reminders and notifications Sales reporting 80+ integrations, API access Sales forecasting Reliability & safety Powerful import & export of data Google Apps integration iPhone and Android apps Customize everything: Add custom fields and pipeline stages Work with their open API Switch off features you don’t need There’s more than one road to close a sale – the ball is in your court. You decide what customizations should be tailored to fit your company’s style and make selling an even better experience for your whole team.
- Why should you choose Agile CRM especially if you are a startup? Because Agile CRM has been rated the best by: - G2Crowd - Capterra - TrustRadius It currently serves over 14,000 businesses across the globe! It's FREE and has a simple UI with over 50+ features. Try and do share your feedback! (www.agilecrm.com) Agile CRM is the only comprehensive, end-to-end CRM that delivers sales, marketing and support automation to help small and medium businesses manage all parts of the customer journey, from a single platform, in order to drive sustainable, scalable growth. By providing an end-to-end solution that can manage every aspect of your business, Agile CRM sets itself apart from the competition by letting you drastically reduce the number of applications you need to manage different parts of your business. The platform offers an open API that enables users to integrate with numerous third-party applications, as well as develop their own custom widgets to integrate additional applications. Plus, the SaaS system lives in the cloud and is fully mobile-ready, making it a true next-generation solution. The solution is highly scalable with a very attractive price point. This makes Agile CRM the perfect solution for small businesses looking to grow sustainably.
- Ease of use and Cost-effective CRM No third party dependence!! Capture all your digital leads automatically Monitor your website traffic and leads Create your own custom reports by segmenting your data
AeroLeads is a good tool for generating leads and prospects with accuracy. AeroLeads is a good CRM tool for generating leads and prospects. It is a multipurpose tool- unlike other tools which can only find emails or just can add leads to the CRM databases, AeroLeads has a floating button whenever you open a LinkedIn profile, you can just click the AeroLeads icon and add the leads to your AeroLeads dashboard. On your AeroLeads dashboard you can find the added prospect with name, title, and employer, in addition to it you can find email and phone number of the prospect and an option to add that lead to your CRM tools such as Salesforce.
Found AeroLeads through its blog which contains content on digital marketing and lead generation and makes it so much more easier to understand. Check it out here. https://aeroleads.com/blog/