- With commenting, voting and an easy interface, Trello is actually pretty amazing for this.Trello could be a bit baffling to use initially, but if you get the hang of it, it's a powerful tool.
Brilliant for managing all your project backlogs in a Kanban fashion. Including a list for the DIY tasks around the house.
As a Marketer I use this daily to manage workflow, sort ideas around future content and prioritize my activities. My team collaborate and report using handy integrations with Google and we use it as a Customer service and Sales script repository to store links to docs and how-to videos.
Trello has helped me organize my projects for a while now. Since I work as a software engineer. An example of my boards is sort of where I create tasks then I classify them according to their current position on the sprint. For example I have tasks in different cards such as Icebox, Backlog, Current Iteration and Done. I have set deadlines all ranging from 2 weeks to someday :(. Overall a great product!
- The design is amazing. Seamless integration (web & iOS).Canny is a wonderful choice. Beautiful experience.
- UserVoice is a long-time player in this space for collecting bugs, questions, and feature requests from your users. One of the best features is their single sign-on which makes it easy to integrate your product's existing login and user account identity.
- Disclaimer: I'm one of the founders of Instabug. If we're talking mobile apps, we can definitely help with that! Some of the top apps (www.instabug.com/customers) are already using Instabug to squash bugs and speed up their product development process. Very briefly, we offer a lightweight SDK where your users/testers can report bugs, send feedback or suggest features directly from your app. And we capture tons of device and user details to help you triage them quickly. Would love to get your feedback once you try it out =)
Wonderful product. Was one of my favorites, even though it had tons of bugs in it's first year, was happy to pay.
Then one of those bugs broke my account. Customer support is unresponsive / slow / sometimes just closes your ticket and doesn't bother responding to basic problems like "I can't update my payment details".
Then they lost all my data. So, yeah. Wonderful product, until I had to deal with Pipefy's support team, and they lost all my data.
I went back to Trello because of interface snappiness, but I do find myself missing some of the features of Pipefy.
- Vitaliy Verbenko made this productHelprace is ideal for issue management and feature requests. To avoid getting multiple submissions, you can easily merge them together. There are also activity feeds and moderation (pre and post) and agent collision detection. You can also customize your portal with CSS and header/footer html. The best part is that you can lock issues or feature requests when they have been "completed" or "rejected". Locking them prevents users from leaving a comment or voting for them when they are completed.