- With commenting, voting and an easy interface, Trello is actually pretty amazing for this.Trello could be a bit baffling to use initially, but if you get the hang of it, it's a powerful tool.
Brilliant for managing all your project backlogs in a Kanban fashion. Including a list for the DIY tasks around the house.
As a Marketer I use this daily to manage workflow, sort ideas around future content and prioritize my activities. My team collaborate and report using handy integrations with Google and we use it as a Customer service and Sales script repository to store links to docs and how-to videos.
If you aren't an organized person Trello allows for easy to see visuals that help keep projects on track. The team at Curexe has specifically used it to organize our bugs, new features, staging and production stages of our development.
- The design is amazing. Seamless integration (web & iOS).Canny is a wonderful choice. Beautiful experience.
- UserVoice is a long-time player in this space for collecting bugs, questions, and feature requests from your users. One of the best features is their single sign-on which makes it easy to integrate your product's existing login and user account identity.
- Disclaimer: I'm one of the founders of Instabug. If we're talking mobile apps, we can definitely help with that! Some of the top apps (www.instabug.com/customers) are already using Instabug to squash bugs and speed up their product development process. Very briefly, we offer a lightweight SDK where your users/testers can report bugs, send feedback or suggest features directly from your app. And we capture tons of device and user details to help you triage them quickly. Would love to get your feedback once you try it out =)
Wonderful product. Was one of my favorites, even though it had tons of bugs in it's first year, was happy to pay.
Then one of those bugs broke my account. Customer support is unresponsive / slow / sometimes just closes your ticket and doesn't bother responding to basic problems like "I can't update my payment details".
Then they lost all my data. So, yeah. Wonderful product, until I had to deal with Pipefy's support team, and they lost all my data.
This is the swiss army knife of cloud flexible process management tools covering a broad spectrum of use cases like task management, all of the acronymn things - PM, BPM, BPO, CRM, perhaps even backend for a headless CMS. I have only used it a week but it's already got an easier to use and easier to administer interface w/ more intuitive administration, greater flexibility and more features out of the box than any of the alternatives like Trello, Asana, JIRA, etc. Shocked at reviews which must be from original mvp launch?
- hellonext does just this! It gathers and organizes your user feedback for you. It comes with an upvoting feature which reduces repetitive feedback problem and automatically keeps the interested users updated with the product releases. Some of the other features include public roadmaps and automated user engagement. The customer support is pretty responsive to their customers as well.
- Vitaliy Verbenko made this productHelprace is ideal for issue management and feature requests. To avoid getting multiple submissions, you can easily merge them together. There are also activity feeds and moderation (pre and post) and agent collision detection. You can also customize your portal with CSS and header/footer html. The best part is that you can lock issues or feature requests when they have been "completed" or "rejected". Locking them prevents users from leaving a comment or voting for them when they are completed.