Aggregate user requests/bug reports so we don't get the same report 10x
- With commenting, voting and an easy interface, Trello is actually pretty amazing for this.Trello could be a bit baffling to use initially, but if you get the hang of it, it's a powerful tool.
- The design is amazing. Seamless integration (web & iOS).Canny is a wonderful choice. Beautiful experience.
- UserVoice is a long-time player in this space for collecting bugs, questions, and feature requests from your users. One of the best features is their single sign-on which makes it easy to integrate your product's existing login and user account identity.
- ProProfs Helpdesk lets your support agents easily manage all customer-facing inboxes like sales, support, help, billing, etc. and track all customer issues in one shared inbox. It lets you organize, prioritize, discuss, and track customer issues, requests, bugs, incidents, and more all in one place. ProProfs Helpdesk is designed for teams. It consists of numerous collaboration tools, Agents can add internal comments and assign tickets to teams. ProProfs Help Desk also has child tickets, which make it easy for agents to get input from different people or departments. It comes with a 15-day free trial and a forever free plan.A majority of customers would report their issues about a product/service over email as it simply offers them the opportunity to explain their concerns in an elaborate manner. Similarly, you must be getting a lot of emails about product feature requests. So what can be the solution here? A robust customer support software like the ProProfs Help Desk (https://www.proprofs.com/helpdesk/) can help you reply to such similar requests with ease using canned responses. Moreover, if you have multiple customer-facing email accounts, this tool can aggregate all of them in a single platform. I hope this helps, good luck!Your customers can always report any issues that they might have encountered or ask about product features via email or chat. However, as a business owner, you cannot let those ever-increasing emails get the best of you. As a solution to this serious problem, you can leverage a help desk tool like the ProProfs Help Desk (https://www.proprofs.com/helpdesk/) that lets you convert every customer communication into a ticket. Your agents can prioritize tickets, add internal notes, labels, and track support tickets with ease.
- Qualaroo is another tool you need to add to your arsenal of customer Management suite. It is a full-fledged IBM Watson-powered SaaS survey and customer feedback software that makes it easy to survey specific users in context, while they are looking at your product, service & brand. Along with the plethora of features Qualaroo offers, its Sentiment analysis feature is groundbreaking and its Nudge for Prototypes feature helps UX designers to collect insights at every stage of the design process. The nudge can be easily set up on any website, mobile site, mobile app and easily customizable according to your brand's look and feel, it facilitates your self-made surveys in the form of Nudges installed on your website or app which does not tend to be bugging or Irritating for your users/customers, but it rather seems natural and they take up the interactive survey in a jiffy, leaving for you the admin/owner some actionable insights about your product that you can then work on to improve its experience.Qualaroo makes it easy to survey specific users in context while they are looking at your product, service & brand. Since it is installed directly on your pages, it is unobtrusive and gets the job done without irritating, bugging your customers/users. With it, you can design your own set of questions, give its nudge a custom look and feel with branding, target specific users, create amazing surveys with Templates by Qualaroo, and much more. Check it out it never slows down your page.
- Disclaimer: I'm one of the founders of Instabug. If we're talking mobile apps, we can definitely help with that! Some of the top apps (www.instabug.com/customers) are already using Instabug to squash bugs and speed up their product development process. Very briefly, we offer a lightweight SDK where your users/testers can report bugs, send feedback or suggest features directly from your app. And we capture tons of device and user details to help you triage them quickly. Would love to get your feedback once you try it out =)
- hellonext does just this! It gathers and organizes your user feedback for you. It comes with an upvoting feature which reduces repetitive feedback problem and automatically keeps the interested users updated with the product releases. Some of the other features include public roadmaps and automated user engagement. The customer support is pretty responsive to their customers as well.I tried comparing as many feature request management tools as I could. Hellonext is honestly the most cost effective compared to others in the market. It's much cheaper than uservoice, trello or canny and gets the job done. You can try out the demo or the free trial they have and see how it works for you.
- Vitaliy Verbenko made this productHelprace is ideal for issue management and feature requests. To avoid getting multiple submissions, you can easily merge them together. There are also activity feeds and moderation (pre and post) and agent collision detection. You can also customize your portal with CSS and header/footer html. The best part is that you can lock issues or feature requests when they have been "completed" or "rejected". Locking them prevents users from leaving a comment or voting for them when they are completed.
- Businesses employ a help desk ticketing system as this customer support tool enables their customer support team to track issues reported by the customer. Agents can even work on the feature requests made by the end user. Our ProProfs Help Desk enables in tracking issues and feature requests, assigning them to the right individual or team, and trigger speedy resolution.
- Well, there are a plethora of tools available in the market to customer requests and improving user experience. You can try out the trial version of the ProProfs Online Survey Maker, which comes packed with all the latest features that will help in collecting valuable customer insights. I am answering this question purely on the basis of my experience with ProProfs because I also used their demo version and then moved to the paid version. Overall, the journey has been smooth, and managing customer’s needs was never that easy, as it has become now.
- Glenn made this productNoora lets you collect and manage feedback in a single repository. This allows you to enrich your feedback with user and company data, making it easier to see trends and focus on the feature requests that will drive the most revenue growth and retention, rather than just focusing on purely popular features through voting (hint: you'll end up implementing freemium requests mainly and your business will not grow).