Aggregate user requests/bug reports so we don't get the same report 10x
- With commenting, voting and an easy interface, Trello is actually pretty amazing for this.Trello could be a bit baffling to use initially, but if you get the hang of it, it's a powerful tool.
- The design is amazing. Seamless integration (web & iOS).Canny is a wonderful choice. Beautiful experience.
- UserVoice is a long-time player in this space for collecting bugs, questions, and feature requests from your users. One of the best features is their single sign-on which makes it easy to integrate your product's existing login and user account identity.
- Disclaimer: I'm one of the founders of Instabug. If we're talking mobile apps, we can definitely help with that! Some of the top apps (www.instabug.com/customers) are already using Instabug to squash bugs and speed up their product development process. Very briefly, we offer a lightweight SDK where your users/testers can report bugs, send feedback or suggest features directly from your app. And we capture tons of device and user details to help you triage them quickly. Would love to get your feedback once you try it out =)
- hellonext does just this! It gathers and organizes your user feedback for you. It comes with an upvoting feature which reduces repetitive feedback problem and automatically keeps the interested users updated with the product releases. Some of the other features include public roadmaps and automated user engagement. The customer support is pretty responsive to their customers as well.I tried comparing as many feature request management tools as I could. Hellonext is honestly the most cost effective compared to others in the market. It's much cheaper than uservoice, trello or canny and gets the job done. You can try out the demo or the free trial they have and see how it works for you.
- Vitaliy Verbenko made this productHelprace is ideal for issue management and feature requests. To avoid getting multiple submissions, you can easily merge them together. There are also activity feeds and moderation (pre and post) and agent collision detection. You can also customize your portal with CSS and header/footer html. The best part is that you can lock issues or feature requests when they have been "completed" or "rejected". Locking them prevents users from leaving a comment or voting for them when they are completed.
- Businesses employ a help desk ticketing system as this customer support tool enables their customer support team to track issues reported by the customer. Agents can even work on the feature requests made by the end user. Our ProProfs Help Desk enables in tracking issues and feature requests, assigning them to the right individual or team, and trigger speedy resolution.
- ProProfs Helpdesk lets your support agents easily manage all customer-facing inboxes like sales, support, help, billing, etc. and track all customer issues in one shared inbox. It lets you organize, prioritize, discuss, and track customer issues, requests, bugs, incidents, and more all in one place. ProProfs Helpdesk is designed for teams. It consists of numerous collaboration tools, Agents can add internal comments and assign tickets to teams. ProProfs Help Desk also has child tickets, which make it easy for agents to get input from different people or departments. It comes with a 15-day free trial and a forever free plan.