Share your go-to apps and services you use to manage your finances, time tracking, productivity, workflows ... etc
- In terms of managing your productivity and keeping you on track, this app is awesome and super beneficial. It automatically creates tasks based on your projects + deadlines, helping you to stay super organized. Cleanest desk you'll ever own ;)
- So good -- i feel like they could improve some features thoughBy far the most effective way we found to track tasks and deliveries across a global team. Conversation rarely gets lost (opposite to slack) and helps to keep on top of things from a manager perspective. We are an event management and marketing agency. (so you get an idea of the scope of work it's used for).
- Thomas Davis made this productDisclaimer: I’m one of the developers We’re building Listium because we find most list apps and project management tools too opinionated on how to design your workflow. Many people resort to a spreadsheet when they want more flexibility, but we think there should be a better option. We have many SMB’s and freelancers use Listium for a variety of jobs, including task and project management, basic time tracking, contact management, etc Here is an example template a freelancer could use -> https://listium.com/@thomasdavis... We are a young Australian company and always love to hear feedback! And here is an example board mode list -> https://listium.com/@thomasdavis...
- MixMax has a whole bunch of features built on top of Gmail that helps me schedule meetings, track email opens/replies, create email templates and scheduled email delivery. Since I use email every day, MixMax is part of my daily workflow as well. I use to use a bunch of separate apps or extensions to do some of the things MixMax covers in one clean solution. The best part, they are always improving functionalities and releasing new features all the time! Use my referral link if you want to try out their FREE edition: https://mixmax.com/l/53JPo
- Simplest, most cost-efficient and great way to keep track of both finances and business banking transactions for independent professionals. The secure access to your online banking accounts and mobile apps to collect recipes and manage expenses is a plus you don't have to pay for; and it's actually quite a lot better than most in the game. As a longtime customer, I could not recommend them highly enough.