Share your go-to apps and services you use to manage your finances, time tracking, productivity, workflows ... etc
- Trello makes everything wonderful. Even clients who don't normally use Trello seem to understand it intuitively, and it's super flexible.It help me organize my personal and professional tasks! Very usefull
- In terms of managing your productivity and keeping you on track, this app is awesome and super beneficial. It automatically creates tasks based on your projects + deadlines, helping you to stay super organized. Cleanest desk you'll ever own ;)YES! I use AND CO (previously My Desk) every single day for invoicing, payments, expense tracking, time tracking and to-do's. Together with Asana this is my every-day setup.
- Before being part of the team, I was using Zenkit to manage my freelancing gigs. I used the Kanban board feature to death as it was perfect for visualising the projects I was working on, as well as the ones coming up. Having a tool that allows you to visualise makes tracking projects from multiple clients much easier. It was also free to use which is always a plus.
- Loop brings team messaging to your inbox so you and your team can share emails and quick messages in one place. Loop is a secure email desktop app that works with your Gmail, Outlook or any Office365 account. Install Loop, connect it with your existing inbox, create your sales, marketing, management or any other project teams and start messaging.
- So good -- i feel like they could improve some features thoughBy far the most effective way we found to track tasks and deliveries across a global team. Conversation rarely gets lost (opposite to slack) and helps to keep on top of things from a manager perspective. We are an event management and marketing agency. (so you get an idea of the scope of work it's used for).
- Great project management platform, packed with to-do lists, Kanban boards, time tracking apps, and an invoicing module - everything a freelancer needs to stay on top of their work and make sure they have enough to cover their bills. Did I mention that it's free for freelancers? Plus the folks here are warm and funny 😄 P.S. Don't mind the images on PH, the app has been updated since then.
- Simplest, most cost-efficient and great way to keep track of both finances and business banking transactions for independent professionals. The secure access to your online banking accounts and mobile apps to collect recipes and manage expenses is a plus you don't have to pay for; and it's actually quite a lot better than most in the game. As a longtime customer, I could not recommend them highly enough.
- MixMax has a whole bunch of features built on top of Gmail that helps me schedule meetings, track email opens/replies, create email templates and scheduled email delivery. Since I use email every day, MixMax is part of my daily workflow as well. I use to use a bunch of separate apps or extensions to do some of the things MixMax covers in one clean solution. The best part, they are always improving functionalities and releasing new features all the time! Use my referral link if you want to try out their FREE edition: https://mixmax.com/l/53JPo