- This is my favorite app of all time. I've tried what seems like every music app on the market, but Spotify is BY FAR the best one I've found. From discovery to playlist creation / listening, it's perfection! I recommend it to everyone (and totally judge anyone who isn't already on the platform).After thinking about this question for a couple of minutes, I figured it has to be Spotify. I listen to music at home, on the way to work and at work as well and it's just so convenient to have it all in one place, whether it's on my phone or computer. From the professional standpoint, it would have to be https://brand24.com. It's a web monitoring tool I use alongside TweetDeck. As a community manager and a marketer, I need to stay on top of all relevant brand and industry mentions on social media and any other places online, and the tool keeps me alert at all times.
- If it weren't for Slack, our company would operate much slower than it does now. It is hands down my absolute essential product. It gets the job done, and looks great!Slack is my favorite product of all time. Can't imagine how I can work without it :)
- I guess this is kind of meta^2? Ask PH about your #1 hunted product, which happens to be PH. 😹 But in all seriousness, I wouldn't know about most of my favorite products had it not been for PH.I've developed a habit where Product Hunt is one of the first sites I view every morning.
Product Hunt 4.0 is the best that has happened to Product Hunt yet. Easily one of my most favorite websites these days, and I see myself coming back daily to maintain my streak. I am at a 20 day streak now and I hope to see badges evolve with daily streaks - some sort of perks for people coming more often?
This update is super useful for people deciding whether or not to use a product. Sometime you want to do a deep dive into a product before deciding whether or not to use it.
The "😻 reviews" feature, as well as the "🔗 Around the Web" section makes this deep dive super easy.
- I spend far too many hours in this app, but not because of poor productivity. I just find it useful for every design-related thing I do from web to print media.It has changed my profession forever :) I spend about 4 to 7 hours every day in this app.
- I generally spend most of my time on my phone inside my Pocket catching up on articles. I also love their discovery engine for finding new things to read. Definitely my #1.Absolute #1, it makes prioritizing content a breeze. When you get an article in your email or see something in a newsletter, and you don't have time to read a 45 min long article, send it to pocket. I also pair with text-to-speech when my article count gets high so I can breeze through it all. Highly recommend!
- Simply the best email experience ever invented.
- My #1 product of "all time" is the Google Search Engine. There hasn't been a day when I haven't used it. Its search quality is unparalleled.The only reason google search not on the first place of that list is because it built-in our everyday life so you hardly think of it as a product but as a home infra
- I LOVE 1Password! Turns out, using the same password for everything is NOT a safe option, but my brain doesn't have the capacity to remember the hundreds of different ones I've created for every website. That's where 1Password comes in like a knight in shining armor 🙏 Not only does it "remember" all of my passwords, but it can create / recommend new passwords FOR me so they're crazy secure.
- Netflix has grown to be America's new TV set. I cannot remember the last time I sat down in my living room and watched a show. Netflix has now been producing their own shows that are only available on their service. The high quality shows and movies, ranging from "Beasts of No Nation" to "House of Cards", feature some top-notch actors and actresses as well. Their self-produced shows and movies also provide a high value proposition for their users. Netflix is a great service but it does have one major downside. The wait time for your favorite show or movie to hit their streaming library can get a little annoying.
- Needed a real-time writing check app to make things great. Using it right now.
When you use grammarly, they put some kind of advert for youtube, so when you watch youtube videos, it will stop and their advert will start. Note, this is not a youtube ad, this is an ad directly from them.
No doubt this is a wonderful and useful tool to the online writers and bloggers.
I appreciate the team for making this possible for millions of users around the world.
- Because of wide and great ability in ordering and organizing everything in all time on each deviceTrello helps me manage everything from shopping lists to web development projects. And it's free. And their work culture is astounding.
Brilliant for managing all your project backlogs in a Kanban fashion. Including a list for the DIY tasks around the house.
As a Marketer I use this daily to manage workflow, sort ideas around future content and prioritize my activities. My team collaborate and report using handy integrations with Google and we use it as a Customer service and Sales script repository to store links to docs and how-to videos.
Trello has helped me organize my projects for a while now. Since I work as a software engineer. An example of my boards is sort of where I create tasks then I classify them according to their current position on the sprint. For example I have tasks in different cards such as Icebox, Backlog, Current Iteration and Done. I have set deadlines all ranging from 2 weeks to someday :(. Overall a great product!
- Use it to take all my notes, whether at home on the go. Amazing!
Absolutely love Evernote. Use it for work and personal use and that is easy with the ability to make notebooks. Tags are super helpful as is annotating a document or editing a picture with Skitch. Makes my life easier and more organized!
Evernote is a platform that allows you to organize, store, share and then search your information. Evernote impacts a business's productivity by streamlining the collection and distribution of critical information by enhancing its retrieval. Evernote's gives your business enhanced control of the information you own or information already collected by your employees. It's your business. It's your information.
- I stopped using the flash drive. They are dusting in a box with floppy disks.
- Set it and forget it on your mobile device. I never have to worry about the photos I take. Everything goes to Google Photos, and I can clean off my phone's storage once I know there up in the cloud. This is one service that Google totally nailed for its value, ease of use and intelligence.This has sorted my life in the most poetically delightful way possible. The albums, the auto-backups and the search is just super amazing.
- A simple, yet powerful tool that allows everyone to be a designer....I immediately fell in love with it.
Overall this tool is amazing for people who want to make quick nice content.
Their templates are cool for inspiration and makes the whole progress easier.
I cannot do everything but that's the beauty of it.
I am totally in love with Canva! For me it's the best graphic app I ever work with!
Simple enough to quickly create pics for Facebook, twitter posts, featured images for my blog and emails. The powerful and full of tools enough to create even an infographic! Guys, you're so awesome, you help me to level up my skills as a content, SMM and PR manager. I don't need to wait for designer. I can create an illustration in 5 min! I work with Canva like 1 year or even more. With free version, but I want to try paid too. Thank you, guys!
This is just the best app for your desktop, you can check all you social networks and email apps at once in a very functional way. Meaning, you can check but also use each app (post, reply, emails etc.) I just love this.
The amount of Franz's permanent CPU usage is a no-go for me. I stay with single IM desktop services.
- It's just the best brain extension and augmentation tool ever created by humanity:)Came here to recommend this. I use workflowy to essentially map my mental model. I use it as a task manager, I use it as a brainstorm tool, and I use it to collaborate. glad to see it on the list already
Usually my thoght process goes from general idea to multiple sub-ideas until I get to doable tasks. No other app that I've tried allows you to do this the way Workflowy does. They all let you group by tag, or notebooks or whatever but they are usually one level grups.
Best outline and note-taking app for me.
Using WF for:
- projects list
- clients list
- "inbox", "tasks" and "later" lists in kinda GTDish style
- quick note taking during meetings and
Using WF everyday for two years, happy with it's simple efficiency. No automation at all, but you can invent any kind of workflow using tags and search. Lately company significantly improved their Android app, but it still need more.
- I've discovered Zenkit after unhappily using some other project management tools in the past. It is simply everything I needed for work in one app. Great design, great features, great usability! I also love the collaboration features. They really help me manage my team, tasks and projects.Tolles Tool zur Organisation von Aufgaben - Sehr empfehlenswert!
Using Zenkit for a few months now and can't see myself going back to my old tool. The team has done a phenominal job of building an application that addresses the need of power users, light users, and everything in between.
Edited my review to reflect the awesome response time to problem I encountered. Incredible, hard working team and their app reflects the care and dedication they have put into Zenkit. Keep up the great work, Zenkit!
- Very user friendly, versatile, and resilient. A must have, totally replaced my ol' Notebook.Simple yet highly effective. I was a long time user of Evernote. I made the switch just prior to Keep adding labels. I have never looked back.