- This is my favorite app of all time. I've tried what seems like every music app on the market, but Spotify is BY FAR the best one I've found. From discovery to playlist creation / listening, it's perfection! I recommend it to everyone (and totally judge anyone who isn't already on the platform).After thinking about this question for a couple of minutes, I figured it has to be Spotify. I listen to music at home, on the way to work and at work as well and it's just so convenient to have it all in one place, whether it's on my phone or computer. From the professional standpoint, it would have to be https://brand24.com. It's a web monitoring tool I use alongside TweetDeck. As a community manager and a marketer, I need to stay on top of all relevant brand and industry mentions on social media and any other places online, and the tool keeps me alert at all times.
- If it weren't for Slack, our company would operate much slower than it does now. It is hands down my absolute essential product. It gets the job done, and looks great!Slack is my favorite product of all time. Can't imagine how I can work without it :)
- I guess this is kind of meta^2? Ask PH about your #1 hunted product, which happens to be PH. 😹 But in all seriousness, I wouldn't know about most of my favorite products had it not been for PH.I've developed a habit where Product Hunt is one of the first sites I view every morning.
- I spend far too many hours in this app, but not because of poor productivity. I just find it useful for every design-related thing I do from web to print media.It has changed my profession forever :) I spend about 4 to 7 hours every day in this app.
- I generally spend most of my time on my phone inside my Pocket catching up on articles. I also love their discovery engine for finding new things to read. Definitely my #1.Absolute #1, it makes prioritizing content a breeze. When you get an article in your email or see something in a newsletter, and you don't have time to read a 45 min long article, send it to pocket. I also pair with text-to-speech when my article count gets high so I can breeze through it all. Highly recommend!
- Simply the best email experience ever invented.
- My #1 product of "all time" is the Google Search Engine. There hasn't been a day when I haven't used it. Its search quality is unparalleled.The only reason google search not on the first place of that list is because it built-in our everyday life so you hardly think of it as a product but as a home infra
- I LOVE 1Password! Turns out, using the same password for everything is NOT a safe option, but my brain doesn't have the capacity to remember the hundreds of different ones I've created for every website. That's where 1Password comes in like a knight in shining armor 🙏 Not only does it "remember" all of my passwords, but it can create / recommend new passwords FOR me so they're crazy secure.
- Netflix has grown to be America's new TV set. I cannot remember the last time I sat down in my living room and watched a show. Netflix has now been producing their own shows that are only available on their service. The high quality shows and movies, ranging from "Beasts of No Nation" to "House of Cards", feature some top-notch actors and actresses as well. Their self-produced shows and movies also provide a high value proposition for their users. Netflix is a great service but it does have one major downside. The wait time for your favorite show or movie to hit their streaming library can get a little annoying.
- Because of wide and great ability in ordering and organizing everything in all time on each deviceTrello helps me manage everything from shopping lists to web development projects. And it's free. And their work culture is astounding.
- Use it to take all my notes, whether at home on the go. Amazing!
- I stopped using the flash drive. They are dusting in a box with floppy disks.
- Set it and forget it on your mobile device. I never have to worry about the photos I take. Everything goes to Google Photos, and I can clean off my phone's storage once I know there up in the cloud. This is one service that Google totally nailed for its value, ease of use and intelligence.This has sorted my life in the most poetically delightful way possible. The albums, the auto-backups and the search is just super amazing.
- A simple, yet powerful tool that allows everyone to be a designer....I immediately fell in love with it.
- It's just the best brain extension and augmentation tool ever created by humanity:)Came here to recommend this. I use workflowy to essentially map my mental model. I use it as a task manager, I use it as a brainstorm tool, and I use it to collaborate. glad to see it on the list already
- Very user friendly, versatile, and resilient. A must have, totally replaced my ol' Notebook.Simple yet highly effective. I was a long time user of Evernote. I made the switch just prior to Keep adding labels. I have never looked back.
- Of all time? Shazam! It's practically magic! The amount of music I have discovered due to it is just unbelievable.