The apps with the most eye-catching presentation.
- I've tried a lot of notes apps for Mac OS and iOS, but none really delight me the way that Bear does with it's intuitiveness and simplicity. It doesn't do too much, it just does enough.
- It's absolutely beautiful and works exactly as you would expect. Things has massive utility value - I run my life on this app - and the new version manages to pull that off with style and personality.Elegant and functional
- Clean, minimal interface. Syncs well between Mac, iPhone, and iPad. Smart Inbox works well.Their search works really well and syncs perfectly with your email addresses.
- Headspace definitely "feels" more premium than other similar apps. Great design.
- Not just beautiful, but super functional. To do lists are a crowded market, but I feel Todoist stands out because of it's cross platform design.Totally agree. Great design across all devices. No clutter, just everything you need.
- Beautiful interface – admittedly it's missing some things (I still generally go to calendar.google.com for creating complicated invites), but I believe most of those issues are because of things that Google has chosen not to open up – like the concept of Rooms, etc.
- It really works for me!
- Looks very beautiful, feel comfortable to use.
- Recall runs in the background of my Mac and serves as my digital memory bank… It lets me interact with my digital history. It is an app which - because of how helpful it is - I would expect to pay for, but it is free (for now anyway!) I use it 5 to 10x a day to help me recall a doc I was working on, or pull up a web page I was browsing. The interface of the app is clean and slick... and the browser integration with Chrome and Safari (I use Chrome) is nice as well. There when you need it - out of mind, until you do!
- Grammarly quickly and easily makes your writing better.Very easy to use, clutter-free, does not stand in the way other proofreading tools do.
- Top notch UI, works as expected, syncs over multiple devices.
- Beautifully designed life tracker, bringing in data from every part of your day (sleep, computer activity, weight, location, activity, etc). Been using it for six months and I love checking my weekly cards.
- Nice one. Here is their blog https://panic.com/blog/introduci...