- I've got two mac minis, a macbook, two iphones, an ipad, and an android in the house. They all run TunnelBear seamlessly and easily. Even my kids know how to turn it on. For that, plus the low price ($50/year/5 devices), it's amazing.I use TunnelBear on my desktop and mobile. Amazing interface, incredible support team PLUS they're passionate about improving privacy and security globally which is key.
A great VPN that takes it's security seriously but the monthly pricing is overly expensive with no justification other than to make the yearly plan look better.
VPNs are not as secure as we think. Be careful using passwords and other identifiable information through companies that may not have the same security interests as you do.
- Has always been reliable for me with very good policies and a fair price.So far I still use and recommend PIA. Their security encryption and handshakes are already good but they also allow you to turn that up a dial if you're really serious. It's good for torrenting and they don't log any data. Lots of servers to connect to and can auto-enable it on mac login or on/off as you please. Also for reference and to do your own research - I present the best VPN comparison list ever made: https://docs.google.com/spreadsh...
- - Not part of Fourteen Eyes - Not an Enemy of the Internet No logging of: - traffic - DNS requests - timestamps - bandwidth - IP addresses Leak protection, OpenVPN, multihop, obfsproxy, etc! Accepts BitcoinWorks pretty good and have a cheap 2 year plan.
Grab their deals for 2 years for 79USD.
Good vpn app, stable, good looking, good privacy practices 'supposedly'. Wold recommend.
- Cloak is my personal favorite. Only available on Mac/iOS/iPad. Super easy to use. You can also set it to auto protect you if it detects an insecure network. I like that I can use the same account for both my laptop and my iPhone. I generally use it when I travel. You can either have an unlimited subscription or buy passes only for when you need it.Cloak is just the best. I love the automatic switching on/off, so when I'm on an insecure network (like my school's) it just switches on, circumvents the internet filter, and encrypts my traffic. The iOS app is super easy too 💯Cloak is effortless (A+ UX) and boasts an amazing UI. The way it automatically switches on makes security a part of my everyday life (take that, data-sellers!). All of my Apple devices are united under my account and protected, just like 1Password. Can't imagine life without it.
- The only caveat to opera is that it is owned by a Chinese company?I love Opera VPN. Simple service and cutting the crap aside. They have an android version too! It's an awesome tool for mobile devices.
- Love how it "blocks" internet traffic when there's an interruption of the IP connection. Then it safely resumes! There are many sources for a secure connection outside the US as well.I have used a number of VPN platform with various levels of success but Express VPN has always been solid, it runs on all of my devices and computers and is simple and trouble free, I don't even have to think about it. Most importantly, if there's a connection problem it does not leave your connection exposed the way that many many of the products I have used previously do.
- Cheap, secure, no logging, no email address required, many payment options, supports WireGuardI can also highly recommend Mullvad for the same reasons as described above. They do a great job at keeping as little customer data as possible.
- VPN based in Italy (outside the US), use encryption, accept Bitcoin, support OpenVPN and have a no logging policy
- Using this VPN service for half a year. Like the simplicity of it. Also it is available for many devices not only Mac/PC.
- Easy to use, great interface, competitive price. multi-platform, unlimited server switching, unlimited data transfer.
- One stop shop to find out how to stay private on the internet. EDIT: I added this as a recommendation because I saw a lot of US and other certain countries based VPN's. These VPN's could be gag ordered and data mined. I would suggest choosing a VPN outside of these places.
- If you don't mind self-hosting it, Pritunl is an exceptional tool for managing multiple OpenVPN servers. It's dead-simple to install and configure!
Privacy.com is perfect for free trials. No more setting a calendar reminder to cancel your account.
Just create a burner card with a $1 limit, and the whole cancellation process will work itself out. 😬
I really recommend this for everyone. This is how online payments should be - easy to checkout, automatic notifications on spend, easy to close down cards, and they're starting to give cashback!