I use the iOS Reminders app to give me notifications everyday, to follow a new routine habit. But this app doesn't handle recurring reminders very well. It does accumulate completed reminders ... You can't change your routine for weekends ... The best app would allow me to set a specific routine for weekends, notify me every single day to follow my habits, and keep track of the goals I want to reach !
- Momentum is very visual, easy to use and packs (notes, recurring habits, weekly goals, calendar widget in Todays view…). And it syncs with the (free) Mac app!I have a premium version of Momentum and have been using it for more than a year. Premium version gives me unlimited number of habits/ routines, because I definitely need more than 3! I love the app for a very simple overview of my daily habits and my progress (how many days in a week I actually stick to them). Really recommend it!
- It basically let you create goals, reminders, tasks and much more for free. There are other good apps but for frugal folks like myself, I like free and rich in featuresJust saw this one while I was searching for something new. Looks promising
- Panos Spiliotis made this productToday is a beautiful easy to use and versatile habit tracking app that lets you build a unique dashboard for each habit, made of cards that offer the functionality you need to track the habit efficiently in a data-rich context.
- NoLimit-app - Best Goal setting app and goal tracking app help you find the time and road towards your goals in life, using proven quality management tools used for years in businesses mended to suit personal development. With this goal tracking app, you can become a better you. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/... and https://play.google.com/store/ap...
- Terry Xu made this productMindful Goals is a distraction-free mindset, habit, and goal tracker app for iOS and Android. It is meticulously designed to allow users to track new year resolutions, receive daily positive reinforcements, form new habits, and achieve their goals.