- The best and well-organized customer support service tool with powerful reports. I've been using their services since the very first days and happy that they keep improving the app constantly. Oh, check out their blogs, so many helpful articles about CS job!
- LiveChat robust features and well-designed interface make it a great solution both for agents and customers. I like the brand also because they constantly add new features and integrations that let you connect the software with 3rd party tools and automate many tasks.
- Go for the real thing. You won't regret it. I wrote a post here about what makes the Intercom product so great: https://blog.salesflare.com/how-...
- t lets you assign and resolve emails with a simple click. This way my team members have a clear overview of the daily workflow and save up a lot of time, as they are not switching between multiple apps anymore. Also, a big plus is the integrated chat function for single or team chatting (emojis and GIFs😎 included) and the discussions around and emails - loops, which replace forwarding or BCCing people to emails.Jernej Pavlič made this productMost of customer support requests come through email. And how do you usually manage a support@ account? With more people. Loop Email is a probably the best email app for managing an inbox with more people. Just download it, set it up - who do you want to use it with and voila, you can manage multiple support requests with more people.
- Really descent app at great price! Highly recommend it!I love Crisp, easy to use, good price and insane features. If like to test it, use my referral link ;) Buys me a ☕️ https://crisp.chat/?ta=eeUwqPXaTm
- Jakub Rogalski made this productIf you wanted to take the not so obvious route, I'd recommend implementing social media monitoring into your customer services, unless you already did it. The thing is, people mention different brands and companies on social media as well as news sites, blogs, forums, etc., with those companies being unaware of this on many occasions. According to the research conducted by Conversocial, fewer than 3% of customers directly @ mention brands on Twitter. This means that a vast majority of those mentions are untagged and very often overlooked by representatives, and if you don't have a social media monitoring tool, it's pretty much impossible to keep track of all those untagged mentions unless you search for them manually, but that's super unproductive if you ask me.
- Daniil Kopilevych made this productHelpCrunch's customer service toolset is pretty robust Check it out https://helpcrunch.com
- When it comes to customer service via Social Media, I love the inbox that Sprout Social provides. No way that you'll ever miss out on an enquiry ever again.
- Ehsan Memari made this productBoostHQ helps organizations Share, Centralize and Discuss internal knowledge. BoostHQ allows customer service teams to have the knowledge that they require right at their finger tips by creating a knowledge respiratory online. Knowledge could be provided by the admins and employees add value by commenting on the uploaded material. This way your team has easy access to the knowledge they require when they need it. Platform comes with a 14-day FREE trial. I highly recommend giving it a try!
- Wilhelm Bacher made this productCo-browse through the customer's account for onboarding, training, troubleshooting, ... Entirely web-based & no downloadsGreat screen sharing tool for customer success and service Both presenter and viewer can click and type simultaneously. Demodesk lets you even share control with multiple parties at the same time. Another awesome thing is that it doesn't require any downloads or extensions. It works out of the box with any device and any browser, lag-free - yes, also Internet Explorer! Anyone can join by just clicking a link. It's not only a collaborating tool, but also audio & video conferencing tool. Full disclosure: I work at Demodesk
- 2Agent.ai Artificial Intelligence Customer Service Platform
AI-enhanced customer serviceBrad Landthorn made this product• Provide omni-channel customer service via web, email, social media and mobile apps • Leverage AI technology to automatically help you handle common customer inquiries • Create a Help Center with FAQs so customers can help themselves • Improve customer engagement and satisfaction through quicker response and resolution times • Send and receive up to 5,000 messages each month for FREE! Thanks, Brad from Agent.ai
- Jason made this productThis is a pretty inexpensive choice if you're looking to run surveys on your visitors. We use it to run giveaways in exchange for some feedback regarding our product line. We also use it as an async "have a question?" popup, it makes it really easy to capture emails.