- The best and well-organized customer support service tool with powerful reports. I've been using their services since the very first days and happy that they keep improving the app constantly. Oh, check out their blogs, so many helpful articles about CS job!
- LiveChat robust features and well-designed interface make it a great solution both for agents and customers. I like the brand also because they constantly add new features and integrations that let you connect the software with 3rd party tools and automate many tasks.
- Go for the real thing. You won't regret it. I wrote a post here about what makes the Intercom product so great: https://blog.salesflare.com/how-...
- t lets you assign and resolve emails with a simple click. This way my team members have a clear overview of the daily workflow and save up a lot of time, as they are not switching between multiple apps anymore. Also, a big plus is the integrated chat function for single or team chatting (emojis and GIFs😎 included) and the discussions around and emails - loops, which replace forwarding or BCCing people to emails.Jernej Pavlič made this productMost of customer support requests come through email. And how do you usually manage a support@ account? With more people. Loop Email is a probably the best email app for managing an inbox with more people. Just download it, set it up - who do you want to use it with and voila, you can manage multiple support requests with more people.
- Valerie Fenske made this productCustomer service tool is supposed to be convenient for both agents and customers 👉 Dashly can be integrated with manu communication channels - live chat, email, facebook. viber, telegram, and email 👉 It has inbuilt knowledge base 👉 You can divide agents into teams with certain restrictions and access rights 👉 What's in conversations? Tagging, notes, canned responses, option to assign the conversation to a particular channel or an agent, option to hold a conversation 👉 Quick access to the lead's info from the conversation 👉 Can be designed to embed into your website seamlessly 👉 Has freemium
- Really descent app at great price! Highly recommend it!I love Crisp, easy to use, good price and insane features. If like to test it, use my referral link ;) Buys me a ☕️ https://crisp.chat/?ta=eeUwqPXaTm
- Kuba Rogalski made this productIf you wanted to take the not so obvious route, I'd recommend implementing social media monitoring into your customer services, unless you already did it. The thing is, people mention different brands and companies on social media as well as news sites, blogs, forums, etc., with those companies being unaware of this on many occasions. According to the research conducted by Conversocial, fewer than 3% of customers directly @ mention brands on Twitter. This means that a vast majority of those mentions are untagged and very often overlooked by representatives, and if you don't have a social media monitoring tool, it's pretty much impossible to keep track of all those untagged mentions unless you search for them manually, but that's super unproductive if you ask me.
- Daniil Kopilevych made this productHelpCrunch's customer service toolset is pretty robust Check it out https://helpcrunch.com
- When it comes to customer service via Social Media, I love the inbox that Sprout Social provides. No way that you'll ever miss out on an enquiry ever again.
- Ehsan Memari made this productBoostHQ helps organizations Share, Centralize and Discuss internal knowledge. BoostHQ allows customer service teams to have the knowledge that they require right at their finger tips by creating a knowledge respiratory online. Knowledge could be provided by the admins and employees add value by commenting on the uploaded material. This way your team has easy access to the knowledge they require when they need it. Platform comes with a 14-day FREE trial. I highly recommend giving it a try!
- Jason Grills made this productMy list can go on and on, but there are some tools that we use for our customer service process regularly. These include: (i) Knowledge base (ii) Ticketing support software (iii) Even survey tool to gather customer feedback But what’s great that we can integrate these tools to our live chat software. We’ve been using ProProfs Chat for 2 years now. And is great and easy to use.Honestly, i feel that using a chat service can help you improve your customer service 10 folds. How I understood this? Well, I have been using a live support software for the past 15-16 months. And the results are great. I can capture potential customers information in real-time and use it while providing support to them in case they have any problems finding relevant information about purchasing a product from our website. ProProfs Chat is definitely fast and helps me and my agents connect with online visitors instantly. Would recommend people to give this customer service tool a shot.
- Cole Kemmerer made this productMy favorite customer service tool askneo.io, it helps you build a personal relationship with customers using text message. It is super simple and brings a personal touch :) They are launching today Tuesday 7/21 on PH and they have a pretty sick offer!!! https://www.producthunt.com/post...