- The best and well-organized customer support service tool with powerful reports. I've been using their services since the very first days and happy that they keep improving the app constantly. Oh, check out their blogs, so many helpful articles about CS job!
- Freshdesk helps bring your teams together to deliver exceptional customer support.
It's the best software for customer support that I have ever used. Also, I like its integration with TMetric, it allows me to track how much time was spent on the overall activity in Freshdesk.
My teams been using this for over a month and they love it. It's increased visibility on production and helped us get a handle on customer satisfaction per ticket.
Easy setup and installation. Using it for our ecommerce store Pacific Outbound Clothing Co. We've been bouncing around multiple chat apps and each one has their own little quirks that we didn't like on mobile. But this one has proven to stand above them all. Looks great on the website and just worked. The backend dashboard could use a little color -it's all just very white- but that's just me. I think this product is going places.
Thanks very much for sharing this simple yet effective tool with the PH community. Will recommend Chaport to those who are looking for this. Congrats and Thank You! 👍👍👍
- Jakub Rogalski made this productIf you wanted to take the not so obvious route, I'd recommend implementing social media monitoring into your customer services, unless you already did it. The thing is, people mention different brands and companies on social media as well as news sites, blogs, forums, etc., with those companies being unaware of this on many occasions. According to the research conducted by Conversocial, fewer than 3% of customers directly @ mention brands on Twitter. This means that a vast majority of those mentions are untagged and very often overlooked by representatives, and if you don't have a social media monitoring tool, it's pretty much impossible to keep track of all those untagged mentions unless you search for them manually, but that's super unproductive if you ask me.
A great tool that helps me understand where and how people discuss certain topics like "Alternative to [MyCompetitorName]", "How to [Solve the problem I sell a solution to]" so I can engage personally and try to convert.
Brand24 is a great app, especially if you're a business prone to any type of social media critics (like every type of business, nowadays?). It's just a much better way to know what people are saying about your brand then searching it through Google.
- 2Agent.ai Artificial Intelligence Customer Service Platform
AI-enhanced customer serviceBrad Landthorn made this product• Provide omni-channel customer service via web, email, social media and mobile apps • Leverage AI technology to automatically help you handle common customer inquiries • Create a Help Center with FAQs so customers can help themselves • Improve customer engagement and satisfaction through quicker response and resolution times • Send and receive up to 5,000 messages each month for FREE! Thanks, Brad from Agent.ai
- Really descent app at great price! Highly recommend it!
Do not use this app. If you want to cancel subscription there support and CEO will say CANCEL it but they don't have any option for cancellation. They simply suck money out of your wallet. DON'T USE THIS!
Used it with a small number of test uers so not sure how they perform with a high traffic site. But the onboarding and installation are easy.
- Ehsan Memari made this productBoostHQ helps organizations Share, Centralize and Discuss internal knowledge. BoostHQ allows customer service teams to have the knowledge that they require right at their finger tips by creating a knowledge respiratory online. Knowledge could be provided by the admins and employees add value by commenting on the uploaded material. This way your team has easy access to the knowledge they require when they need it. Platform comes with a 14-day FREE trial. I highly recommend giving it a try!
TE is part of my subconscious; hundreds of shortcuts and snippets.
Logic like "add <-- -->, then put the cursor in the middle" rocks.
Fortunately, I bought it before it became a subscription.
At some point, I'll upgrade OS and I suspect I'll be forced into subscribing because of compatibility. I don't begrudge them running a business, but do think an upgrade discount for previously-paid-users would have been good manners. So - product - excellent. Business approach - needs a bit of work.
This is Freshworks Inc.'s latest offering. Here's Freshchat, a modern live-chat experience for businesses of any kind.
Nice design. Nice support staff. might be good to have easy to find case studies to give the rich feature set more context.
Testing for 2 months already, downloaded in December. Despite the bugs, I can not stop using it, cause for now I can't imagine my inbox not being perfectly organized as it was before. I see product is definitely improving, so I believe the team will deal with all the bugs & conflicts with other extensions. Cause Drag helps me a lot. Thanks for the product.
Extremely useful for anyone who spends a lot of time communicating outside the company - salespeople, support folks, PR people, procurement guys, etc. What I love most is the simplicity of it - which makes it very easy to get your people to adopt it!