- It depends on your use case. Calendly is the best tool for scheduling a meeting with groups of people. Tell it what dates/times you're available, how much time (e.g. 30 minutes) you have for each meeting, and send a link to the appropriate people. They can select a slot and Calendly will add it to your calendar immediately. This tool isn't ideal for scheduling ad-hoc meetings via email though. Clara or x.ai are better for that.Great case for your problem. Maybe it is not the best except for me.
- Bob Ryskamp made this productWe've built Woven to make scheduling from your calendar way simpler. You can: - Share the times you're willing to meet with someone, and let them pick one to schedule - Create permanent links that let anyone book specific types of meetings with you - Schedule directly from an iMessage conversation with our iMessage app - Create templates for common meeting types to schedule them with a single tap Give it a shot!Woven saves me at least an hour every week of back + forth scheduling. Love that it's all just "my calendar" and I don't need to add on any scheduling tools anywhere. It's all right there. 👍🏼👍🏼
- Over the last three years, I have used Hubspot, Calendly and Drift to set up meetings and nothing matches Drift's experience. The bot way of booking a meeting is simple, easy and really powerful. Highly recommended. There have been occasions when the bot loading time has gone for a toss but apart from that it beats every single form/chat solution out there
- Yasin Dağlı made this productneatCal is all-in-one solution for your all scheduling needs. neatCal supports personal appointments, group meetings, rentals and more. You can customize the all scheduling process and build your own booking experience. Add custom fields, define reminders, fine-tune booking options for each service, group and resource. Build your own responsive booking website on our platform or integrate our Smart Booking Widget into your website in seconds.
- 1SuperSaaS Online Appointment SchedulingManage your individual meeting schedule, coordinate with multiple other schedules automatically, accept online bookings 24x7, send automated email/text reminders, add buffer time automatically and so on. The system is free for personal non-commercial use and it sort of does the job for one person scheduling. In addition, Calendly only allows one type (one duration length) for meetings while with SuperSaaS you can have a lot of scheduling time slots with custom time duration.
- 110to8Anna Kocsis made this productI think 10to8 is really easy to use and it sends email and SMS reminders to all the participants, which are very hard to miss. The online booking page allows visitors to book meetings and even manage their bookings. On the backend, you can set up if you want to make a meeting bookable to everybody, visible but not bookable, or if you want the meeting to only be bookable via a private URL you can send out via email for example. 10to8 also syncs with external calendars, so you can sync your meetings into Google or iCal or whatever calendar you use. it has a completely free version, so if you don't book more than a hundred meetings a month, you can use it for free.