- Jocelyn Tan made this productHands down your go-to CRM that startups love. Salesflare is one of few CRMs that intuitively automates your workflow for you. Your data entry and to-do reminders are fully automated in this cloud-based system, so you sell more with less work.It is one of few CRMs that intuitively automates your workflow for you. Your data entry and to-do reminders are fully automated in this cloud-based system.
I've used so many CRMs in the past, and have also looked at lots of others too. I was first attracted to Salesflare by the clean design and ease of use, but then was very impressed with just how powerful it is. It integrates so well with Gmail, that it just became a natural extension of how I work. Also the developers have been offering great support too. I highly recommend Salesflare.
Love the way Salesflare automates your daily work with the CRM, it's really comfortable and saves a lot of time, at the same time providing all the most important CRM functionalities.
- I can really recommend Zenkit. The data collections in our free project management solution can be used as a CRM. The calendar view is great for scheduling meetings. Also, the commenting feature is great for giving context to team members. Disclaimer: I work at Zenkit.I've discovered Zenkit after unhappily using some other project management tools in the past. It is simply everything I needed for work in one app. Great design, great features, great usability! I also love the collaboration features. They really help me manage my team, tasks and projects.
Using Zenkit for a few months now and can't see myself going back to my old tool. The team has done a phenominal job of building an application that addresses the need of power users, light users, and everything in between.
Edited my review to reflect the awesome response time to problem I encountered. Incredible, hard working team and their app reflects the care and dedication they have put into Zenkit. Keep up the great work, Zenkit!
- Alexis Kratko made this product1. Gets emails from LinkedIn profiles. 2. Domain search shows all emails on a certain domain often along with names and job titles. 3. Bulk Email Verifier (400 free emails verifications per month. 4. Boolean search tool. 5. Company or People search tool within app tools. And, of course, a chrome extension on top of that which helps to get emails on websites on the fly as you browse them.
- This is clutch on LinkedIn - I used to use a chrome extension that would import data from LinkedIn to HubSpot CRM - but it doesn't work anymore. That said, be on the look out for a solid LinkedIn Sales Navigator connection with major CRMS, including HubSpot's in 2017.
- We are using this one with our all sales team ! The statistics dashboard helps us a lot forcasting the deal flowBest CRM with no Learning curve. As they say: "Made by Salespeople for sellers"
- Streak for Gmail is one of the easiest and at the same time one of the most convenient ways to create Sales funnel, add comments, tasks, phone calls, attachments and at the same time automatically collect email follow ups in one place and accessible at any convenient time.
I've used Streak for + 3 years and has always been my go to. I've set it up for clients for sales, project management and my personal inbox.
Support is always willing to help and once you think you have mastered it, there is another hidden feature. (formulas in a CRM anyone?)
Make sure to hold an onboarding session for your team and commit, it will pay off.
Indispensable for managing hires and pipelines, been using it every day for months. However, it frequently takes a couple of seconds to load, and can take longer to retrieve old emails assigned to a box.
- If you're looking for a CRM solution, I'd suggest giving Freshsales a spin. As a startup, we were looking for a Salesforce alternative, and that's when we decided to build Freshsales from ground-up. Freshsales is a full-fledged CRM packed with features for high-velocity sales teams. It even comes with a lifetime free plan.
- I've found this to be the best way to send NDAs, proposals and contracts. It's much more than "proposal software" - we love it. Also, the people there are awesome.PandaDoc is far and away the most intuitive and feature rich CMS on the market. Not only allowing users to create legally binding proposals and contracts but any marketing or sales content imaginable. Truly one of my favorite tools in my tech stack.
- With hundreds of CRMs available in the market, you need to choose the best and an affordable (free or inexpensive sales and marketing automation software) like Agile CRM (http://www.agilecrm.com/), hubspot etc. Not because Agile CRM has been rated as the best by business-review websites like G2Crowd, Capterra and TrustRadius but we found Agile CRM the best for us because it gave us the **most value for money** as it provided necessary sales (https://www.agilecrm.com/sales) and marketing automation software (https://www.agilecrm.com/marketi...) features at the most affordable pricing like - For Sales, Lead Generation -> To capture, nurture, qualify and convert more leads. It maximized the return on our prospecting and demand generation efforts. Contact Management -> 360-degree contact view to view everything you need to know about each contact on a single page and deliver a personalized experience with every customer or prospect interaction. Project Management -> Every business needs a seamless integration of sales and marketing activities for better project management. This helps them in consistent messaging, avoiding data leaks and ensuring that both the departments are in sync with the tasks and timelines. Document management, Deals, Calendar- Appointment Scheduling etc would be of great help to keep the salespeople supercharged. Analytics - To enjoy the maximum insight into your results with graphical metrics and powerful reporting. E-Docs and Proposals & Document Signing - To streamline document management and signature processing. Email Finder - To easily locate, verify, and import unknown email addresses into your CRM software preferably. Hope I helped! :)
- As I've built out sales teams, I've ultimately always ended up on Salesforce. However, I've found the Hubspot (Both Free version and paid) to be extremely user-friendly and works right inside of Gmail with Chrome ext. They have built a lot of their own sales acceleration tools right into the platform like calling, email tracking, sequences, and gCal integration with calend.ly like add on. Good all in one tool for early stage companies!
I've been using HubSpot CRM since it was in Beta and it's really matured into a powerful CRM. I do pay for the Sales Pro tools which unlock a lot of power. There are some limitations however that make it a bad fit, you can read more about those in this review - https://www.techsmartboss.com/blog/top-things-you-should-know-about-the-limitations-of-hubspot-crm-with-workarounds/
I applied for the program through Start-Up Chile accelerator for my startup.
It is a bad product, it lacks of quality, features and it is expensive. That is ok, you have the choice to deliver bad quality as I have the choice to find other solution.
But I can not cancel hubspot account, now we are attached to a 12month contract per agent without any advert. I'm watching how they take my money every month even when I am not using it, and i begging them to cancel my account, they refuse.
Keep away from hubspot for startups, this is more a SCAM than a support program.
- Salesloft offers a great standalone or integrated product with Salesforce to offer automation while allowing for customization and personalization. Includes email, phone, and cadence features, as well as excellent Gmail and Chrome add ons
- It really is an end-to-end sales automation service: you can schedule how many new leads to get each day (with a pretty high level of detail), can automate your emails just like in any CRM worth its money, and can even use cool features like embedding native video in emails or making sure a specific email is triggered if your prospect tweets about something. The Cliently team even does calls for you or sets up your flows if you're on the premium plan! Really useful for professional services firms, consultants, and entrepreneurs.