- Jocelyn Tan made this productHands down your go-to CRM that startups love. Salesflare is one of few CRMs that intuitively automates your workflow for you. Your data entry and to-do reminders are fully automated in this cloud-based system, so you sell more with less work.It is one of few CRMs that intuitively automates your workflow for you. Your data entry and to-do reminders are fully automated in this cloud-based system.
- I can really recommend Zenkit. The data collections in our free project management solution can be used as a CRM. The calendar view is great for scheduling meetings. Also, the commenting feature is great for giving context to team members. Disclaimer: I work at Zenkit.I've discovered Zenkit after unhappily using some other project management tools in the past. It is simply everything I needed for work in one app. Great design, great features, great usability! I also love the collaboration features. They really help me manage my team, tasks and projects.
- Oleksii Kratko made this product1. Gets emails from LinkedIn profiles. 2. Domain search shows all emails on a certain domain often along with names and job titles. 3. Bulk Email Verifier (400 free emails verifications per month. 4. Boolean search tool. 5. Company or People search tool within app tools. And, of course, a chrome extension on top of that which helps to get emails on websites on the fly as you browse them.
- This is clutch on LinkedIn - I used to use a chrome extension that would import data from LinkedIn to HubSpot CRM - but it doesn't work anymore. That said, be on the look out for a solid LinkedIn Sales Navigator connection with major CRMS, including HubSpot's in 2017.Hunter is a great tool. Just saw my friend using it today. Kickass.This is a must-have tool for every salesperson in the world. Unforthently, emails is still the main communication channel in our industry(tech) and almost in every other industry in the world. The fact that you can easily dig emails and find the right prospect's email is amazing.
- We are using this one with our all sales team ! The statistics dashboard helps us a lot forcasting the deal flowBest CRM with no Learning curve. As they say: "Made by Salespeople for sellers"
- Streak for Gmail is one of the easiest and at the same time one of the most convenient ways to create Sales funnel, add comments, tasks, phone calls, attachments and at the same time automatically collect email follow ups in one place and accessible at any convenient time.
- If you're looking for a CRM solution, I'd suggest giving Freshsales a spin. As a startup, we were looking for a Salesforce alternative, and that's when we decided to build Freshsales from ground-up. Freshsales is a full-fledged CRM packed with features for high-velocity sales teams. It even comes with a lifetime free plan.
- As I've built out sales teams, I've ultimately always ended up on Salesforce. However, I've found the Hubspot (Both Free version and paid) to be extremely user-friendly and works right inside of Gmail with Chrome ext. They have built a lot of their own sales acceleration tools right into the platform like calling, email tracking, sequences, and gCal integration with calend.ly like add on. Good all in one tool for early stage companies!Have had a good experience with HubSpot. They push updates regularly and although it's less full-featured than Salesforce, they're visibly going in the right direction, and their UX is a lot better. Integration with marketing tools and now support is also very well done overall.
- I've found this to be the best way to send NDAs, proposals and contracts. It's much more than "proposal software" - we love it. Also, the people there are awesome.PandaDoc is far and away the most intuitive and feature rich CMS on the market. Not only allowing users to create legally binding proposals and contracts but any marketing or sales content imaginable. Truly one of my favorite tools in my tech stack.
- With hundreds of CRMs available in the market, you need to choose the best and an affordable (free or inexpensive sales and marketing automation software) like Agile CRM (http://www.agilecrm.com/), hubspot etc. Not because Agile CRM has been rated as the best by business-review websites like G2Crowd, Capterra and TrustRadius but we found Agile CRM the best for us because it gave us the **most value for money** as it provided necessary sales (https://www.agilecrm.com/sales) and marketing automation software (https://www.agilecrm.com/marketi...) features at the most affordable pricing like - For Sales, Lead Generation -> To capture, nurture, qualify and convert more leads. It maximized the return on our prospecting and demand generation efforts. Contact Management -> 360-degree contact view to view everything you need to know about each contact on a single page and deliver a personalized experience with every customer or prospect interaction. Project Management -> Every business needs a seamless integration of sales and marketing activities for better project management. This helps them in consistent messaging, avoiding data leaks and ensuring that both the departments are in sync with the tasks and timelines. Document management, Deals, Calendar- Appointment Scheduling etc would be of great help to keep the salespeople supercharged. Analytics - To enjoy the maximum insight into your results with graphical metrics and powerful reporting. E-Docs and Proposals & Document Signing - To streamline document management and signature processing. Email Finder - To easily locate, verify, and import unknown email addresses into your CRM software preferably. Hope I helped! :)
- Salesloft offers a great standalone or integrated product with Salesforce to offer automation while allowing for customization and personalization. Includes email, phone, and cadence features, as well as excellent Gmail and Chrome add ons