- Alexis Kratko made this product1. Gets emails from LinkedIn profiles. 2. Domain search shows all emails on a certain domain often along with names and job titles. 3. Bulk Email Verifier (400 free emails verifications per month. 4. Boolean search tool. 5. Company or People search tool within app tools. And, of course, a chrome extension on top of that which helps to get emails on websites on the fly as you browse them.
- I can really recommend Zenkit. The data collections in our free project management solution can be used as a CRM. The calendar view is great for scheduling meetings. Also, the commenting feature is great for giving context to team members. Disclaimer: I work at Zenkit.I've discovered Zenkit after unhappily using some other project management tools in the past. It is simply everything I needed for work in one app. Great design, great features, great usability! I also love the collaboration features. They really help me manage my team, tasks and projects.
- Jocelyn Tan made this productHands down your go-to CRM that startups love. Salesflare is one of few CRMs that intuitively automates your workflow for you. Your data entry and to-do reminders are fully automated in this cloud-based system, so you sell more with less work.
- Streak for Gmail is one of the easiest and at the same time one of the most convenient ways to create Sales funnel, add comments, tasks, phone calls, attachments and at the same time automatically collect email follow ups in one place and accessible at any convenient time.
- This is clutch on LinkedIn - I used to use a chrome extension that would import data from LinkedIn to HubSpot CRM - but it doesn't work anymore. That said, be on the look out for a solid LinkedIn Sales Navigator connection with major CRMS, including HubSpot's in 2017.
- We are using this one with our all sales team ! The statistics dashboard helps us a lot forcasting the deal flow
- If you're looking for a CRM solution, I'd suggest giving Freshsales a spin. As a startup, we were looking for a Salesforce alternative, and that's when we decided to build Freshsales from ground-up. Freshsales is a full-fledged CRM packed with features for high-velocity sales teams. It even comes with a lifetime free plan.
- I've found this to be the best way to send NDAs, proposals and contracts. It's much more than "proposal software" - we love it. Also, the people there are awesome.PandaDoc is far and away the most intuitive and feature rich CMS on the market. Not only allowing users to create legally binding proposals and contracts but any marketing or sales content imaginable. Truly one of my favorite tools in my tech stack.
- Salesloft offers a great standalone or integrated product with Salesforce to offer automation while allowing for customization and personalization. Includes email, phone, and cadence features, as well as excellent Gmail and Chrome add ons
- It really is an end-to-end sales automation service: you can schedule how many new leads to get each day (with a pretty high level of detail), can automate your emails just like in any CRM worth its money, and can even use cool features like embedding native video in emails or making sure a specific email is triggered if your prospect tweets about something. The Cliently team even does calls for you or sets up your flows if you're on the premium plan! Really useful for professional services firms, consultants, and entrepreneurs.
- As I've built out sales teams, I've ultimately always ended up on Salesforce. However, I've found the Hubspot (Both Free version and paid) to be extremely user-friendly and works right inside of Gmail with Chrome ext. They have built a lot of their own sales acceleration tools right into the platform like calling, email tracking, sequences, and gCal integration with calend.ly like add on. Good all in one tool for early stage companies!
- In the world of sales & biz dev.... it's all about email. Email is how we reach to the outside world. If we're working with our team, we're likely collaborating on Slack/Trello. For prospecting, mail merge, follow ups, and open tracking... I use Vocus.io