I'm looking for all the available alternatives out there. The requirements are that it has to be relatively cost-effective, be able to track (or integrate with software that tracks) website visits, and offer more than one ways of communication (e.g. email, chat widget).
- Go for the real thing. You won't regret it. I wrote a post here about what makes the Intercom product so great: https://blog.salesflare.com/how-...I'm a huge Intercom fan. We've been using it at Product Hunt for over a year and now I can't imagine life without it. You can use it for all sorts of marketing purposes (email campaigns, "chat blasts", data analysis, etc) but also for customer service. I think it'd suit your purposes perfectly!
- HubSpot is a great marketing automation tool that allows us to implement, execute and track campaigns. Leveraging Hubspot to managing everything from landing pages and click through actions, you can really get a lot out of this tool.
- Retainly, Which helps in more lead generation, Lead conversion, and customer retention. It has a powerful tracking script that can automatically track all your signups, purchases, or subscriptions and keep syncing the information. Retainly then can track your customer events and automatically send campaigns to ensure increased transactional revenue from your customers. Chatterbox, live chat with your customers, right from your slack. All chat leads stored in a Dynamic segment which will allow you to retarget and engage them for conversion. Notif. Notif creates a social Fomo by rapidly displaying your genuine signups, purchases and subscriptions to your website visitors, compelling them to sign up with your service too. It is proven that Notif increases your website conversions by at least 20 times. Check out Retainly to understand more.
- We use Drift + Hubspot together. Love Hubspot for email automation and CRM and Drift for the live chat
- I love Marketo for being versatile and proposing solutions or products for basically any marketing automation needs. Also, their resources library is very useful ( blog, webinars, community, etc.) especially if you are just starting with automation.
- Joshua Estes made this productRocketLevel is able to track landing page views, email opens and clicks. It also allows you to communicate with possible customers via SMS and emails. It's priced very competitively as well. The product is made to help with customer acquisition. I'm also the engineer that built this so I can tell you pretty much anything about it =)
- I would highly recommend AeroLeads for Marketing Automation. It is one of the powerful email finder tools which helps to automate lead generation process. It fetches the email address and phone number of the prospects in real time. It also works great for email marketing with tools like Woodpecker too.