I'm looking for all the available alternatives out there. The requirements are that it has to be relatively cost-effective, be able to track (or integrate with software that tracks) website visits, and offer more than one ways of communication (e.g. email, chat widget).
- Go for the real thing. You won't regret it. I wrote a post here about what makes the Intercom product so great: https://blog.salesflare.com/how-...I'm a huge Intercom fan. We've been using it at Product Hunt for over a year and now I can't imagine life without it. You can use it for all sorts of marketing purposes (email campaigns, "chat blasts", data analysis, etc) but also for customer service. I think it'd suit your purposes perfectly!
- HubSpot is an incredible advertising computerization apparatus that enables us to actualize, execute and track crusades.HubSpot is a great marketing automation tool that allows us to implement, execute and track campaigns. Leveraging Hubspot to managing everything from landing pages and click through actions, you can really get a lot out of this tool.
- Create simple and complex automation via Drag&Drop. Native integration with email, wordpress, slack, facebook. Support other platform via zapier
- We use Drift + Hubspot together. Love Hubspot for email automation and CRM and Drift for the live chat
- Big PB fan here too! Just allows for so much automations that otherwise would take hours and hours. Plus it makes me feel cool using it.. :-)
- Retainly, Which helps in more lead generation, Lead conversion, and customer retention. It has a powerful tracking script that can automatically track all your signups, purchases, or subscriptions and keep syncing the information. Retainly then can track your customer events and automatically send campaigns to ensure increased transactional revenue from your customers. Chatterbox, live chat with your customers, right from your slack. All chat leads stored in a Dynamic segment which will allow you to retarget and engage them for conversion. Notif. Notif creates a social Fomo by rapidly displaying your genuine signups, purchases and subscriptions to your website visitors, compelling them to sign up with your service too. It is proven that Notif increases your website conversions by at least 20 times. Check out Retainly to understand more.
- 14MarketoI love Marketo for being versatile and proposing solutions or products for basically any marketing automation needs. Also, their resources library is very useful ( blog, webinars, community, etc.) especially if you are just starting with automation.
- Valerie Fenske made this productThank you for the support, Sergio! Let me add a couple of more lines on Dashly: it embeds a live chat, email marketing, pop-up windows, knowledge base and a chat bot. Each of these features helps you enhance sales and customer supportI recommend Dashly. Great self-servise, which easy to learn hard to master.
- Hotjar is one of my musthave! Easy, not very expensive and extremely useful!
- Finally! One-stop-shopping for growth hackers! Includes unlimited leads, with enrichment, great sequencing with elaborate personalization and AI to score/classify replies and strong reporting. Plus it comes directly from your email so the deliverability will be very high.
- Outfunnel makes running automated revenue-generating email campaigns simple and easy, without the expensive price tag. Really deep integrations with CRMs (and Mailchimp, should you need it).
- Hengam is my favorite web app. It gives me a good insight of my app users who are going to uninstall the app. beside , it increases the users engagement of the app through personalized & automated push notifications. It seems they uses something like AI to predict my churning users and best time to deliver messages to them. I really recommend it for both Android & iOS app owners.