- The issue with chat bots are that they are often used for novelty purposes/fun. For more practical uses, and something to keep coming back to, Wonder is awesome. Its available across Amazon Echo and Google Home now too. Well worth checking out!
- I use very few chat bots, like most people I think. There's a ton of experimentation in this space but most things are easier to do with a GUI. BUT, there's one Slack chat bot I use called Humblebot. Every morning at 6am it delivers a reminder to be kind and empathetic. A few of the things I've received in the past: "Value other people's time as much as your own." "Be positive today. One negative human can impact a whole team." "Make someone laugh today." Some might call it cheesy but these tiny messages can help shape your day and inspire positive actions.
- Resistbot is the f*cking BEST. With a few texts, you can get in touch with your Senators and send faxes to their offices. It's absurdly easy to use and crazy effective. I use it on a regular basis and it's super satisfying. Plus, the bot is super friendly— I always catch myself about to exchange pleasantries with a bot 🙈
- It's a tool for everybody who needs a chatbot for their business but doesn't want to code. It comes with seamless integrations with Slack, Facebook Messenger, ChatWidget and LiveChat so that creating your bot is a piece of cake. Using the platform, you can build a variety of bots for various purposes like lead generation, customer support or gathering feedback. For sure, it's a solution worth checking!
- Stas Kulesh made this productKarmabot is a great tool for keeping morale higher through micro-feedback, for distributing bonuses and rewards, for time-tracking, for profiling and performance reporting. Send ++ to anyone on your team. It works on Telegram, MS Teams and Slack. It supports HipChat Karma format. The team is robust and iterating daily.
- Seth Louey made this productDisclaimer: I'm a founder of ChatMod and BotList. I use ChatMod the most for automating my communities on Telegram. There's just way too many spammers and scammers out there, so ChatMod was created to help with security as well as moderation.
- 4ManyChat is free for (I believe) the first 2000 leads or so. It's great to engage with people on Facebook. We often use it to deliver free resources to keep our followers happy. Say hi at https://www.facebook.com/product...
- This is a amazing, it gives me concise information on the go and is really useful. I highly recommend you try it. I wrote a short blog some months ago on other bots as well, you can check these out too https://chatbotsmagazine.com/pro...
- Paolo Perazzo made this productWe built Kyber out of necessity: we spent quite some time discussing features or bugs on Slack, and then we had to move all that knowledge into an external project management tool to track action items coming out of those conversations. It was very time consuming and inefficient; the context of those decisions was lost and sometimes we even forgot to track the action items. Therefore, we decided to build a project management tool completely inside Slack. Overtime, we expanded that model to other interactions like polls, surveys, standup meetings, messages, etc. Finally with templates we enabled a variety of customizable and configurable micro-apps for common workflow automation. Now we use Kyber every day. Like us thousands of Slack teams.
- Crisp is the best tool to chat with your website visitors. It's also a great tool to convert your visitor into potential customers. I am part of AeroLeads.com we are using Crisp for a live chat since 2017, we have found it as a profound solution which bridges the gap between service provider and their customer.
- This can be suggested by me. There is an Intelligent Self Learning Chat-bot designed by Kochartech, that helps in making cha-bots and improve the customer engagement experience easier with their highly rated product. They are specialized in making chat-bots according to client need. You must have a look at it
- Alex Sideris made this productI'm the founder of Telemonetize, so I'm naturally biased Telemonetize allows you to instantly turn your Telegram community into a subscription business The sweet thing is that you can charge in both normal currency and/or cryptocurrency (for crypto communities)