- The issue with chat bots are that they are often used for novelty purposes/fun. For more practical uses, and something to keep coming back to, Wonder is awesome. Its available across Amazon Echo and Google Home now too. Well worth checking out!
- I use very few chat bots, like most people I think. There's a ton of experimentation in this space but most things are easier to do with a GUI. BUT, there's one Slack chat bot I use called Humblebot. Every morning at 6am it delivers a reminder to be kind and empathetic. A few of the things I've received in the past: "Value other people's time as much as your own." "Be positive today. One negative human can impact a whole team." "Make someone laugh today." Some might call it cheesy but these tiny messages can help shape your day and inspire positive actions.
- Resistbot is the f*cking BEST. With a few texts, you can get in touch with your Senators and send faxes to their offices. It's absurdly easy to use and crazy effective. I use it on a regular basis and it's super satisfying. Plus, the bot is super friendly— I always catch myself about to exchange pleasantries with a bot 🙈
- It's a tool for everybody who needs a chatbot for their business but doesn't want to code. It comes with seamless integrations with Slack, Facebook Messenger, ChatWidget and LiveChat so that creating your bot is a piece of cake. Using the platform, you can build a variety of bots for various purposes like lead generation, customer support or gathering feedback. For sure, it's a solution worth checking!
- Stas Kulesh made this productKarmabot is a great tool for keeping morale higher through micro-feedback, for distributing bonuses and rewards, for time-tracking, for profiling and performance reporting. Send ++ to anyone on your team. It works on Telegram, MS Teams and Slack. It supports HipChat Karma format. The team is robust and iterating daily.
- Seth Louey made this productDisclaimer: I'm a founder of ChatMod and BotList. I use ChatMod the most for automating my communities on Telegram. There's just way too many spammers and scammers out there, so ChatMod was created to help with security as well as moderation.
- 4ManyChat is free for (I believe) the first 2000 leads or so. It's great to engage with people on Facebook. We often use it to deliver free resources to keep our followers happy. Say hi at https://www.facebook.com/product...
I tried to deactivate ManyChat and although it says it's not on my business pages, my customers are STILL receiving messages. After contacting customer service and their messenger "bot" I still can't get anyone to write me back to help. I tried reaching out to the co-founder, so hopefully he can help. I'm very surprised I'm not seeing more posts of more unhappy customers.
- This is a amazing, it gives me concise information on the go and is really useful. I highly recommend you try it. I wrote a short blog some months ago on other bots as well, you can check these out too https://chatbotsmagazine.com/pro...
Such a cool tool for businesses. I've seen huge brands like Nike use chat bots to drive comms with their customers but their solution always seemed pretty basic and meh. I think adding something like a scratch card element makes loyalty a little more fun - could totally see this growing into a complete loyalty suite. Perfect for small businesses too who already use Facebook to promote deals.
So far so good, installed onto a few clients sites who run shops/hairdressers and other small purchases sites, targeting through fb is a no brainer for their markets but using ChatWhale has made them different to their competition which is ace! Also been an easy sell as its free to start with until they get more numbers. Looking forward to seeing how it develops. 10/10 so far!
I truly believe in the direction landbot is heading, enabling makers to utilise a bot without having to chose a platform is powerful. Using Landbot as a landing page will increase conversion as users will be guided by the bot through the customer journey. I am working on a product build with landbot, i cant wait to share it with the product hunt community soon. #Landbot1.0
Brilliant product, excited to see where it goes. Fun to use if you enjoy trying to create engaging and human conversational flows. *nerd alert*
Two things I don't love: 1. Needs work for our mobile visitors. Looks zoomed out and far from optimal for a mobile visitor, a bad experience on this is worse than no experience at all, so a bit of a showstopper for me at the moment, for risk of providing a bad experience (no way of tracking or following this experience to check it's going smooth for mobile visitors, so a tiny risk to go live with if have lots of visitors on mobile)
Secondly, at the end of every flow on the freemium a "share this Landbot" button appears alongside a CTA to create their own. Obviously, I get it, it's a free product, do what you want. If I want to remove that, I can pay to do so. Just my personal opinion, and more feedback than a request, is that I think it's a bad time to "Hijack" MY visitors attention to market YOUR product at what is often for these forms, the critical moment, the end. They're at a decision crossroads. We've just exchanged information, i've taken them on this journey, and then BAM, you come and sweep them off their feet and they forget all the sweet nothings they and i whispered to each other.
My only point is, IF others have this gripe too, they might leave and not give the product a chance to become part of their paid stack, instead of upgrading straight away to remove this barrier to them. If this barrier didn't exist, (your branding is still on the page top right anyway), they may implement, become an active user, and give you plenty of time to convert them to a paid plan as you continue to execute and improve the product from now on out.
Keep up the great work.
- Paolo Perazzo made this productWe built Kyber out of necessity: we spent quite some time discussing features or bugs on Slack, and then we had to move all that knowledge into an external project management tool to track action items coming out of those conversations. It was very time consuming and inefficient; the context of those decisions was lost and sometimes we even forgot to track the action items. Therefore, we decided to build a project management tool completely inside Slack. Overtime, we expanded that model to other interactions like polls, surveys, standup meetings, messages, etc. Finally with templates we enabled a variety of customizable and configurable micro-apps for common workflow automation. Now we use Kyber every day. Like us thousands of Slack teams.
I am a venture investor and use this with my extended team (Associates, finance, data scientists etc). Many of my portfolio companies use this product as well and find the new templates useful to quickly setup custom workflows without spending time coding. The new "all in one" approach saves from having to jump around to different apps. Also eliminates the endless back and forth that sometimes happens when messaging in Slack.
Until now, I have been using Kyber with my team to track day by day tasks in each channel; I really like the ability to turn existing messages into tasks with actions. The new templates seem a game changer. I already setup a couple and the team immediately interacted.
- Crisp is the best tool to chat with your website visitors. It's also a great tool to convert your visitor into potential customers. I am part of AeroLeads.com we are using Crisp for a live chat since 2017, we have found it as a profound solution which bridges the gap between service provider and their customer.
Well, we started with Intercom and it went well, but when the Early stage ended up the price bumped up over $800 for our current needs. I think the product itself is good, but not the price. So we took the time to do some research and found Crisp Chat. It has almost everything that we used in Intercom expect things like the way to attach the link into the text in Predefined Replies. Or inserting the image in the predefined reply. In general, I'm satisfied with what Crisp offer for the Unlimited Plan usage. I wish they could improve more Analytics dashboard and the way to estimate the performance of operators. Thanks, Tony, co - founder PageFly.io app.
Beautiful and powerful tool that fulfills all it's promises
- This can be suggested by me. There is an Intelligent Self Learning Chat-bot designed by Kochartech, that helps in making cha-bots and improve the customer engagement experience easier with their highly rated product. They are specialized in making chat-bots according to client need. You must have a look at it
- Alex Sideris made this productI'm the founder of Telemonetize, so I'm naturally biased Telemonetize allows you to instantly turn your Telegram community into a subscription business The sweet thing is that you can charge in both normal currency and/or cryptocurrency (for crypto communities)
Dashboard does not have an option to cancel free trial. Only support or contact option is the owner's Telegram account and the owner does not respond to messages. Stripe requires a support email but the owner does not expose it on the website. Had to contact Stripe to cancel my subscription.
I was working on a similar personal side project when I discovered Telemonetize, and I love the use of bots. The only thing I dislike about your product is that it's not mine :) (which is yet to be finished). Kudos 👌🏼