- The issue with chat bots are that they are often used for novelty purposes/fun. For more practical uses, and something to keep coming back to, Wonder is awesome. Its available across Amazon Echo and Google Home now too. Well worth checking out!
- I use very few chat bots, like most people I think. There's a ton of experimentation in this space but most things are easier to do with a GUI. BUT, there's one Slack chat bot I use called Humblebot. Every morning at 6am it delivers a reminder to be kind and empathetic. A few of the things I've received in the past: "Value other people's time as much as your own." "Be positive today. One negative human can impact a whole team." "Make someone laugh today." Some might call it cheesy but these tiny messages can help shape your day and inspire positive actions.
- Resistbot is the f*cking BEST. With a few texts, you can get in touch with your Senators and send faxes to their offices. It's absurdly easy to use and crazy effective. I use it on a regular basis and it's super satisfying. Plus, the bot is super friendly— I always catch myself about to exchange pleasantries with a bot 🙈
- Stas Kulesh made this productKarmabot is a great tool for keeping morale higher through micro-feedback, for distributing bonuses and rewards, for time-tracking, for profiling and performance reporting. Send ++ to anyone on your team. It works on Telegram, MS Teams and Slack. It supports HipChat Karma format. The team is robust and iterating daily.
- Seth Louey made this productDisclaimer: I'm a founder of ChatMod and BotList. I use ChatMod the most for automating my communities on Telegram. There's just way too many spammers and scammers out there, so ChatMod was created to help with security as well as moderation.
- This is a amazing, it gives me concise information on the go and is really useful. I highly recommend you try it. I wrote a short blog some months ago on other bots as well, you can check these out too https://chatbotsmagazine.com/pro...
I tried to deactivate ManyChat and although it says it's not on my business pages, my customers are STILL receiving messages. After contacting customer service and their messenger "bot" I still can't get anyone to write me back to help. I tried reaching out to the co-founder, so hopefully he can help. I'm very surprised I'm not seeing more posts of more unhappy customers.
My experience so far
Sign up & onboarding
- A sign up form would have been fine. I know it's trying to showcase the bot, but a form is much more efficient and in this case the UX was hindered.
- Had to cycle through several usernames that were already taken. Don't seem to be used for a subdomain. Unclear why unique username required?
- No way to relaunch the "onboarding wizard"
Will update when I've worked with the actual product.
This is not what it was designed for, but I'm even using Landbot to mock up the flow for non web-based chatbots. It's so easy to throw on a page and walk through with clients.
- Paolo Perazzo made this productWe built Kyber out of necessity: we spent quite some time discussing features or bugs on Slack, and then we had to move all that knowledge into an external project management tool to track action items coming out of those conversations. It was very time consuming and inefficient; the context of those decisions was lost and sometimes we even forgot to track the action items. Therefore, we decided to build a project management tool completely inside Slack. Overtime, we expanded that model to other interactions like polls, surveys, standup meetings, messages, etc. Finally with templates we enabled a variety of customizable and configurable micro-apps for common workflow automation. Now we use Kyber every day. Like us thousands of Slack teams.
used it while it was free. Couldn't talk myself into buying it for the team because we're not a remote group but I could see where it could get costly; at the same time I can also see it being effective and worth it for remote users.
Until now, I have been using Kyber with my team to track day by day tasks in each channel; I really like the ability to turn existing messages into tasks with actions. The new templates seem a game changer. I already setup a couple and the team immediately interacted.
Such a cool tool for businesses. I've seen huge brands like Nike use chat bots to drive comms with their customers but their solution always seemed pretty basic and meh. I think adding something like a scratch card element makes loyalty a little more fun - could totally see this growing into a complete loyalty suite. Perfect for small businesses too who already use Facebook to promote deals.
So far so good, installed onto a few clients sites who run shops/hairdressers and other small purchases sites, targeting through fb is a no brainer for their markets but using ChatWhale has made them different to their competition which is ace! Also been an easy sell as its free to start with until they get more numbers. Looking forward to seeing how it develops. 10/10 so far!
- Crisp is the best tool to chat with your website visitors. It's also a great tool to convert your visitor into potential customers. I am part of AeroLeads.com we are using Crisp for a live chat since 2017, we have found it as a profound solution which bridges the gap between service provider and their customer.
- This can be suggested by me. There is an Intelligent Self Learning Chat-bot designed by Kochartech, that helps in making cha-bots and improve the customer engagement experience easier with their highly rated product. They are specialized in making chat-bots according to client need. You must have a look at it
- Alex Sideris made this productI'm the founder of Telemonetize, so I'm naturally biased Telemonetize allows you to instantly turn your Telegram community into a subscription business The sweet thing is that you can charge in both normal currency and/or cryptocurrency (for crypto communities)
I was working on a similar personal side project when I discovered Telemonetize, and I love the use of bots. The only thing I dislike about your product is that it's not mine :) (which is yet to be finished). Kudos 👌🏼
awesome! keep shipping :)