- All of your important information in one place! And I really like the suggestions for things to look at or visit.Unbelievable app for keeping track of bookmarks, finding new attractions, and discovering restaurants. Obsessed though so much room to grow.
- Tells you the cheapest flight. really helps save moneyBest thing Skyscanner brought to travel was 'Flexible? Search Everywhere' I had wanted this feature forever and nobody did it: search for flights based on price/don't mind where you go. Many of my holidays have been decided this way! And they are Scottish, which is great.
- Kevin Joling made this productDESTIGOGO tells you where to go within a certain budget. v2 is coming soon :)
- Great for tracking flight prices and knowing the best time to book your trip.Traveling around Asia and Africa this past year and Hopper has been a godsend, with ticket prices. My last round trip ticket from EWR to Chiang Mai via BKK cost just under $650. Got a similar price from Singapore to South Africa. Typically prices are 200- thousands more.
- I like using Google Flights to explore cheap air travel options if I haven't decided on a particular destination, and to explore the cheapest day to fly to a destination on a particular month with the calendar functionality. I find it excels at those two things, plus all the usual price monitoring features that we've come to expect of ticket sites. I also like that it's a much more user-friendly version of the original ITA Matrix system, aka "the magic cheap flights site no one has ever heard of", which now powers both Kayak and Google Flights search!Google Flights is amazing, its like ITA Matrix with speed, even if I don't book it directly through them most of the time I am often checking different variations of flights from it because it is blazing fast.
- Expedia has a smooth ticket booking experience however kayak has a cool UX to search. So, I use Kayak to search and book tickets through Expedia..It won't send you spam with hotels and stuff, just notifications you really need.
- I use Foursquare to find for top/trendy places to visit and save them into a "to-go" list that I can check out while travelling.
- It is listed here as hotel search, but I use it mostly for booking flights. I have consistently found the cheapest flights with Momondo.