- Giphy's slack integration is a must-have. Quickly add gif reacts with just one command!Giphy is our favorite. WARNING: Select "G" rating or you may encounter NFSW results.What would Slack be without the Giphy integration? 🙄 Just asking! I love the randomness of the GIFs that appears 👻 ☝️ If you're a bit sensitive I would recommend activate the ability to preview and suffle the GIFs before sending them.
- I'm finally able to manage my emails without ever leaving Slack!I love that Astrobot can be configured to push only the important emails to Slack to cut down on the noise
- We really enjoy using Yodel, it allows you to add your business phone to Slack so we have all communication in one place. Know who is calling, get transcripts in Slack before picking up the phone, forward calls to the right person, add voicemail, share calls…
- We use Briq on Slack to reward each other with small tokens of recognition every day. It's become our go-to way of saying "thanks!", "great job", or even "happy birthday"! Team members can then redeem their Briqs against rewards in line with company values and culture (for instance, we have gym memberships, team lunches, and air pods 🤗).
- I have a channel for trello and it has the most messages out of any other app integration based channel
- Workstreams! Super handy for creating tasks & todos for your team without leaving your conversations. The ability to then update the tasks you've created and move them around in a Kanban Board is an added bonus!
- John Kyeremeh made this productI'm totally biased because I work for Obie but if you are looking to connect with your team knowledge at your fingertips in Slack Obie is a must. Obie connects to a bunch of tools like Box, Dropbox, Google Sites, Google Drive, GitHub, Confluence, Evernote, and the Atlassian Suite allowing you to access that knowledge and see unanswered questions in Slack.
- Brennan McEachran made this productI run all of my one-one-ones via GoodTalk. We quickly add items to discuss from slack right into our next meeting. It means I show up prepared, with a full agenda (with topics added by my directs) for every one-on-one. With all the one-on-ones I do I find I'm constantly adding quick notes to it.
- Because customers are your investors. :D We built a channel where we (our team) are constantly notified about every message our company receives.This one is huge for our team. Intercom is to our users, as Slack is to our team. Naturally, this helps our two worlds collide in a way that makes #intercom be almost like a (useful) Twitter stream of all lead and user support conversations. Get this one.
- Tettra keeps everything organized for our team. We use it to document all sorts of topics, from company information to product specs. The Slack integration is awesome since all the content is searchable and shareable through Slack.
- We integrated gitlab with slack. You can see monitor commits pushed on the different projects by different persons.