- Giphy's slack integration is a must-have. Quickly add gif reacts with just one command!Giphy is our favorite. WARNING: Select "G" rating or you may encounter NFSW results.
Check out the REACTION giphys which often feature clean green screen backgrounds and celebrities.
ALL THE GIFS!!
- I'm finally able to manage my emails without ever leaving Slack!I love that Astrobot can be configured to push only the important emails to Slack to cut down on the noise
- We really enjoy using Yodel, it allows you to add your business phone to Slack so we have all communication in one place. Know who is calling, get transcripts in Slack before picking up the phone, forward calls to the right person, add voicemail, share calls…
- We use Briq on Slack to reward each other with small tokens of recognition every day. It's become our go-to way of saying "thanks!", "great job", or even "happy birthday"! Team members can then redeem their Briqs against rewards in line with company values and culture (for instance, we have gym memberships, team lunches, and air pods 🤗).
We're supper happy users of Briq, here at Slite. The team behind Briq built an incredible product, super easy to use and which brings a truly new dimension to the way we celebrate each of our daily micro milestones.
The idea behind briq is super simple : you can give briq, and receive some from your colleague via Slack commands. The way you use them afterwhile is up to your team : you can use one of their apps or code your own.
This is especially useful as part of our team is working remotely : it brings back some non-verbal elements of communication you experience in an office.
It clearly has become essential in our daily live @🛰 🤗
Use it everyday at the office! Really creates awesome vibes in our team. It's an easy way to create a culture of collaboration in your team. Sending and receiving Briqs just feels good, it's that celebration of the little wins throughout the day that you really need to power through the day :)
- I have a channel for trello and it has the most messages out of any other app integration based channel
Brilliant for managing all your project backlogs in a Kanban fashion. Including a list for the DIY tasks around the house.
As a Marketer I use this daily to manage workflow, sort ideas around future content and prioritize my activities. My team collaborate and report using handy integrations with Google and we use it as a Customer service and Sales script repository to store links to docs and how-to videos.
If you aren't an organized person Trello allows for easy to see visuals that help keep projects on track. The team at Curexe has specifically used it to organize our bugs, new features, staging and production stages of our development.
- Workstreams! Super handy for creating tasks & todos for your team without leaving your conversations. The ability to then update the tasks you've created and move them around in a Kanban Board is an added bonus!
- John Kyeremeh made this productI'm totally biased because I work for Obie but if you are looking to connect with your team knowledge at your fingertips in Slack Obie is a must. Obie connects to a bunch of tools like Box, Dropbox, Google Sites, Google Drive, GitHub, Confluence, Evernote, and the Atlassian Suite allowing you to access that knowledge and see unanswered questions in Slack.
- Brennan McEachran made this productI run all of my one-one-ones via GoodTalk. We quickly add items to discuss from slack right into our next meeting. It means I show up prepared, with a full agenda (with topics added by my directs) for every one-on-one. With all the one-on-ones I do I find I'm constantly adding quick notes to it.
- Because customers are your investors. :D We built a channel where we (our team) are constantly notified about every message our company receives.This one is huge for our team. Intercom is to our users, as Slack is to our team. Naturally, this helps our two worlds collide in a way that makes #intercom be almost like a (useful) Twitter stream of all lead and user support conversations. Get this one.
- Tettra keeps everything organized for our team. We use it to document all sorts of topics, from company information to product specs. The Slack integration is awesome since all the content is searchable and shareable through Slack.
its great to document ideas, knowledge and processes in order to never miss knowledge and make it easier for new hires to join the team, know the core activities, ideas, processes, etc.
Team is slow to address product short-comings and doesn't share any information about upcoming releases or fixes about the product. The product is a collaboration tool yet their product road map is clearly non-collaborative with paying customers.
- We integrated gitlab with slack. You can see monitor commits pushed on the different projects by different persons.