I subscribe to amazing newsletters like CB Insights, Bloomberg, Wall St Journal, Tech Crunch, etc. Right now, all of these go to my inbox and it can get overwhelming to read all of these during my morning commute. Is there any app that you use to aggregate all this into one place so that I can read it during my downtime? I'm thinking Pocket app, I can't save it via my inbox
- This app has a great interface, is very simple & straight forward to use/set-up, just overall a great way to organize your RSS feeds!
- I follow all newspapers I need within Flipboard. I also follow topics, which allows me to discover even more sources for news and readings. I've been using it for a couple of years and love it :) Also it's pretty!what @nonoghannam said... tho, since the last update I feel like sources are more limited and my engagement has gone down. My enjoyment of twitter was heightened by this app, but no longer... I'm not really sure why but while I love it more than others it's less that it was. Your milage may vary :D
- Not sure you can use it for all your newsletter subscriptions but definitely for the ones you mentionedI use this one day by day and Its awesome. You have to use the feedly extention too to get your favorite newsletter (RSS Feed)
- Feedbin is a great RSS reader but also a inbox for your email newsletter. Just subscribe your newsletter with your custom Feedbin newsletter email address.
- It's easy way to read your favourite newsletters with no distraction. It allows you to subscribe to as many publications as you want with a private email address(email@example.com) which ensures you stay anonymous to websites and comes with a simple an clean interface to read every new incoming issue.