My inbox is starting to become pretty cluttered with all of my newsletter subscriptions. Is there an app out there that handles newsletter subscriptions?
- The best part is you get an email just for newsletters so you don’t have to tie them all to your real email
- Definitely take a look at unroll.me. You can add all of your newsletter subscriptions to your "roll up" and then get them all in a single email at a certain time of the day.
- I run into the same issue, but what I find helpful as a Gmail user is simply using inbox's bundling features instead. It collapses to a nice single entry to update you upon incoming newsletters or you can schedule out when you receive the bundle (once a day or once a week). Pretty similar to Unroll.me, but native to Inbox and you get all the additional cool features from Inbox.I'm a huge Inbox fan (true story: I switched from Microsoft to Google mail services because of the release of Inbox— I was that impressed). You can create your own bundling rules / quasi-folders that can sort your newsletters into dedicated places in your inbox for you. From there, you can read them or delete them / mark them "done" en masse. It's super effective and allows you to reach the coveted #InboxZero so easily, and rewards you with a little sun animation when you do so!
- Fast and efficient tool to unsubscribe from newsletters / spams ! It will scan your mailbox and let's you unsubscribe in one click. Credential based system, you get a few tokens to test it (unsubscribing costs 1 token), then you can buy more. I found it really fast and efficient, it worked on all but one of the senders I tried it with.
- You get an @newlettrs.app email which you can use to subscribe to any newsletter you want. Then you read said newsletters using their web app (works great on mobile too!) Everything is displayed correctly, no issues. There's also an explore section where you can discover newsletters and subscribe with one click, but it doesn't have many at the moment.
- After I inboxed, I switched from Microsoft to the Google Mail service - I'm surprised). You can create your own half rules / volume, which can be broken down into fields in the Inbox. From there, you can read them individually or unmark them as "done". Powerful and lets you switch to the popular #Inbox Zero Arrow and mention the sun's sun when you're done! https://adobezii.me/
- Kyle Higginson made this productEasily subscribe and unsubscribe to newsletters with just a single click using NewsBox. Plus your inbox is instantly populated with previous issues of the newsletter! Newsletters get delivered to the app instead of your emails.