- Easily one of my most favorite VPN services. Limited usage, but does the work neat.Don't know if it's the best, but I've been using Tunnelbear and liking it a lot. Really clean, simple, and their is a free tier (but it's not much, so depending on what you're doing, you might go through it pretty quick)
A great VPN that takes it's security seriously but the monthly pricing is overly expensive with no justification other than to make the yearly plan look better.
VPNs are not as secure as we think. Be careful using passwords and other identifiable information through companies that may not have the same security interests as you do.
- Opera VPN is a great choice too. Truly unlimited and baked right inside Opera web browser.Good option if you do not want entire network to be on VPN.
- Simple and straight-forward mobile app that automatically establishes a VPN connection when in unknown networks. It's not rate limited and guarantees unlimited usage. 7 day premium trial. Huge bonus: access to the secure photo vault.I've been testing Keepsafe VPN on my phone for several months. I love the beautiful design, the ease to sign up and connect and most especially the auto-connect feature that secures your connection whenever you join an untrusted network. You never need to remember to turn VPN on.
- This and Mullvad are the best. Insane speeds, no logs, compatible with all devices, easy to use.
- Very stable, unlimited traffic, excellent customer supportAmazing customer service, 145+ locations, smart location - everything you need in a VPN!
- Disclaimer, I work for Hotspot Shield and write for the blog! Why is HSS the best free VPN? Because the company has handed over ZERO user data to governments since inception. The companies mission is literally to provide internet freedom. Protecting your privacy is one of the most important factors for deciding which VPN is "the best". All VPNs have small variances in product features, but one thing that is critical (for me at least) is if my personal information is actually safe.