I'm considering to use Things3, but it seems that the calendar feature is rather weak. Any Mac app to recommend?
- I highly recommend Todoist and their recent Google Calendar Integration. You can see your tasks in Todoist but also in Google Calendar(There is also a iCal link feature) It synchronizes on both sides. I am using it and I am really happy with the product 🙏Todoist has recently introduced sync feature with Google Calendar. It is a two way sync which is unique and isn't found in most of the apps.Finally. To-do lists are an absolute waste of time, creating little but anxiety. Scheduling tasks is the way to get them done. The question remains of course, why use Todoist in the first place, when scheduling can be done within the calendar environment.
- Siobhan O'Rorke made this productIt has a calendar view for every project/collection you create. A 'global calendar' has also just been released - you can connect multiple collections to it so you can see tasks and events from multiple projects in one place. A direct integration with other calendar apps like Google Calendar is on the way too!
- Create projects and tasks and schedule the time to do them!Plan has the best task management product - killer UI / UX.
- Things is a fabulous task manner with an impeccable design. It also shows your calendar events on each day, both in the Today and Upcoming views.I find the combination of Things and Fantastical 2 to be so far better than any single app solution.
- It is great when you need to share with others or create an event, and you can sync with your google calendar, IOS reminders and much more. Check the link: https://helpspot.readdle.com/cal...
- If you're using Google Calendar, it already has a task management system integrated inside the web app. They're now called goals, as they are more flexible, and placed intelligently in your calendar at a time you're likely to be able to complete the task.
- I use is personally, It's an awesome task manager, they have their own calendar which integrates with their own app as well as Google Calendar (What else you need in life :) ). Their design one of the best if you compare it with other task managers.
- My favorite so far is 2Do. The calendar portion could be better visually, but it does integrate with your own calendars. The task/ project portion is the best I've found for me personally. Very customizable, and can be as simple or as complex as you need.
- It includes "markdown" styling with calendar integration, note taking for each day as well as a note pad.With the Markdown, you can assign tasks . Pretty cool to look back on each day ALTHOUGH there is no task notification.
- Flock is a free chat app available on Mac and all other platforms as well. It has an inbuilt meeting scheduler app which gathers convenient time slot from all attendees, You can also book meeting rooms using the app. Schedule your day and leave it up to Flock to remind you about it. Cancel or reschedule meetings from Flock's UI. Pretty cool that way.
- Asana is hands-down the best (read: most intuitive, flexible, and reliable) task management app. I use it for everything from large, complex customer implementation roadmaps to managing my packing list for a backpacking trip over the weekend. It has it's own calendar functionality and can also tie into Google Calendar. The mobile app is great and everything syncs seamlessly.