- My team and I are really happy with Nuclino. It's easy to use and has just the right amount of features for our small team.For my team at the initiative ConsciousCoders (www.consciouscoders.io), Nuclino is the central tool to organize our information. So fast & intuitive to use - we love it! :)
- Dragos Bulugean made this productI've built this software to give developers the best UX they can get when writing documentation for their software. Archbee works well for knowledge base for your team and for product docs for your customers.
- Since introducing this primarily to replace a developers Github wiki, it's been adopted throughout the company for support, marketing, HR, and company policy documentation. The Github wiki importer was a real bonus and editor was less annoying than the alternatives. The Slack integration is important too and let's us easily search & post an article to a Slack channel
- Mircea Pașoi made this productI'm biased... but I think Memo is great for technical teams (works great for code snippets, technical documentation, meeting notes, etc.) and is deeply integrated with Slack. Here's some information on how it compares with traditional tools (Evernote, Confluence, Github Wiki and Slack Posts): https://memo.ai/compare
- Helps your team organize, collect and distribute knowledge and information. It can be a great repository for your organizations unstated knowledge which would otherwise not be stored or captured otherwise. BoostHQ makes informal learning and sharing tips with others so easy!
- Probably the most polished wiki/documentation creator I've seen. It looks amazing, and it feels great to use, too. The team at Product Hunt also use this for their help section - https://help.producthunt.com/
- The answer is simple - ProProfs Knowledge Base software. I have used it myself and found it extremely easy-to-use. Its smart settings let you create a stunning and comprehensive wiki in minutes. The best part is the intelligent search functionality it offers, which helps you create a wiki that is highly searchable and delivers the right responses.
- PDFelement is a spectacular tool for creating an electronic signature and adding it to any PDF document. It offers you an advanced solution for indicating PDF status by making use of the "Customized Stamps" feature. PDFelement for Mac/windows is a speedy, lightweight, yet surprisingly powerful PDF editing application. Product page: https://pdf.wondershare.com/?utm... And PDFelement also releases a basic version for those people who require to edit pdf in a simple and fast method with an affordable price. PDFelement Pro for Mac-it helps to read, edit, or annotate PDFs, convert PDFs with ease. Convert PDFs to words/text/PPT/EXCEL. It also support OCR(convert image to words) Product page: https://pdf.wondershare.com/pdf-...