- Custom fields for WordPress made in way that should be built in.This is the easiest way to improve WP core functionalities : you can add custom fields (another WYSIWYG editor, an image upload field, repeating fields and so on).
- I love Disqus. I have tried a ton of commenting apps including (Livefyr?) and CommentLuv. Disqus beats them all with a beautiful UI.
- We use it on all our websites, it has an easy drag and drop form builder and allows you to do anything with the data collected, it also has a huge list of plugins including support for MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, stripe, PayPal and more. You could even use it to allow visitors to create posts from a front end form.
- If you're looking for an easy and clean page builder. You can combine a classic custom made WP website and simply add this plugin to give your users tools to set their layout quickly, or completely build a website based on Beaver Builder (and add it to your theme).
- Austin made this productI'm a bit biased because we made this, but I've needed this functionality so many times when building and editing WordPress sites. I couldn't find a reliable, convenient option so we made one. It's perfect for those times when you know the code you're trying to find or edit, but don't know where it's hiding. Before, you had to open each css or php file one-by-one to search for it, but with this plugin, you can search them all at once instead. It's a big time saver and I legitimately use it on every WP site I build.